Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ihate2beapessimist View Post
    Essences and corruptions are the only thing making the game fun right now. Pre-patch isnt going to be as good as you think.
    To you maybe, thats one of the main reasons I quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Crillam View Post
    I just wish they could mix up the global releases from time to time. EU is always at midnight and that just sucks.
    That would be nice, but only feasable if they release on a weekend. You can't push it back to midnight east coast because that would be 5am EU. If you do it 7pm EU that's 11am west coast.

Sucks for us, I usually play an hour or max until like 0130 with a whole day of work before I can play again next afternoon/evening. But it's an American company so to be expected that way.

IMO the best time would be Saturday 8am east coast / 11am west coast / 5pm EU.

Quote Originally Posted by Babadoo View Post
    Not before fuckin Halloween ffs...
    Uhhhh.... Why does that matter? I gotta ask.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by urfaustus View Post
    Uhhhh.... Why does that matter? I gotta ask.....
    Plus before Halloween means the holiday will be updated!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skillslam View Post
    let me guess: Trump supporter?
    Which would have what to do with what?

5+ Year Old Account
    Caaaaalled it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    That means jackshit based on the deployment of the last few betas. You're still gonna see walls of hotfixes in the first weeks and the raid launch week.
    And that's different from literally any other expansion... how?

The fact still remains that internally, they're builds ahead of what we see on the Beta.

they probably releasing early because they think covid is going to hit hard again in nov just in case kinda thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicard View Post
    Tried telling y’all. Prepatch will be Sept 29th, follow for future patch dates.
    Don't forget to like and subscribe.
    Chicken fried rice is delicious!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    For the same reason as always. They're giddy to cash in on box sales and opening month subs. It's always their highest moment in a 2-year cycle.
    Zone music is one of the last things in on every expansion. Bastion has most of its music but the rest do not yet. Only come across a few placeholders and already finished Bastion and Maldraxxus

To the 'don't worry they're 3 builds ahead in-house'... the issue is if there are still lots of big(?) changes to be implemented, it means they also might suck and/or cause lots of additional bugs. It doesn't bode well if current beta testers are not testing a game that is closer to what the released state will be.

Doesn't mean Shadowlands will necessarily suck.. but it's a lot riskier if they are trying to force in a bunch of class changes, along with the admittedly huge new systems that also interact directly with all classes talents and abilities... it is very reasonable position to be pessimistic.

Would these problems would be addressed if they released Nov 27 instead of Oct 27... well.. let's say there'd be one more additional build. You could also say, well, they'll just release that a month into the expansion, who cares. And that sort of gets to the crux of the issue, when is it ready and when is it not ready.. to me, it's ready when any new systems are fully implemented in a beta and then play tested and tweaked. Will we get that , who knows.

man, yall will find any complaint or excuse in the book to look for the game to fail -- everything will be fine. if you dont enjoy the game for what it is, quit and shut up about it. if you like whats ahead, and are just finding issue with some class balancing issues, get over it. otherwise play the game and enjoy it!

Invasion is only part of a QUEST not the one we had back in WOTLK so rip that fun

It's far too soon in my opinion, take shaman for example, they've wasted months on fulmination and have now scrapped it and reverted back to maelstrom, totem mastery removed, it wasn't an exciting ability but it was far better than static discharge, I have no hope they're gonna get shamans into a good place before it launches.

Windwalker monks as well, they've got far too many bugs and other issues with their spec that's likely not going to be fixed, it's gonna be another crap expansion for both of them and knowing Blizzard it'll be a " Here have a 5% buff in 9.1 ARE WE NOT KIND?! ARE WE NOT GENEROUS?! "

Slightly earlier than I anticipated. Pleasant surprise assuming the game is refined enough for a release.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephre View Post
    It's far too soon in my opinion, take shaman for example, they've wasted months on fulmination and have now scrapped it and reverted back to maelstrom, totem mastery removed, it wasn't an exciting ability but it was far better than static discharge, I have no hope they're gonna get shamans into a good place before it launches.
    Idk enhancement is really fun in beta right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephre View Post

Windwalker monks as well, they've got far too many bugs and other issues with their spec that's likely not going to be fixed, it's gonna be another crap expansion for both of them and knowing Blizzard it'll be a " Here have a 5% buff in 9.1 ARE WE NOT KIND?! ARE WE NOT GENEROUS?! "
    but elemental and enhancement shaman core gameplay got changed for shadowlands right?

Quote Originally Posted by Esotaric View Post
    but elemental and enhancement shaman core gameplay got changed for shadowlands right?
    yeah shaman seen a lot of changed and from what I read is pretty positive. same with shadow priest (recently) but people still go out of their way to find things wrong with specs that are changed and way more fun that what we get in BFA.. creating more pointless negative feedback when it should go towards things like... covenants

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Cata would like to say hello.
    I loved Cataclysm. It was a great expansion and I would choose it over every expac since except Legion.

Too soon! You are realeasing too soon! What is the meaning of this rushing blizzard?!

You know... this has got to sting for Necromancer class fans. They basically showed the Warlock venthyr ability and the Mage necrolord abilities which both made it look like it was a necromancer on both cases. Makes me wonder if they thought about it but for some reason didn't go for it.