Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    My 7 year old son made one his main as soon as he had access to them. He has fun with it, so that is enough for me.

Also, they aren't rabbits, nor so far as I can tell are they a copy of Ratchet and Clank. They are anthropomorphized Fenec foxes. A type of fox with huge ears that lives in the Sahara Desert.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fennec_fox
    Last edited by Karnak; 2020-09-06 at 06:40 PM. Reason: Add wikipedia link

Quote Originally Posted by Pakheth View Post
    But a humanoid raccoon in the Marvel universe went fine so why not?
    In the end, I guess it's a matter of opinion. I think it sucked big time, to be honest.

How can anyone take Blood Elves seriously...

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    It’s a video game, unless your getting paid to play it, don’t take it seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Overlordd View Post
    I seriously can't anymore. These little Furballs are a straight copycat of ratchet and clank. How can you even look at this race and think "yep this is what we needed in Warcraft, a race that looks like they're trying to bring the PEGI rating down to +3"

Imagine playing Warcraft 3, hearing a Shaman say "STORM EARTH AND FIRE, HEAD MY CALL", a warrior that command the elemental powers of nature, and now you see these furbags doing the same.

If Gnomes weren't already a joke race... they make Vulpera...
    I refuse to believe these races weren't solely created to pull in people who browse deviantart, because they clearly look like the biggest fan service ever.

And now they even xan be a death knight?
    This race is an abomination and atrocity. This race doesn't belong in World of Warcraft at all. Might aswell just add Furbolgs, Murlocs and Gnolms aswell.
    the same way i take you seriously. people enjoy different things. just because you don't like it doesn't make it bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Because ogres is the dumbest idea the WoW community keeps bringing up.

- - - Updated - - -

I had a five man dungeon a few months ago with 4 vulpera.

We blew the dungeon up, got our loot and went our separate ways.

My point is, who cares?
    Ogres aren't dumb.

Ogres aren't dumb.
    I mean, their entire schtick is that they are dumb... even the smart ogres are dumb.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    It's not like we've never had anthropomorphic animals in wow before Vulpera, they're no different from Tauren
    This tbh. We had cow people, wolf people, bear people, I think fox people fit just right along.

Ogres aren't dumb.
    They most certainly are. Plus they are fat as fuck.
    If they make orges playable they won't be the intelligent empire having ones we saw in WoD they will be the inbred dumb ones we have had since forever.

I'd much rather play a small fox dude than an ugly obese caveman with brain damage.

The Patient
    5+ Year Old Account
    I don't take them very seriously; as in I don't have any character of that race. They belong with Pandas...just something to bring variety to the game and "soften" up the visuals for some folks.
    Have fun and stay safe!

Umm.. ever seen a panda?

You don't. Just like gnomes. Im all for removing vulpera if the remove gnomes as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellobolis View Post
    i'm amazed you wrote that entire post without mentioning pandas.

honestly the biggest problems with vulpera though: i play tauren. before vulpera i was never lumped in with the furry crowd but lately taurens have been started to be included since there are just to many beast races now. used to be we were in the hamburger joke category, but no more it seems.
    I too play tauren, I have since the beginning. I play almost every race now to be fair but regardless, I personally find it a shame that people are so insecure with life they have to attack people based on character design. "You play something that isn't human! You're a furry!" People and their phobia's suck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

Same way we take goblins seriously. Oh wait.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

I don't take any of the races seriously tbh.

I will say this about vulpera though, they have the best jump animation of any race, period.

It was pretty easy when I remembered we have stereotypically-accented Russian space goats, English werewolves, Scottish dwarves and Jamaican trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Loveliest View Post
    You don't. Just like gnomes. Im all for removing vulpera if the remove gnomes as well.
    Nothing is gonna get removed. No matter how much you want it to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would the fox people please his highness, if they were as intense as the wolf people? As mystical as the goat people? As strong as the cow people?

They are just another animal people in a game already filled with all manner of animal people, something we've had since the very beginning. And no, I don't take them seriously, just like I don't take any other race seriously, including the humans. The game is a silly cartoon, for goodness sake.

Might as well as take offense on how you can't take Pokemon seriously anymore, because another incarnation of a cat-drawn-wrong looks a little weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

Kung Fu Panda

How can you even look at this race and think "yep this is what we needed in Warcraft"...
    MoP. That's how.

I refuse to believe these races weren't solely created to pull in people who browse deviantart, because they clearly look like the biggest fan service ever.
    That's exactly what they are. Blizzard picked up on the furry trend and did good homework when it came to designing them. It was to be expected. As to taking them seriously... that's not really the point. The point is that they're fan service, which by definition lacks in depth and quality because its only reason to exist is, well, to be fan service. Pandarens started off as an Easter egg, sure, but Blizzard made a good work in developing them past that, and despite the outrage from the "WoW must be taken seriously and Pandas aren't serious enough" MoP managed to give them character (and was pretty dark for an expansion that's been branded as childish by many, but I digress). Vulpera on the other hand popped out of nowhere, weren't developed at all, and I'd be very surprised if they'll ever be. And then there's the stereotypically furry aesthetic which I really can't stomach. Silver lining: they make for easy and satisfying targets to pop in PvP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    I'm getting infracted by an American moderator on an American topic promoting/advocating weapons on a childrens forum, what else to expect on an American forum. I'm done here and i'm going to leave you one thing to remember:
    [extremely graphic picture of dead children]
    Hope you sleep well. With the lack of empathy the majority of you show i guess that won't be a problem. BB