Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretAgent View Post
    Now that class changes are almost finished and no more wait for Alpha/Beta excuses
    The unpruning was just a huge lie...
    We got very SMALL amount of spells back and the majority of them are USELESS.

Fireball for frost mage Oh nice! Im sure this will never get used. We asked for things like Alter time / Deep freeze etc not useless fireblasts that deal 0 dmg

When we said unpruning. We meant abilities and passives that alter rotation. Not spells with no use at all...

We expected atleast 3 ROTATIONAL changing abilities. Instead we got things like shield of righteous for retri pala which you cant use because you dont have shield OMEGA LOL

If blizzard want to unprune with minimal efforts...

How about Changing the talent system as follow

1) instead of 7 rows with 3 options . We get 10 rows with 2 options each

-The new rows consist of talents removed from the other rows

-Most rows has dead talents. And only 1 clear winner so just remove dead talents and put them vs each other in the new rows

-This wont cause many balancing issues. Its not like blizzard cares anyway. We always have balancing issues

-This wouls give us new 3 talents with NO EFFORTS in designing new one

-This wont limit our choices because we will have more rows to choose from
    I bet you were one of the people hating on Blizzard for removing the "useless" fireball

They should of added another row of NEW talents
    Last edited by Kazjin; 2020-09-12 at 02:21 AM.

Having more buttons doesn’t make the game more fun. Fluidity of a spec is what makes it fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludvig View Post
    It's not the pruning that was the problem, it was the diablo-fied gameplay that came during Legion, taking away synergies between abilities and fun combat mechanics to make room for crappy builder-spender resource gameplay that belongs in hack-n-slash type games and not WoW.
    This might be precisely why I quit. It was all the same everywhere. Combo points, holy power, rage, focus, core mechanics or resources were all build then spend for destro/aff locks, dks, sp, boomkin, frost mage, you couldn't get away from generic play. I wanted wow, not diablo.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jawless Jones View Post
    I wanted the "useless" spells back, because this game is played by more than just min-maxing sweat-lords.

Most aren't "useless", you just can't figure out how to use them because there isn't an icy veins guide to tell you.
    Having both Arcane Explosion and Frostbolt as a Fire Mage adds a lot of versatility in PvP, and that's just one example.
    People probably didn't know how to use spells, like:
    hibernate on other druids/hunter pets
    eyes of the beast + pet cat stealth to scout dungeons

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Its a real problem that this forum has so many blizz haters. Its genuinely hard sometimes, to distinguish a person who is opposed to something blizzard does, from a blizzard hater who is going to speak against anything blizzard does.

I wish there would be some sort of marking system allowing you to see who you could safely ignore. Because sometimes i genuinely have interesting discussions on here.

That would require whoever runs this site actually gave a damn - just looking at how the side is modded they obviously dont. Guess thats why its no longer an "official warcraft fanpage" or whatever they called it back then.
    It's still a warcraft fanpage. Wow still has one fan! lol