Farming gold as a druid?

Hey, I am wondering how you guys farm gold as a druid as there aren't any "easy" things to do like mages, lashers etc. But I believe some of you are good at making gold, even as a druid
    The weak fear the shadows... fear controls them!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kongnic11 View Post
    Hey, I am wondering how you guys farm gold as a druid as there aren't any "easy" things to do like mages, lashers etc. But I believe some of you are good at making gold, even as a druid
    Which professions do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by Kongnic11 View Post
    Arathi earth elementals for example, should be farmable by pretty much anyone. Elemental earths sell for plenty of gold at least on Gehennas.

you could consider doing coffer runs in brd. its not too much gold but its easy and chill. as druid you will most likely hit instance cap in time tho

the twilight texts and crests are pretty decent money makers, or they were on my server many ppl seemed to want to just boost themselves to exalted, at one point I was selling pages for almost 2g per page.

since you can heal, one of the best ways to make gold imo is to do dire maul east with another person, preferably someone who can tank the bosses. you can 2 man that instance in about 30mins or less, jump down at the start, pick herbs, make your way to the water elemental boss, kill him, then the satyr (shamans can grounding totem the sacrifice) then the belf and her imp pet, then you can talk to the tree and do the last boss. I do these runs with my bro and the herbs, thorium at the end, boss drops occasional unlocked chest. you make a decent bit per run, all we would need is to bring a 3rd person along for DE to maximise the gold gain. these runs don't take long but it likely is one of the best ways to farm gold with 2 ppl. best case scenario you get a foror's, an arcane crystal, or maybe a 16 slotter.

failing this just farm twilight dudes in silithus until you have a stack of texts and just sell those. same with the crests, use the sets as you collect them summon templars, stack up crests, either sell them or do the dukes and sell the signets or just keep farming these until you can summon lords. the boe's from this will likely make more money than farming most things depending on how they roll the stats.
    Last edited by Heathy; 2020-08-29 at 12:26 PM.

Herbalism. They can do it in travel form and never need to leave it. Far faster and more profitable than straight mob/gold farming. If you have an alchemist alt, or if the druid is an alchemist as well, it's even more profit.
    Herbs and pots are the most consistent gold for the time, on my server anyway. If you can get Felwood to yourself, you can easily farm up 100g an hour.
    *also farm and bank off the current hotness. Nature resist pots, mats for wizard oils and as always mats for Major mana pots are in very high demand right now. plus Black lotus will be sought after and will sell very well until TBC release.
    Last edited by Djaye; 2020-08-29 at 06:39 PM.

As a druid since back then, what I did was crafting devilsaur items. But honestly, id just learn to play the AH OP. Druid are probably forced to restro in raids, unless you got good gear for feral, so you cant grind anything as restro. I thought AH playing would be harder on classic, figured more competition, but after having made 5k gold with it...Seems not...Best part is you can do it while you chill with podcast/music w/e sitting on bank alt, 20-60 mins a day...Thats what I did anyway. Just haft to make like 30-60g profit a day and suddenly the ball starts rolling, be consistent every day re-posting.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

7+ Year Old Account
    If you are looking to make gold with your druid, hands down, herbalism.

Aside from Herbalism, Feral druids are really good for farming old raids with the highest base movement speed in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Abysal View Post
    Aside from Herbalism, Feral druids are really good for farming old raids with the highest base movement speed in the game.
    Not sure if this is bait.

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    Im surprised that a lot of the replies are about vanilla content. Well, I have one word for you: SKYREACH. Don't forget to write me a thank you note I really appreciate it.
    thats because this is the classic sub forum, there is no skyreach.

its no big deal I didn't mean to sound passive aggressive only to point out the reason you were seeing all vanilla tips. you probably won't be the last person to miss that this is classic related sub.

Get 300 alchemy and sell flasks, potions, and elixirs on reset.

Fish Nightfins in Moonglade. It's safe and you can teleport there freely.

10+ Year Old Account
    The general answer will be 'find something you can do efficiently that's in demand'.

As a druid, you're not going to do things like the lasher farm in DM East that mages can easily do nor will you be able to sell boosts like the Mara one pull stuff. My advice would be to do a gathering profession, especially one that you might be able to do inside an instance. For example, some people do DM E jump runs and mine the rich thorium in the tunnel after the last boss. The occasional arcane crystals can be worth it.

Frankly, if you want to make a LOT of gold, play the AH and/or broker things. There's a guy on my server who does nothing but that. Has tons of gold. You can watch for things on the AH that are listed under their usual price, buy and resell. Me, I herb. I've made probably 1000g in the last 2.5 weeks since I leveled to 300. Not a lot, but plenty for what I want.

All depends on what you want in terms of gold and how you want to play. To me, playing the AH is like a job. I'm fine doing a couple of farming runs for herbs while talking on Discord. Other people would find that boring.

If you need help with farming gold or getting a weapon and etc you can ask guys i have known for some time already. Pro players offer plenty of things. Guys don't waste your time on routine gameplay and use wow shadowlands boost. I will drop a link if someone is interested)

I dont farm anything or even try, the way I make my gold is to run GDKP raids. Prob made 20k by now in the last several months. Results vary depending on what drops and how many raids you do a week. I usually run 2 BWL, 2 MC, 1 AQ40 and several zg and aq20s and every now and then an Onyxia raid.