Page 1 of 12
1
2
3
11
... LastLast
  1. #1

    How can you take Vulpera seriously

    I seriously can't anymore. These little Furballs are a straight copycat of ratchet and clank. How can you even look at this race and think "yep this is what we needed in Warcraft, a race that looks like they're trying to bring the PEGI rating down to +3"

    Imagine playing Warcraft 3, hearing a Shaman say "STORM EARTH AND FIRE, HEAD MY CALL", a warrior that command the elemental powers of nature, and now you see these furbags doing the same.

    If Gnomes weren't already a joke race... they make Vulpera...
    I refuse to believe these races weren't solely created to pull in people who browse deviantart, because they clearly look like the biggest fan service ever.

    And now they even xan be a death knight?
    This race is an abomination and atrocity. This race doesn't belong in World of Warcraft at all. Might aswell just add Furbolgs, Murlocs and Gnolms aswell.

  2. #2
    I actually don't, that's the reason why they're mostly my first kill targets in WPvP.

  3. #3
    Got ganked by a Vulpera, huh?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Overlordd View Post
    Might aswell just add Furbolgs, Murlocs and Gnolms aswell.
    Murloc Death Knight sounds pretty

  5. #5
    Look man, I agree these comic relief and cute things are just silly, but Blizzard is all about money. And they like to cater to the biggest possible audience. And there are people who like to play the silly and/or cute stuff. So it's not for you and me and that's that. Just something to accept and move on with your life.

    Or you can make threads on mmo-c and let the hatred flow through you. That's good too.

  6. #6
    i'm amazed you wrote that entire post without mentioning pandas.

    honestly the biggest problems with vulpera though: i play tauren. before vulpera i was never lumped in with the furry crowd but lately taurens have been started to be included since there are just to many beast races now. used to be we were in the hamburger joke category, but no more it seems.

  7. #7
    Scarab Lord
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,377
    Remember when video games used to be about fun? An escape from reality? Not at all based in real life which means you don’t have to take it seriously?

    Pepperidge Farms remembers

  8. #8
    Its hard to believe we got them sooner as a playable race than ogres.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    Look man, I agree these comic relief and cute things are just silly, but Blizzard is all about money. And they like to cater to the biggest possible audience. And there are people who like to play the silly and/or cute stuff. So it's not for you and me and that's that. Just something to accept and move on with your life.

    Or you can make threads on mmo-c and let the hatred flow through you. That's good too.
    It's just a sad thing to see man just look at the credits of Warcraft 3 where Arthas was playing a guitar while Thrall, Rokhan and Grom were slaughtering hordes of undead, this game isn't made by the same people anymore.

  10. #10
    Old God Mirishka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Get off my lawn!
    Posts
    10,783
    Quote Originally Posted by Overlordd View Post
    I seriously can't anymore. These little Furballs are a straight copycat of ratchet and clank. How can you even look at this race and think "yep this is what we needed in Warcraft, a race that looks like they're trying to bring the PEGI rating down to +3"

    Imagine playing Warcraft 3, hearing a Shaman say "STORM EARTH AND FIRE, HEAD MY CALL", a warrior that command the elemental powers of nature, and now you see these furbags doing the same.

    If Gnomes weren't already a joke race... they make Vulpera...
    I refuse to believe these races weren't solely created to pull in people who browse deviantart, because they clearly look like the biggest fan service ever.

    And now they even xan be a death knight?
    This race is an abomination and atrocity. This race doesn't belong in World of Warcraft at all. Might aswell just add Furbolgs, Murlocs and Gnolms aswell.
    Know what I can't take seriously? People who whine about every little thing they don't like in a video game on a forum all day.

    No one cares how you feel about Vulpera or any other race. Next time post it on Blogspot.
    My greatest fear is that one day, my MMO-Champion ignore list will run out of space.

  11. #11
    On a leash. That's how
    How did he die ?

    His death was caused by pneumonia induced by daggers to the chest.Repeatedly.

  12. #12
    Old God Mirishka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Get off my lawn!
    Posts
    10,783
    Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    Just something to accept and move on with your life.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA. As if.
    My greatest fear is that one day, my MMO-Champion ignore list will run out of space.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Know what I can't take seriously? People who whine about every little thing they don't like in a video game on a forum all day.

    No one cares how you feel about Vulpera or any other race. Next time post it on Blogspot.
    this person still posting shows quality of moderation on this forum

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    Just something to accept and move on with your life.
    if you check his history you will se he have no life other than whining on forums, so nowhere to move on...

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Know what I can't take seriously? People who whine about every little thing they don't like in a video game on a forum all day.

    No one cares how you feel about Vulpera or any other race. Next time post it on Blogspot.
    Looks like we've found the vulpera player

  15. #15
    Gnomes aren't a joke race.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Overlordd View Post
    I seriously can't anymore. These little Furballs are a straight copycat of ratchet and clank. How can you even look at this race and think "yep this is what we needed in Warcraft, a race that looks like they're trying to bring the PEGI rating down to +3"

    Imagine playing Warcraft 3, hearing a Shaman say "STORM EARTH AND FIRE, HEAD MY CALL", a warrior that command the elemental powers of nature, and now you see these furbags doing the same.

    If Gnomes weren't already a joke race... they make Vulpera...
    I refuse to believe these races weren't solely created to pull in people who browse deviantart, because they clearly look like the biggest fan service ever.

    And now they even xan be a death knight?
    This race is an abomination and atrocity. This race doesn't belong in World of Warcraft at all. Might aswell just add Furbolgs, Murlocs and Gnolms aswell.
    If a shaman yelled, "STORM EARTH AND FIRE, HEED MY CALL" shouldn't a pandaren roll up first? Not a vulpera dk. Just saying. Btw, who's Pegi? Is her last name Sue? We have goats from space, cows that talk, pandas, but large rabbits is where you draw the line?

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucavian View Post
    If a shaman yelled, "STORM EARTH AND FIRE, HEED MY CALL" shouldn't a pandaren roll up first? Not a vulpera dk. Just saying. Btw, who's Pegi? Is her last name Sue? We have goats from space, cows that talk, pandas, but large rabbits is where you draw the line?
    Because Blizzard allowed me to kill pandaren on Horde, i'd let it slip. And their race is locked behind an introduction zone, which is why you don't see them much.

    But you're right about Pandaren shamans being equally stupid.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Tbh considering the popularity of minotaurs and cowgirls in furry circles I always found it weird that people did not immediately point to the tauren. They are nearly as popular as werewolves.
    Tauren don't look like furry races at all. Although their update in WoD drove them closer to that point

  18. #18
    It's all about taste. Though they aren't my taste, they are someones.

    I personally don't like gnomes, male dreanei, etc. But I see them around.

  19. #19
    Oh yes, Warcraft, the serious mature fantasy.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Overlordd View Post
    I seriously can't anymore. These little Furballs are a straight copycat of ratchet and clank. How can you even look at this race and think "yep this is what we needed in Warcraft, a race that looks like they're trying to bring the PEGI rating down to +3"

    Imagine playing Warcraft 3, hearing a Shaman say "STORM EARTH AND FIRE, HEAD MY CALL", a warrior that command the elemental powers of nature, and now you see these furbags doing the same.

    If Gnomes weren't already a joke race... they make Vulpera...
    I refuse to believe these races weren't solely created to pull in people who browse deviantart, because they clearly look like the biggest fan service ever.

    And now they even xan be a death knight?
    This race is an abomination and atrocity. This race doesn't belong in World of Warcraft at all. Might aswell just add Furbolgs, Murlocs and Gnolms aswell.
    We have a boss fight where one of the major mechanics is a parrot shitting on the group, and you still think WoW is a super serious edgy game?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •