Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Draka here is looking just like Paula Patton as Garrona in Warcraft movie. I bet they drawed Draka from her image.
    And video itself was boring af and pretty stale. Goes nowhere near Bastion one (yes I know Arthas is a huge crowd magnet but still).

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jshadowhunter View Post
    Even meme's can come to life in WoW.
    *Gestures to Zekhan*

This wasen't really that interesting tbh. They could've put in any other character instead of Draka and it would still suck

At least she's better than Talanji
    Last edited by LemonDemonGirl; 2020-09-04 at 12:48 PM.
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Draka#cite_note-13

Read this and tell me about how she is such a respected warrior.

Her wiki: Was very ill and was exiled. She kills some animals most orcs could probably do. She meets Durotan and goes on a hunting date in the woods, she gets knocked up and has a kid and then dies.

Almost all of her lore now is from Shadowlands.
    But I never said she was, I'm talking about the people complaining about her. And yet it doesn't feel forced simply because of the reasons I mentioned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why was she green before she died? I thought she was brown...didn't she and Durotan refuse to drink the fel blood?
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Did I just hear Garrus Vakarian as Krexus? ^^

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    Why was she green before she died? I thought she was brown...didn't she and Durotan refuse to drink the fel blood?
    I'm not sure which version is canon anymore, but isn't it the case that they didn't need to drink Fel Blood; they were 'exposed' to it and still turned green (just how Blood Elves didn't really drain fel energies, they were just exposed to it and got green eyes.)

Quote Originally Posted by Algorath View Post
    Yeah that is interesting actually! Oh wait no it's just because they re-used a picture from Illidan's short story for Legion.. Fucking Blizzard are so out of touch man.. Such a shame
    Wow hardly even changed it. gg

ibb.co/Qm6rhff

Quote Originally Posted by Sunderella View Post
    I don't get all the hate for Draka. Sure she has no backstory and the little she has is pretty lame, but in her afterlive she has become a great warrior/rogue. I dunno man, people always complaining about lack of new characters and when they get someone "new" they call it stupid or boring.

Seems to me the only reason people liked Bastion short better is because it had Arthas, which means people just want more of the same characters.
    So basically but "muh muh muh scourge" No surprised an account like this argument is basically that. Its still all those things and more. Imagine thinking that a canon which is millions of years old with a demon invasion force thats almost just as old invading for the 3rd time just "invented" the scourge out of nothing.

Yea maybe people want more of the same characters kinda like how you want more of the same "but muh scourge right".

As someone who loves the scourge and all things that theme this only makes them more interesting they are still all those things. Everything we saw from wc3 was from a azeroth only lens for Christ sake half of the map and races didnt even know the other half existed....... barley no1 had been to northrend in decades and illidan was just literally sitting in a prison.

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    The Rise of the Horde book indicated that all the orcs that refused the blood but still worked around the fel orcs and their fel magic just changed slowly because of the fel magic exposure anyway. The Warcraft movie tried to modify that but Blizz likes to ignore that the movie happened now.

The TCG stuff isn't necessarily canon either, but it did have Blizzard approved art for characters at the time.
    Here is the Draka TCG

And Durotan

Both quite green.

Personally, I think it was good as introductory to the zone, also it’s about time they develop the story of a female orc character.

Afterlife Draka is badass.

Tali did a good job analyzing the cinematic and comparing it to Bastion. https://youtu.be/HtLdP0_gWHU

Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    Yeah, recycling animation has never been used ev- Oops, I dropped my most successful animation studio of all time. Pretty much all of Robin Hood uses recycled animation, disney used this all the time. Imagine being that angry over a 5 minute video, find a hobby
    yeah, and disney is no sucking money makin machine and all ppl worldwide love disney i 100% agree here. when you wanna compare Blizzard to Disney, this is ideal! because, yeah, both are greed as hell and sell shit as gold. i am not sure what your argument should support here. if its about how to make the most money, yes from disney or blizzard you can learn how to get greedy and rich as fuck. yes, they doing it both the same ways. if its about happy customers and good products, and the downsides of recycling and cheap shit, i am not sure disney is a good argument.

and btw: i have already a hobby. and we talk about it here. its called wow. so your statement is somewhat... idiotic.