Thread: New Holidays

New Holidays

We already have Brewfest mirroring the bavarian Oktoberfest, the Mexican Day of the Dead, Feast of Winter Veil mirroring Christmas, Hallow's End mirroring Halloween, Love is in the Air mirroring Valentine's Day, Lunar Festival mirroring the Chinese New Year, Noblegarden mirroring Easter and Pilgrim's Bounty mirroring Thanksgiving.

How about they add more Holidays to the fold, which mirror real-life holidays, like the Jewish Hanukkah and Passover or the Islamic Eid al-Fitr and Ramadan.

I'm not so versed in the many holidays that exist around the world, so i'll need your help with it.

What kind of holidays do you think should be added to the game?

Id like them to add more achievements to the old holidays. Maybe tack another mount to another year's worth in achieves. a long strange trip part 2 that gives us a demon butterfly mount or something..

I just remembered that there are the Brazilian Carnival and the Irish Saint Patrick's Day.

3+ Year Old Account
    I think they should update the old holidays some more. I think Day of the Dead would be a perfect thing to update for the Zandalari, with their Mesoamerican aesthetics and Death Loa
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.