Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntsmang View Post
    That would be kind of disrespectful towards those who loved survival pre-melee and gave it a chance after.

Going from 3 good specs to 2 good and 1 mistake.
    survival hunter is the bees knees, dont know what ur on about.

Why won't survival hunter get any changes?

It seems to late for any changes now and not a single change other than minor tuning. Doesn't seem justifiable other than the argument that no one will play it eitherway because we made it melee.

Not a single talent changed from BFA, even tho there are too many unusable talents such as Flanking strike, chakrams etc..
    Honestly, I'd rather they just revert Survival back to pre-Legion. We don't need more melee specs tbh.

3+ Year Old Account
    For the same reason why Demonlogy doesn't get any changes.

Everyone hates it, Blizzard knows and any change to something fundamentally broken and loathed is a waste of resources.

So they can either make a completely new spec or don't do anything and you can guess what they'll do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exkrementor View Post
    It isnt just SV Hunter that got no changes.
    The vast majority of specs got no changes or just 1-2 talents changed. Its just Shadowlands beta.
    I feel like this something where Blizz can't please everyone. There are people who complain when they change too many things from expansion to expansion and then there are people that complain when not enough changes.

Personally I feel like Survival was in a good place mechanically, and it was already overhauled a bit (in BFA) from the first version we saw in Legion. I'm not sure if 3 back-to-back expansions of significant changes to Survival would have benefited players.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Exkrementor View Post
    It isnt just SV Hunter that got no changes.
    The vast majority of specs got no changes or just 1-2 talents changed. Its just Shadowlands beta.
    This is also true, when you look beyond SV hunters, there are many specs that also barely got touched. So I don't think it is "Someone at blizz has a vendetta against SV hunters", more likely either blizz is satisfied with a majority of specs or to lazy to make any significant changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisque View Post
    This is also true, when you look beyond SV hunters, there are many specs that also barely got touched. So I don't think it is "Someone at blizz has a vendetta against SV hunters", more likely either blizz is satisfied with a majority of specs or to lazy to make any significant changes.
    Probably the last one. Look at elemental: They changed it a lot in beta and then changed it back to BFA ele a few weeks ago. Its obvious that blizzard is eager to meet the activision deadline and is not able to fix shadowlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Until they make it ranged again no changes will matter
    So true and very real.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    I believe your hands should be cut off. As I feel your opinions prove your not fit to type.
    Gen Off-Topic being hella ruthless

Quote Originally Posted by Kurve1776 View Post
    so it's not a lack of hunters, its a lack of people wanting to play SV.
    People don't like survival. It'll have to be extremely OP to even be considered by people.
    Its just RL wants ranged and not melee, as it is for like 5 expansions. And with BM been braindead 3 button class with toptier damage and same utility - why bother to some more complex and sinful to raid leaders and you - forum hunters - be melee spec.

5+ Year Old Account
    SV is just fine as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by OkamiShiro View Post
    SV is just fine as it is.
    Why would you want it to stay dead? Make a 4th spec for sv ranged and maybe we can move forward with sv
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    I believe your hands should be cut off. As I feel your opinions prove your not fit to type.
    Gen Off-Topic being hella ruthless

Still no conduit updates? Did Blizz actually forget about the spec or am I just missing patch notes somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by idunnowatdo View Post
    Why would you want it to stay dead? Make a 4th spec for sv ranged and maybe we can move forward with sv
    Unless blizzard literally blows it into the stratosphere with buffs it will stay dead because there is no reason to bring a sv hunter over literally any other melee especially when you can switch to ranged and do the same or better dps with unlimited mobility from 40yards away.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Still no conduit updates? Did Blizz actually forget about the spec or am I just missing patch notes somewhere?
    I thought they added in the SV conduits already, maybe I misheard.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisque View Post
    I thought they added in the SV conduits already, maybe I misheard.
    Not sure. Going by Icy Veins last update on the 8th they haven’t been added. I’ll have to check later.

Dozens of players will be inconvenienced if they forget to add them!

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    Dozens of players will be inconvenienced if they forget to add them!
    Looks like they are in, the list just hasn’t been updated from the 8th to reflect it. Unless they are listed but just not in beta for testing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Make survival a tank spec tbh
    Tired of ElvUI and its various clones?

Try one of these:

Altz UI
    // RealUI // KaitUI // ls: UI

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Because it's terrible and no one has the balls to tell the suit who jerked themselves raw at the thought of shitting on the only class that uses ranged weapons by making it another of the "holy shit just about everyone is a melee class" melee dps blob.
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

That would be kind of disrespectful towards those who loved survival pre-melee and gave it a chance after.

Going from 3 good specs to 2 good and 1 mistake.
    Was it truly a good spec before Legion or you just saying that to try to prove a point?

Quote Originally Posted by Absintheminded View Post
    Was it truly a good spec before Legion or you just saying that to try to prove a point?
    Opinions....but wod survival pre spec nerf to the ground in preps to their wonderful rework...was flipping awesome I miss it so much. Only other time I had more fun was Lk ArP stacked mm.

I haven't kept up with changes to hunters in SL. I had...hopes for 2h frost again....lol. We all get shafted at some point. Sometimes multiple times.
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM