Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunslayer View Post
    Lets be honest the same garbage class design is in effect. Why buy Shadowlands? Hunters and shaman are still garbage. Rogue and Mage are still gods in all gameplay facets. Whats the point? If you're arent Mage or Rogue you will get nerfed into the ground. Same for Ret. Its the same trash Devs in charge I've been playing WoW for 14 years and it's always the same garbage class favortism what will ever change? We will see 3 Rogue dps in Mplus. We will see 80 percent Rogue Mage in Pvp because of garbage class design. Honestly, what changes? Convince me that Hunter or Shaman won't be gutted in favor of the endless Rogue Mage meta.

And why does it say I'm a 7 year member when.I joined in 2010? Bad at math?
    Ehm, what?
    Hunters are one of the overall best classes and looks to stay the same way in Shadowlands and shaman got a redesign for mainly enhance but also elemental.
    Mages might have turned out silly with corruptions but they really weren't that good before that and they are not among the most played classes at top tiers unless you can stack crazy amounts of stats (you can't in Shadowlands).
    What are you on about? Have you played it yet? You seem to have litteraly no idea what you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Not a troll reply i havnt followed ret in a long time - what was removed?
    Retribution passive was made an aura, crusader passive (mount speed) was made an aura (affects steed ability).
    Blessing of kings removed.
    Blessing of wisdom removed.
    AoE word of glory removed.

No reason why. Just cause.

Oh and ST WoG scaling also not present. So, it heals for nothing and costs 3 HP.
    Last edited by Swnem; 2020-08-29 at 06:20 AM.

some people really need to stop using words they dont understand. Class design? LOL no, you are crying over balance.

Quote Originally Posted by facefist View Post
    Ive been #1 Hunter since vanilla and I know Hunters are fine. One of the best atm. A dude using caps lock isn't going to convince me otherwise. Spewing stuff with no proof.

When has Hunters been fine dude? I tanked plus 20 keys all of Legion and never once did we use a Hunter. Hunters were straight trash all of Legion. Sure BM has been awesome with an abandoNed BFA. Hunters are usually trash and never needed. If Hunters were so awesome in Legion why did all the Method Hunters retool for progression?

- - - Updated - - -

Ive been #1 Hunter since vanilla and I know Hunters are fine. One of the best atm. A dude using caps lock isn't going to convince me otherwise. Spewing stuff with no proof.

When has Hunters been fine dude? I tanked plus 20 keys all of Legion and never once did we use a Hunter. Hunters were straight trash all of Legion. Sure BM has been awesome with an abandoNed BFA. Hunters are usually trash and never needed. If Hunters were so awesome in Legion why did all the Method Hunters reroll for progression?

- - - Updated - - -

Hunter has been the best m+ dps for over a year now And rogue is garbage in raids

Just let the game go if you think it sucks and you havent played for some time. Find a new game to play.

Dude 8.3 is abandoned. Please, don't plant your flag on 8.3 its an abandonded forest fire.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    some people really need to stop using words they dont understand. Class design? LOL no, you are crying over balance.

Balance IS class design my dude. Wow is trash because at its very core Class Design is total trash.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Ehm, what?
    Hunters are one of the overall best classes and looks to stay the same way in Shadowlands and shaman got a redesign for mainly enhance but also elemental.
    Mages might have turned out silly with corruptions but they really weren't that good before that and they are not among the most played classes at top tiers unless you can stack crazy amounts of stats (you can't in Shadowlands).
    What are you on about? Have you played it yet? You seem to have litteraly no idea what you're talking about.

Thanks. I needed a good laugh. "Mages werent that good before that". Mages are absurdly strong for the entire BfA expansion for Pvp. Also? You really don't remember the 17 thousands posts begging for Fire Mage nerfs in Legion. Come on dude.

Mages are absurdly strong for the entire BfA expansion for Pvp.
    Didnt you specifically say not to use BfA as an example?

I want you all to think on this a year into Shadowlands. If you are a DPS Shaman you will be garbage tier. If you are Hunter you are probably garbage tier. Not as bad as Shaman but still shit. If you are a Rogue you will be bathing in accolades and rose pedals. If you are a Mage you will be risen above all others in a litter carried by your lessers (Ferals, Hunters, Shaman and Monks) aka the garbage of WoW, by design.

Balance IS class design my dude. Wow is trash because at its very core Class Design is total trash.
    As I said, dont use words you dont understand. Balance isn't class design, not to mention "core" lol. Its just numerical balance that can be tuned.
    Flip a switch and suddenly best spec is worst without changing actual class design.

Didnt you specifically say not to use BfA as an example?
    For the final a abandoned patch? Why would we use 8.3 as an arguement when the patch has been given up on? Don't worry though Mages have been gods since day one of BfA. And it still holds true today. How many Enhancement shaman or Rets were in the AWC arena tournament last week? I'll give you a hint (zero).

lol respect to those who still take this guy seriously.
    Chin up lil pup.

Quote Originally Posted by koppi View Post
    lol respect to those who still take this guy seriously.

Prove me wrong.

Prove me wrong.
    Prove...your..opinion... wrong? Uh.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Prove...your..opinion... wrong? Uh.

I'm not using an opinion. Show me the last time Enhance, Ret, Feral or WW were top DPS. Show me.
    I can show you endless parses where a rogue or mage was top dps.

I'm not using an opinion. Show me the last time Enhance, Ret, Feral or WW were top DPS. Show me.
    You changed your mind about hunters? That was quick.

The hardest thing to keep track of in this thread is the goalposts - they are not even in the same field anymore.

Anyone who says Hunters are bad doesnt know how to play them (BM easiest spec in game)

Who fucking cares? There will never be a time when all DPS classes will be considered fine. It's never happened in the past. It'll never happen again in the future. What the fuck is the point of this thread other than to fuel the anti-Shadowlands circlejerk that's oh-so-fucking new and refreshing?

You changed your mind about hunters? That was quick.

The hardest thing to keep track of in this thread is the goalposts - they are not even in the same field anymore.

Only because Beastmaster is a top dps in 8.3 a completely abandonded patch. If 8.3 hadnt been a patch they gave up on Id still be on hunters.

Prove me wrong.
    The guys above me already have proved you wrong. I dont really take it seriously since you claimed that balance is the core of class design. And that “you dont care if the class is fun to play or not, you just care about the numbers” (“being viable”).

Let me give you an advice. You’ve already said you dont play it for a long time anymore, stop reading and posting wow related things. Your life will eventually get better. Now you sound like aggrieved player who cant reach dreamed numbers but cant move on because wow means too much to him and he dedicated like a half of your life’s free time to it so you just keep posting toxic posts hoping your main (hunter) will get buffed.
    Chin up lil pup.

Depends what you mean by "top dps", but assuming it's top 5/6:

Feral and Enhance were top 5 in Crucible -> https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/22
    WW and Feral were top 5 in Antorus -> https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/17
    Ret and Feral were top 6 in Trial of Valor -> https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/12
    Ret was top 6 in Hellfire Citadel -> https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/8
    Enhance was top 3 in Highmaul -> https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/6
    Enhance was top 4 in WoD CM's -> https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/3
    Quote Originally Posted by Addiena
    Whats the saying .. You have two brain cells and they are both fighting for third place !

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Who fucking cares? There will never be a time when all DPS classes will be considered fine. It's never happened in the past. It'll never happen again in the future. What the fuck is the point of this thread other than to fuel the anti-Shadowlands circlejerk that's oh-so-fucking new and refreshing?

And yet the same DPS are kings and the same DPS are shit. Show me when a Ret, WW, Enhance, Feral have been top dps. You think its perfectly ok that the same classes are on top and the same are middle or bottom is ok? You dont play the specs constantly on the bottom. Imagine being a WW monk in raids? What an awful existence.
    But to you thats fine thats life. Keep subbing and stfu.

- - - Updated - - -

Who the fuck strives for top 5? Who honestly gives a shit about that? I've heard someone say 'OMG I'm top 5!" Lmao
    Top 6 top 5. Woohoo you made it! Woohoo, hey y'all I'm top 5 omg. Thank you! I'm so proud. When I say top, I'm saying TOP as in number 1.
    Last edited by Sunslayer; 2020-08-29 at 06:58 AM.

Just look thru Legion on Warcraftlogs.com. Multiple fights where the top 10 dps parses have rets, some with Elemental, some with Enhancment, there’s even one with Feral in the top 10. Hell, top 10 on Skorpyron even has a SV Hunter. Are they dominating the top 10’s? No, but they are there.
    That’s also only the top 10. I didn’t even attempt to dive further to see how close they all are.
    By the way, I only chose Legion because you stated that’s the last time you played and it counters your own argument that Mages and Rogues are OP and dominate every single fight and every other spec is garbage terrible.