Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    and also being pretty fun to play.
    Ya had me until this part, I long for the days when I found the class enjoyable to play.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    Ya had me until this part, I long for the days when I found the class enjoyable to play.
    I still like it. Obviously it's not where it once was, but no spec in the game is at the moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    I still like it. Obviously it's not where it once was, but no spec in the game is at the moment.
    That's not true for unholy DK, between Legion and BfA it's been its best, most fleshed out iteration. SL looks to be no difference besides the usual downtime from the beginning of xpac secondary stat deflation. Ret pala has also been consistently polished into a better spec, as has warrior. SL Arms looks to be a total blast to play.

Never really liked demono but they could atleast give it a reliable interrupt, I dont think it's asking too much in 2020

Blizzard is worried about the opener of the Unholy DK. Yeah, poor Unholy.

Demonology's opener is 100 times worst but Blizzard gives a shit about it.

another week...

... and still no changes to Demonology. The worst dps of the game.

Blizzard likes to split on the face of Demon Warlocks. Shadow can get a revamp each two patches and Mages have to have all their specs viable but Demon has to be the worst and clunkiest dps of the game since DH stole its identity.

15+ Year Old Account
    ... and still no changes to Demonology. The worst dps of the game. Blizzard likes to split on the face of Demon Warlocks. Shadow can get a revamp each two patches and Mages have to have all their specs viable but Demon has to be the worst and clunkiest dps of the game since DH stole its identity.
    Maybe it is time for you to move on from the class.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

WW Monks get a blue post with tons of changes.

Meanwhile Demonology, the worst dps spec of the game, gets nothing.

We got at least a blue post. But not satisfying.

DecBolt affecting DB is a change, actual synergy with a covenant ability. With the dogs changes we've been getting the dogs build is actually looking pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

ToNs Of ChaNgEs QQ

No they didn't not a ton, and they suck still.

All these people that cry on this forum need to go post on Blizzard's forum ffs.

Which dog changes? They are still not instant baseline, cost 2 shards for 2 stupid dogs.

That doesn't feel like a master summoner, we should not need to cast for the summons. We are a master, they should be instant. But blizzard keeps denying this to us.

Ofc Shadow Priest gets even more love.

they should change demo lock to be a cloth tank spec

My dude what is with the victim complex? WW have been chronically undertuned since their inception. They barely got anything and are still in a horrendous place. They need sooo much more attention than locks do.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

imagine complaining as a warlock...

- - - Updated - - -

My dude what is with the victim complex? WW have been chronically undertuned since their inception. They barely got anything and are still in a horrendous place. They need sooo much more attention than locks do.
    But monk has 2 other DPS specs they can choose from... /s

Quote Originally Posted by MisterHooyah View Post
    they should change demo lock to be a cloth tank spec
    WTB Dark Apotheosis.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iperson View Post
    imagine complaining as a warlock...
    To be fair, WL got hit hard this week (as expected and rightfully so). Let's pray that this is the final time we see the nerf bat in Beta, but I doubt it.

There are no single spec with more mechanichal problems than Demonology. Its clunky and bad designed in every single sense. The only way it can work its with overtuned numbers. It needs a rework desperately, but Blizzard have decided to forsake it.

Jesus even Nether Portal is untouched.

There are no single spec with more mechanichal problems than Demonology. Its clunky and bad designed in every single sense. The only way it can work its with overtuned numbers. It needs a rework desperately, but Blizzard have decided to forsake it.

Jesus even Nether Portal is untouched.
    Exactly what I thought. The only way it will see play is if it's busted single target which will get nerfed like in BFA. With the SL changes to aff and destro they're better in m+ too. There's no reason for this version of demo to exist.