Shadow Priest in Shadowlands' M+

Hello everyone and specially beta players,

How are Shadow Priests doing so far in M+? My memories from the begining of BfA are very discouraging and would like to know if we are in the same spot.

Thank you

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aryadneae View Post
    Hello everyone and specially beta players,

How are Shadow Priests doing so far in M+? My memories from the begining of BfA are very discouraging and would like to know if we are in the same spot.

Thank you
    Feels pretty good so far, we'll know more after the next tuning pass. I feel like a few specs or out of wack atm so it's hard to get a proper sense of where spriest is damage wise right now.

Style / handling is nice and we have some talent options for once.

The base spec plays really well in M+. Some good options in talents, solutions for things we struggled with before (burst, pure AoE). Utility is still lacking, but marginally better than before. Covenants are spotty, and mostly boring. Will probably be down to final numbers tuning. Legos have no good m+ options.

3+ Year Old Account
    https://ashesofcreation.com/r/2JZ14FG7YKR1GTBE
    I am coming back to wow soon, how are Shadowpriests nowadays for PVE content?

Is healing as priest better in m+ now? I don't wanna be completely locked as shadow

Quote Originally Posted by cface View Post
    Is healing as priest better in m+ now? I don't wanna be completely locked as shadow
    Holy seems to stay a suboptimal choice for pushing higher keys. They get back the X'anshi effect though which can be pretty powerful to cheat certain mechanics. Disc on the other hand shapes to be on par to resto druid. They got some new tools to play with but still struggle a bit in single target healing situations.
    Mind soothe, power infusion, mass dispell and fae guardians (if chosen) give coordinated groups a lot to work with regardles of spec.

hi all. I am looking to play a priest as an alt with a friend who is coming back to wow. I really like the night fae power infusion build as I can use it to give us both a boost. My plan was to heal or dps while my friend does the same in M+. I was wondering if there is any kind of good combo you can use with this? For instance if I was shadow and he went affliction warlock? What are your thoughts on the best combo?