Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    To think that class designers and content designers are same people in such large team, eh?
    Yes, we should come from spec to class identity. Spec is for some directions of gameplay, not entire subclass.

As for me - there should be some hard work on that. Delete meh specs, combine them. Make differences coming from talents.
    Just some ideas:
    Delete sub spec, give assa talent to replace bleeds with shadow magic. Done, minus 1 spec, give some more talents to both specs with shadow and stealth accent.
    Another one - delete arms, give talent to boost damage while 1 2hander equiped. With Mortal Strike coming to single spec.
    Same with arcane and demonology.
    Talent to boost your damage with mana maintaining for mages and talent to stronger demons to warlocks.
    Bm merge with surv. Melee with 2 pets, MM as ranged with talent to 2 pet. Done
    Even crossrole could work. Enh with elemental.
    Talent to boost your spells but makes them melee and talent to ranged spells to make them overload.
    DKs are no exception. Merge blood with unholy and we are good. Talent to dps, talent to tank.

Quote Originally Posted by Dancaris View Post
    To think that class designers and content designers are same people in such large team, eh?
    Yes, we should come from spec to class identity. Spec is for some directions of gameplay, not entire subclass.
    I work as a software engineering professional and fully understand division of labor on engineering and design teams.

But, do you think that managers and executives do not make decisions on hiring and headcount based on planned and anticipated work?

- - - Updated - - -

As for me - there should be some hard work on that. Delete meh specs, combine them. Make differences coming from talents.
    Just some ideas:
    Delete sub spec, give assa talent to replace bleeds with shadow magic. Done, minus 1 spec, give some more talents to both specs with shadow and stealth accent.
    Another one - delete arms, give talent to boost damage while 1 2hander equiped. With Mortal Strike coming to single spec.
    Talent to boost your damage with mana maintaining for mages and talent to stronger demons to warlocks.
    Talent to boost your spells but makes them melee and talent to ranged spells to make them overload.
    DKs are no exception. Merge blood with unholy and we are good. Talent to dps, talent to tank.
    Haha, another clueless guy who thinks Subtlety spec should be same gameplay as Assassination but with cheesy, stupid, purple particle effects.

What about Shadow Dance? What about Find Weakness? What about Subtlety's completely unique gameplay?

Here's some advice for you: don't comment on specs you clearly don't play, kthx.
    Last edited by shoegazing; 2020-11-09 at 04:09 PM.
    Subtlety Rogue was an amazing, incredible, unique, and fun spec prior to Legion and BfA

“All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.”

― Douglas Adams

I'm maining a spec. I chose fury warrior because I wanted to play a barbarian type, and there is little resemblance to some fancy knight in full plate wielding sword and shield.
    Mother pus bucket!

Just some ideas:
    I want some of the chemicals you consume.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose