Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Way to miss the mark, MR Triggered PvP "hero".

I never asked for pruning neither. I want engaging class mechanics that won’t let me maximize performance whilst being bored to death.

Not that someone like you would get the difference. MaNY bUTTOnS mEAN SKiLl!
    Unpruning to MoP/Cata/WotLK state means skill.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludvig View Post
    It's not the pruning that was the problem, it was the diablo-fied gameplay that came during Legion, taking away synergies between abilities and fun combat mechanics to make room for crappy builder-spender resource gameplay that belongs in hack-n-slash type games and not WoW.
    This but pruning was still a huge problem in WoD, many classes felt like a demo of its MoP version. Still better than Legion and BFA.
    Last edited by Gardoc; 2020-09-06 at 07:34 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Bolsheviks were amazing too.
    There is nothing fascist about antifa, you do not know the meaning of the word.
    100 milion dead people, so amazing.

I Just wonder what their internal stance is on borrowed power systems. All the dev time and expansion long tuning only to be removed or obsolete in a couple years. Makes you wonder why the effort isn't just put into classes and talent trees and maybe one borrowed power thing to spice it up a bit.
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post
    I Just wonder what their internal stance is on borrowed power systems. All the dev time and expansion long tuning only to be removed or obsolete in a couple years. Makes you wonder why the effort isn't just put into classes and talent trees and maybe one borrowed power thing to spice it up a bit.
    It doesn't really makes you wonder as you already know the answer, there is no difference compared to every end of expansion -> start of new expansion class reworks.
    The only time it was really much different was WoD -> legion as basically 1/3 class was incorporated into item which was a bad move.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wanted the "useless" spells back, because this game is played by more than just min-maxing sweat-lords.

Most aren't "useless", you just can't figure out how to use them because there isn't an icy veins guide to tell you.
    Having both Arcane Explosion and Frostbolt as a Fire Mage adds a lot of versatility in PvP, and that's just one example.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post
    Ita not possible just to keep adding new stuff to our classes. So its new stuff ever expansion + removal or not getting any new stuff at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Perfect example is retribution paladins got auras back.. but guess what? We lost 2 passives and they got put on the aura bar you have to choose between. Fucking hilarious.
    Exactly. So instead of having 2 passives active all the time now you have to chosse which is far more interesting and fun. But thats what people like you will never understand becouse all you care avout is performance and any sort of rpg aspects just annoys you.

Its a real problem that this forum has so many blizz haters. Its genuinely hard sometimes, to distinguish a person who is opposed to something blizzard does, from a blizzard hater who is going to speak against anything blizzard does.

I wish there would be some sort of marking system allowing you to see who you could safely ignore. Because sometimes i genuinely have interesting discussions on here.

That would require whoever runs this site actually gave a damn - just looking at how the side is modded they obviously dont. Guess thats why its no longer an "official warcraft fanpage" or whatever they called it back then.
    Extremism and radicalisation is the bane of society

Quote Originally Posted by Elias01 View Post
    Ita not possible just to keep adding new stuff to our classes. So its new stuff ever expansion + removal or not getting any new stuff at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly. So instead of having 2 passives active all the time now you have to chosse which is far more interesting and fun. But thats what people like you will never understand becouse all you care avout is performance and any sort of rpg aspects just annoys you.
    What? How is making us choose between abilities we just normally had baseline "fun"? What would be fun is having NEW auras to choose between.

What? How is making us choose between abilities we just normally had baseline "fun"? What would be fun is having NEW auras to choose between.
    retribution aura (in SL form) is new to 2 out of 3 paladin specs.
    Crusader aura is now actually an AURA again and not a personal buff. Also with a single finesse conduit it is significantly more useful than it ever has been in the past..

Would I also like to see new auras? yeah
    I also would like to see more conduit options for unique utility effects like the crusader aura one.

Quote Originally Posted by SecretAgent View Post
    instead of 7 rows with 3 options . We get 10 rows with 2 options each
    I would like this. I assume each row would have 4 or perhaps 5 choices, instead of 3.

They unpruned a hell of a lot of the baseline abilities for most classes, but as far as the talents and Pvp talents go - they barely touched them which is a mistake. Then again, they did add 2 new covenants abilities, legendaries and soul binds, so while the talents look and feel kind of blah - the rest of the game mechanisms get an upvote.

I for one am thankful beyond belief that as a mage, I finally got the iconic ability Mirror Images back. It's been tied to a talent choice that has been weak for...I don't know how many past expansions.

As a fire mage, it's also cool to have frostbolt back, if there was a reason to use it again to slow targets (in non-PvP). Also, arcane explosion is also cool to have as a baseline. It makes soloing old content easier, without needing to change specs.

Overall, I'm can't complain. It's also cool that baseline abilities have their own tab. Thank you Blizzard.

Perfect example is retribution paladins got auras back.. but guess what? We lost 2 passives and they got put on the aura bar you have to choose between. Fucking hilarious.
    I'm more amused by them pruning the Blessings in the big "unprune expansion" personally.

Quote Originally Posted by SecretAgent View Post
    poor reply that is out of topic. 0 /10

- - - Updated - - -

no lol. We expected more and "useful abilities to be unpruned not meaningless ones 99% of time wont get used
    get rekt buddy

I think its kind of hilarious. Blizz doesn't care about shit anymore because the Blizzard we knew is dead and gone. All they care about is $$ and as long as they are the only game in town they will keep serving junk knowing people will open the wallet just to see the freakshow. I am guilty AF about this, btw.

They cant please everyone and they know this. Yet they continue to try to be all things to everyone. I am locked an loaded and ready for October but at this point I am playing for my guild and friends and thats about it
    And shepherds we shall be...

You guys should look up the definition of un-pruned. By definition it wouldn't provide linear growth as some of you that have been betrayed seem to suggest.

Quote Originally Posted by gd8 View Post
    It's almost like most of the spells they've removed in the past have been worthless and you guys have been asking for something stupid
    Exactly what this guy said

10+ Year Old Account
    It's almost like most of the spells they've removed in the past have been worthless and you guys have been asking for something stupid
    Anyone who believes this is unskilled or inexperienced and all of their class feedback should be disregarded.

I won't say that all pruned spells were useful, but most were.

Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    Anyone who believes this is unskilled or inexperienced and all of their class feedback should be disregarded.

I won't say that all pruned spells were useful, but most were.
    "most" lol you are delusional

10+ Year Old Account
    "most" lol you are delusional
    What spells do you think are useless?

Quote Originally Posted by Ludvig View Post
    It's not the pruning that was the problem, it was the diablo-fied gameplay that came during Legion, taking away synergies between abilities and fun combat mechanics to make room for crappy builder-spender resource gameplay that belongs in hack-n-slash type games and not WoW.
    IDK, I loved The Secret World and it had builder/ spender style for every weapon type. It also had casting while moving with a penalty which was amazing.