Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Yeah, I play both horde and alliance. It's kinda weird this setup, and I don't think we get this again tbh. I did like Drustvar a lot though, as a standalone zone and story it's good. But seeing all 3 zones are like this, it was too much of a disjointed story for sure. Both Tiragarde and Stormsong was more related to patch 8.2 and just a tiny bit of 8.3(N'Zoth as you say) and Azshara-connection, so the Alliance kinda had that. But then you get the same issue. The Horde story was more centered on Uldir than Alliance story was on Eternal Palace/N'Zoth though, that's for sure. And both got the Ashvane relation to Azshara in Nazjatar anyway.

The Horde got a straight up connection with the raid while Alliance just have some lesser stories towards the main one. The Alliance story was more about Jaina and the Kul Tiran than anything else.
    ah ye, fucking Jaina. Ive spent so much time with her now we might aswell be married. And ive still havent gotten to fuck her yet. Bitch even colored and braided her hair and shit just to tease me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    You are a prime example of what I talk about. All the information you seek is right there in the game, even in LFR, you you didn't bother to pay attention to a single thing and still want to blame Blizzard for your inability to pay attention.
    well, a one line of "there be titan facility here" after weve entered the place and slain a big fucking constuct doesnt cut it. Thats just lazy.

But if you wanna keep living in your bubble where alliance didnt get the short end of the stick this expansion go on.
    None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    ah ye, fucking Jaina. Ive spent so much time with her now we might aswell be married. And ive still havent gotten to fuck her yet. Bitch even colored and braided her hair and shit just to tease me.
    Haha, I hear you
    - Enough prattling. Let them come. We shall grind their bones to dust.

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    if Blizz changed their stance or their data now shows a lot more of alt playing than after their/Ions statement before BfA (i do not believe that, especially after BfA), this totally makes sense.

that said, overall you are definetelly right here, in general. and in comparison to Legion SL , definetely seems way more alt friendly.
    I suspect that even if the majority of players don't currently have alts, part of the purpose of making it so much easier and having 4 different covenants is to encourage people to have alts. They have to keep people playing somehow, and by eliminating so many of the unlimited grinds from prior xpacs in Shadowlands, making alts way easier to utilize is a smart move.