Returning Raider LF Heroic and Mythic Progression Guild For Shadowlands

Greetings,

What I am looking for:

I am currently in search of a new place to call home for raiding. I am mainly looking for a guild that has well established roots and has been together for quite some time. My previous few guilds in the last few expansions have fallen apart within a tier or two. I am primarily looking for a guild that is quick to get into heroics and pursue mythics at a decent pace, you don't have to be server first. East Coast raid times are a must as well as 2-3 days a week. Server is not an issue but I would prefer a PvP EST server. I want to have fun on raid nights but also not take 5 minutes between each pull.

What I am not looking for:

Recently formed guilds of Cutting Edge experienced leaders. (I have been burned by this too many times to count. I am tired of making friends with people and than seeing it fall a part due to lack of leading experience). Guilds that only log on for raids. I wan't to be able to do other content with everyone not just log on to raid like its a job.

Who I am:

I am a 16 year WoW Vet that has been struggling these past 3 expansions to find a decent raid team. I have previous "Cutting Edge" experience in Wrath, Cata, and MoP. I have casually raided the past few expansions but am currently looking to push past Ahead of the Curve and get back into Cutting Edge. Previously a top 100 Resto Healer on WoL's in Wrath, Cata, and MoP, but I have shifted focus onto that of Range Caster. I am currently willing to play Warlock (Destro, Affliction), Shadow Priest, Ele Shaman, and Boomkin (if some issues with it are sorted out). I play other games not just WoW exclusively. I like anime (I won't weeb out unless others are). I like to min and max my classes even when not doing CE these past few expansions I still like to push myself to my limit. I currently do not have logs (which I know is a deal breaker for some) but I have prior experience in the raiding scene and am ready to try.

Goals: Once pre patch hits I will be re leveling all of the classes mentioned above to get a sense for their playstyle and output. If the game allows it (unlike BFA) I will have at least one Ranged Caster Alt and potentially a healing alt.

Side Note: I understand this looks demanding or odd for a looking for guild post. But I am not just looking for a team to raid with short term. I am looking for like minded players that I can stick with for years to come. I miss that aspect of a family when it comes to playing WoW cheesy I know. If you think were a match you can reply below or contact me on discord at Biggus#1085
    Last edited by Zaerick; 2020-08-31 at 04:32 PM.

sent you a discord request

I sent you a discord request (from shaner#3095)