Spoilerposts on front page ''recent forum posts''

I love to browse the many topics on this website, even though I am not a active forumposter I quite like to lurk on topics.

That said, I for the love of holy Thrall can't stand it anymore that people need to posts spoilers every damn time a expansion is upon us!!!
    I like many others like to experience every little detail by myself when the game launches, I dont need to know Billy from atlanta wants to share his findings and spoils big stuff.

So I would like to suggest that there is a seperate speculation or possible spoiler section on the forums that
    NOT SHARE THE POST ON FRONT PAGE WITH THE RECENT FORUM POSTS WITH BIG SPOILERS TITLE!!

It's the little things like this that makes me leave the website for months and only come back when the expansions is launched for 3 weeks or so.

oh and inb4 ''But blizz posts spoilers all the time with animations vids etc. etc.'' Yes good for you on that observation, but I try to dodge that stuff like wildfire.

10+ Year Old Account
    MMOC was made to be a datamining site.
    It still is.

The forums are an extension of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    The posts that display to the front page under "Recent Posts" are just automatically pulled from the most recent threads. We don't have the ability to weed individual threads out, although you can filter out entire forums there if desired. You could always disable the "Shadowlands" forum from showing up there entirely.

However, we don't really want threads with major spoilers right in the title, so people can safely browse the forum without worrying about that. All I can say there is to ask people to report them when seen so we can edit the thread titles. You can also PM one of the green moderators within that particular forum. Unfortunately, I personally don't pay a lot of attention to lore so I wouldn't be able to identify most of them without someone else's help.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |