Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, this is about as surprising as the sun still being a giant flaming ball of gas. Blizzard finally is reverting some dumb changes they made because it felt like shit to play with major burst CDs eating a GCD, it only took them how many years to get around to fixing this?

Now I'll just sit here wondering how long into Shadowlands before they remove the arbitrary penalty for returning to a Covenant.

It is painful how predictable Blizzard is when it comes to fixing glaring issues that the players see months in advance, complain about the entirety of the issue being present, and they inevitably get around to addressing it many months after people wanted it fixed.

Any Hunters want to pass on that they need to include Trueshot, Coordinated Assault, and Hunter’s Mark to this list? Currently at work and don’t have my info to log in and add my 2 cents to this list.

10+ Year Old Account
    That an ability like Adrenaline Rush was on the GCD sounds so incredibly un-intuitive to begin with.

We Won guys, GJ

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    So you're saying Blizzard should never try new things because there's a chance people won't like them?

Just going to say this: if you're going to state an opinion, avoid using words such as "fact" or "objective".
    Trying new things is fine, but the GCD issue was universally hated. I don’t remember one person saying they thought it was a good idea. Everyone I remember from YouTube personalities to mmo-c thread posters stated how horrible it felt, or seemed like it would feel, to have to press abilities that incurred a CD before you could do damage/healing.

This really made me happy!

I mean okay, I guess that's cool. Now if they fix Covenants the expansion might be slightly decent I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Feral Druid ist Op View Post
    We Won guys, GJ
    Only some specs so far. Still plenty of others with CDs that cause a GCD. Right now, this is Blizzard basically giving the middle finger to some specs.

Thank god. Most stupid change they ever made was to put these on the gcd.

Ancestral Guidance? Really?

As someone who plays enhance shaman, I'm slightly offended

Crying, whining entitled gamers get what they want.... yet again.

But i prefer no global

Still no changes for DH, whatever the spec

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Only some specs so far. Still plenty of others with CDs that cause a GCD. Right now, this is Blizzard basically giving the middle finger to some specs.
    this is not the full list some devs told uns on beta disc, there are more stuff wait for the beta patch notes later today
    I.O BFA Season 3

Further cementing the idea that there is a team 1 and team 2.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Their explanation makes it sound like things have always been this way, but they're stepping down from on high to save us from this bad gameplay (that they inflicted us with). The devs for this game are the most egotistical assholes I've literally ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Well, this is about as surprising as the sun still being a giant flaming ball of gas. Blizzard finally is reverting some dumb changes they made because it felt like shit to play with major burst CDs eating a GCD, it only took them how many years to get around to fixing
    Add one more entitled crybaby pansy to the list.

Quote Originally Posted by aeuhe4yxzhds View Post
    Crying, whining entitled gamers get what they want.... yet again.

But i prefer no global
    You mean the majority of gamers right? Because very few liked the removal.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naxxramas91 View Post
    Add one more entitled crybaby pansy to the list.
    But, but, but, according to Blizzard, these changes were always in line with their "standards" for gameplay. Those GCDs never should have been there! If we're crybabies, they're narcissists.

Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    Now if they fix Covenants the expansion might be slightly decent I guess.

What is wrong with covenants ?

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Please remove Frenzied Regeneration from GCD, too.