Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Question Less than 2 months until SL. Have you already chosen your Covenant??

Simple question: After everything you've seen and heard on youtube ... do you already know which Covenant you're going to follow with your Rogue??

Complex question: Do you already know what you're going to do ... when the Devs nerf the Covenant you chose??

Super complex question: For PVP.... Serrated Bone Spike or Slaughter?? why??

15+ Year Old Account
    There isnt currently enough information out yet.
    Its to important a decision to make on a whim.
    Just because I'm a gamer doesn't mean I drive a Honda.
    @KrimzinOG

I'll wait for the 5 heads to release a guide
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Maybe Night Fae. I'm not sure, but Sepsis sounds like good fun and I think at most it will see a cooldown nerf as the part that is going to make its damage ridiculous is the synergy with mantle of master assassin and other abilities boosted by vanish.

Necrolord is the only thing that makes sense for PVE currently.

Kyrian is just bad and doesn't work for rogues, Venthir doesn't really work currently, Night Fae seems like it could be ok, but its way weaker than Necrolords currently.
    Last edited by kaelleria; 2020-08-29 at 10:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Necrolord seems to be considerably more powerful than the others for all forms of content, so probably that unless they nerf it before launch.

Like both Venthyr and Necrolord so i'll go with whatever ability is the best.

whatever is best for m+ so probably venthyr
    Comes a time when we all gotta die...even kings.

I truly despise how we've all come to a point where we go "Whatever is best" and move on.

Guide sites have utterly destroyed gaming. The internet has an answer for everything, and we as players no longer pick what we like or think looks cool.

On my main whichever one continues tyrande's story lol (though the stuff with uther is also important to me I can do that on an alt)

Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    I truly despise how we've all come to a point where we go "Whatever is best" and move on.

Guide sites have utterly destroyed gaming. The internet has an answer for everything, and we as players no longer pick what we like or think looks cool.
    If only player power wasn't tied to a choice we've never had to make before!

Considering the current bosses and how unforgiving some of them are, it's normal and preferable to have those guides. It's been a long time since the classic tank and spank where "any build" works, since the simplicity of those fights allowed for that to happen.

Sorry but I dont enjoy feeling like a dead beat in groups and I push high level content.

#sorrybutnotsorry

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    If only player power wasn't tied to a choice we've never had to make before!
    You never had to choose a class (or spec in classic and bc)?

Quote Originally Posted by Nouk View Post
    You never had to choose a class (or spec in classic and bc)?
    because classes is the same thing as expansion content?

oh boy...

Quote Originally Posted by Fantazma View Post
    Simple question: After everything you've seen and heard on youtube ... do you already know which Covenant you're going to follow with your Rogue??

Complex question: Do you already know what you're going to do ... when the Devs nerf the Covenant you chose??

Super complex question: For PVP.... Serrated Bone Spike or Slaughter?? why??
    not worried about nerfs,they will proly give free swaps when that happens just like they did with old talents

ill chose whats the best performance for main,and just get other stuff on alts

Night fae until the raid drops, then probably switching to whatever turns out to be best for raid environments. ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure have.

Warrior, Shaman, and Druid are going to Maldraxus.
    Demon Hunter, Warlock, and Monk are going with Revendreth.
    Mage, Death Knight, and Rogue will go with Bastion.
    Hunter, Paladin, and Priest will go with Ardenweald.
    Ally Hunter will either go to Maldraxus or Bastion. Not decided.

And not a single fuck is given about which ones are "the best". These are character story choices. ^_^
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

SPOILER ALERT:
    You can pick what you like or think looks cool
    /SPOILER

10+ Year Old Account
    Undecided but I may end up doing Kyrian or Night Fae. Not a fan of Revendrath(Its execute/finisher move related) or just another war banner but with a Scourge ish theme.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi