400% haste, is that normal for DH's?

Hey.

So i was questing and was wondering why the blade dance suddenly had no CD and pressed C and say this

Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    Hey.

So i was questing and was wondering why the blade dance suddenly had no CD and pressed C and say this
    define "questing"

there are currently several areas of the game (notably in the two n'zoth assault zones) that give a very large % based haste buff.
    add that to furious gaze, eyebeam, meta, corruptions, who knows what other combination of effects you may have had at the time, and yes - i've seen 400% or sometimes more haste, for very brief windows.

Quote Originally Posted by Malkiah View Post
    define "questing"

there are currently several areas of the game (notably in the two n'zoth assault zones) that give a very large % based haste buff.
    add that to furious gaze, eyebeam, meta, corruptions, who knows what other combination of effects you may have had at the time, and yes - i've seen 400% or sometimes more haste, for very brief windows.
    It was down in Tol'vir so maby some invasion bs like you say.

It was down in Tol'vir so maby some invasion bs like you say.
    The Invasion Endboss on the Floating plate in Uldum gives a Stacking Curse that increases Haste. If you stack it up like Crazy, you get crazy amounts of haste.

Quote Originally Posted by LanToaster View Post
    The Invasion Endboss on the Floating plate in Uldum gives a Stacking Curse that increases Haste. If you stack it up like Crazy, you get crazy amounts of haste.
    It was not the floating platform, it was in the Tol'vir city.

There is others mob who can curse you, in this zone there is one particular spot on an event where ~20 little mob curse you, you can stack up very fast .

10+ Year Old Account
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by The One Percent View Post
    Ok, tbh i thought i just got some major procc with essences & traits and reached that high

Ok, tbh i thought i just got some major procc with essences & traits and reached that high
    The buff can go up to 190% haste(technically 200%, but you get feared and it resets when that happens) and stacks multiplicatively with other sources. 400% isn't actually that hard with that. It may be worthwhile to shuffle around in those void pools just to stack it up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey.

The mobs in assualt zones when they hit you with a shadow DMG or DMG debuff the debuff increases your spell COST but increases your HASTE also. It also stacks.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)