Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Energy drink tastes better than coffee.

Personally I dont even drink it as some kind of stimulant. I just like the taste.

Quote Originally Posted by Morae View Post
    Energy drink tastes better than coffee.
    Not if you don't like feeling like you drank a cup full of sugar/sweeteners.

Coffee. /tenchars

Redbull will always come first for me.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mug of coffee early in the morning. Before I drink it, I am in a fog.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

10+ Year Old Account
    Coffee, so strong that it looks like crude oil in a cup.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    Ding ding ding, we have a winner.

Black coffee does the trick.

...though it does pass send me to the bathroom shortly after.

That's how I know it's doing its job.
    Damn, I don't know how people can drink that stuff xD

Someone in my work has a mug that he never cleans on purpose because he "likes the taste more", it smells so strong I almost gag. Coffee and tea just aren't my thing.

If we're not counting coffee drinks, the original Red Bull. I could drink it endlessly if the price tag would let me but thankfully it doesn't otherwise I would fuck my health up with that addiction.

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    Ding ding ding, we have a winner.

Black coffee does the trick.

...though it does pass send me to the bathroom shortly after.

That's how I know it's doing its job.
    I'd try different brands of coffee. Those I drink from most restaurants or fast foods will get me on the toilet in no time. Select brands like Lavaza, Brooklyn, etc. have zero effect and I can drink black just fine. Not saying those specific coffees will do the trick but I hypothesize there might be one that works for you. I could be dead wrong but for a long time I thought I was cursed in having to run to the bathroom after every coffee drink.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Damn, I don't know how people can drink that stuff xD

Someone in my work has a mug that he never cleans on purpose because he "likes the taste more", it smells so strong I almost gag. Coffee and tea just aren't my thing.
    In my experience, bad coffee tastes like shit and is only drinkable when drowned in cream/milk/sugar. Good coffee actually tastes like coffee when served black. I do constant experimentations at home that mostly leads to a good cup but when I want that gaming session energy I go black.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

I don't drink them anymore for health reasons, but Monster was by far my favourite, I would drink it for the taste alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    None, all of those things are garbage. I just get a good night sleep instead.
    Agreed. Go to bed and suddenly you don't need to buy expensive energy drinks. This is coming from someone who cleared all of Naxx in Vanilla wow had a job and slept. Being tired is literally painful, sleep and drink water, fuck energy drinks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    coffee - strong, double espresso,no sugar

you shouldnt drink that artificial garbage .
    Coffee is garbage too for you, makes your breath stink and kills the person next to you in the stall in the men's room. Just sleep 8 hours problem solved.

I guess if I had a relatively easy job that let me get a solid 7-8 hours of sleep every night, I could say "just sleep" too.

I wish there was an energy drink that had no caffeine in it. I like the taste, but I can only sip on energy drinks otherwise I'll get anxiety from it. I wouldn't drink them that often either, considering the stupidly large amounts of sugar and caffeine in it anyways - but yeah. Monster (And any of the juice variants), Redbull (And the flavors) are my favorite. I don't drink them that much anymore, maybe 8 years ago when I was in college.

10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly think energy drinks are poison. It's mostly water and juice for me.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    coffee - strong, double espresso,no sugar

you shouldnt drink that artificial garbage .
    Too be fair, all that caffeine isn't doing you any favors either.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Eating an apple and drinking water has a better effect than drinking a cup of coffee on waking you up.

So Apple and Water for me for an energy drink. Red Bull looks like brake fluid anyway. The rest taste nasty and too much caffeine.

They're all poison, I just drink coffee and tea (with no sugar or milk added, respectively).
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    I'm getting infracted by an American moderator on an American topic promoting/advocating weapons on a childrens forum, what else to expect on an American forum. I'm done here and i'm going to leave you one thing to remember:
    [extremely graphic picture of dead children]
    Hope you sleep well. With the lack of empathy the majority of you show i guess that won't be a problem. BB

The Starbucks Mocha Coffee energy drink is not bad, mix with pure water with some drops is also great.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

Coffee is garbage too for you, makes your breath stink and kills the person next to you in the stall in the men's room. Just sleep 8 hours problem solved.
    There is research showing drinking coffee in moderation, can have several health benefits. Look it up.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

10+ Year Old Account
    Kickstart taste great and has 90mg of caffeine per can at only 80 calories. Balanced, as all things should be.
    My youtube channels: Sath Reacts: TV & Movie Reactions, and Sath Animations: Stop motion/claymation animations

mix of a redbul+vodka.
    I drink one and 3 hours then another one bamm it is morning.