15+ Year Old Account

SHADOWLANDS Raid Schedule.

Well, in the past its typically 4-5 weeks from Launch til Raid release. Not so in the case of Shadowlands.
    You get 2 weeks and then raids release as follow.

RAID UNLOCK SCHEDULE (NORTH AMERICA):

November 10 – Normal and Heroic difficulties
    November 17 – Mythic Castle Nathria, Raid Finder Wing 1
    December 1 – Raid Finder Wing 2
    December 15 –Raid Finder Wing 3
    January 5 – Raid Finder Wing 4

SHADOWLANDS SEASON 1

Once the gates of Castle Nathria open on November 10, Shadowlands Season 1 will also begin which introduces a new seasonal affix in Mythic Keystone dungeons along with a new season of PvP action.
    Just because I'm a gamer doesn't mean I drive a Honda.
    @KrimzinOG

It was 3 weeks in Legion/BfA. Remember in WotLK when I got too late to raid since I leveled up the day after launch and the guildies had already raided Sartharion. Good times.

Two weeks is great tbh, in BfA it got into a /tap game after few days.

It is roughly what was expected.

Quote Originally Posted by goldlock View Post
    It is roughly what was expected.
    Well 33% shorter than expected. But a good decision, 3 weeks of m+0, no raids etc is too long.

Quote Originally Posted by Krimzin View Post
    Well, in the past its typically 4-5 weeks from Launch til Raid release. Not so in the case of Shadowlands.
    You get 2 weeks and then raids release as follow.
    It was always 3 weeks. I think Blizzard shortened that to 2 weeks as a response to feedback from players, with which I also personally agree. No reason to make it as long as 3 weeks, 2 should be more than enough. Don't need full dungeon bis for normal/hc anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurosh View Post
    Well 33% shorter than expected. But a good decision, 3 weeks of m+0, no raids etc is too long.
    Throughout BfA there were comments already how they get it that their previous cycles were too long and they will be releasing raids quicker after the rest of the content. So it was expected that it will be quicker.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Meh, so they shrunk the grace period to flee into the holidays earlier. I was wondering how they intended to cram raid progression (and the issues that arise because of it) into the short time until the holidays, I guess that answers that .

Too bad though, I appreciate the time to level alts and professions before the flood gates are opened.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2020-08-28 at 06:02 AM.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Meh, so they shrunk the grace period to flee into the holidays earlier. I was wondering how they intended to cram raid progression (and the issues that arise because of it) into the short time until the holidays, I guess that answers that .

Too bad though, I appreciate the time to level alts and professions before the flood gates are opened.
    As i dislike big alotaholics alot. I am glad they decided this, sometimes you player types are the reason for the game getting more face roll bollocks over time. I am satisfied you types of players gets shat on for once.

Quote Originally Posted by Izzyfurious View Post
    As i dislike big alotaholics alot. I am glad they decided this, sometimes you player types are the reason for the game getting more face roll bollocks over time. I am satisfied you types of players gets shat on for once.
    I hope you can get the help you need.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    It was 3 weeks in WoD/Legion/BfA. Imo it was perfect in Legion/BfA, and in WoD we ran out of stuff to do beside raids like 1/1.5 week after launch.

With gates instead of infinite grind (renown cap, no titanforging) 2 weeks should be fine. But they will be busy weeks. Also clearing 8xM0 dungeons and BoE will be more important.

But when will I play my Playstation 5?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    2 weeks makes sense, after all it is going to be pretty fast to level.