Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

What will happen to the sword in silithus during SL?

Will we remove it at some point or.. ?
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Removing such a big object out of a body is kinda bad. I don't think it will be removed any time soon, at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntaer View Post
    The Goblins will sell it for scrap.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntaer View Post
    Probably better to leave it in to be honest. Pulling it out could lead to the wound bleeding again

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    There's no need nor method to remove it, so it will remain there for now.

Azeroth finally hatches out of the planet and takes the sword for her own.

Why would you remove it? The Sword is now harmless, the corruption of Sargeras drained by the artifact weapons. If you removed the sword, you'd only make things worse. Case in point, look what happened to Shen-zin-su. As soon as the dumb fuck Ji decided to remove the gunship, the turtle almost bled to death. If you remove the sword, you will only worsen things for Azeroth.

Azeroth will need a sword when she wakes up. Parting gift from sargeras to give her a fighting chance vs the void lords. Sargeras redeemed arc inc in 4 expansions calling it now.

What, there's a Sword in Silithus?
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

goblins will mine it for Sargerite which will start faction war in 10.0

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    What, there's a Sword in Silithus?
    You have not been there or seen this?
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

It will remain there forever and ever because according to magni at the end of BFA we healed Azeroth so the sword doesnt matter anymoe, just ignore it

Quote Originally Posted by keldarepewpew View Post
    Azeroth will need a sword when she wakes up. Parting gift from sargeras to give her a fighting chance vs the void lords. Sargeras redeemed arc inc in 4 expansions calling it now.
    This ain’t far fetched. The seeds have been planted. It’s all a means to an end for defeating the void lords. Our “adventurers” will continue to have crazy power levels, so by 4 more expansions we will be able to take the VL. Sargeras underestimated human potential!

Quote Originally Posted by leggomydairy View Post
    This ain’t far fetched. The seeds have been planted. It’s all a means to an end for defeating the void lords. Our “adventurers” will continue to have crazy power levels, so by 4 more expansions we will be able to take the VL. Sargeras underestimated human potential!
    I'm fully expecting them to pull the Kerrigan card for Sylvanas,but for Sargeras?

... Yeah that sounds like the kind of stuff Blizzard would pull

my theory is just that itll turn into a big mountain over time, since we can already see earth growing up around it. a giant permanent scar.

While we are in the shadowlands, where time flies a lot slower, over the course of years some bozo will decide to mine it and create weapons of mass destruction from it...
    opening the plot for the next expansion.

Sargeras will pull it out gently in 10.0 when he and Illidan will join us to take on the Void.

I think we need to accept its a cut plot point.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerox View Post
    It was meant to be sarcastic. That sword has no role anymore. They just forgot about it. The same with Burning of Teldrassil, they retconned half of it already. Blizzard left so many open plot holes in BfA, they don't bother with it. The sword is one of them.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Could ask the same about Undercity as it's full of gas... will we come back and it's back to a normal human city?

Maybe when we've finished in the shadowland, the last patch for shadowland will see azeroth hatching and splitting the world apart and destroying everything on azeroth, making us all homeless...