Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Why would they stand on the pages of the book? They would get all muddy and ruined. Clearly you would need to stand on the covers of the book.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwoolie View Post
    Just remember the awesome job the art team did on the slime queen, I think the slime mount is the way to go.
    Slime queen?
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Tree is winning and I voted for it myself. We have flying mounts. We have cats. We have books. We have bugs. Walking tree is unique..for like whole 5 days.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Why would they stand on the pages of the book? They would get all muddy and ruined. Clearly you would need to stand on the covers of the book.
    Because of the vicinity to the slime girl mount some of the pages are stuck together. It's the only option.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    The horror of loyalty rewards. You know something this forum has been overwhelmingly iin favor for years, but rips Blizzard when they do it.
    Exactly. I really didn't like what they did with shop mounts especially during WoD (when shop had unique mounts used by natives, but reps had only boars and wolves), but current system where:

a) mount shop is introduced every 6 months
    b) is not THAT unique
    c) every patch bring shitton of new mounts, many of them better looking than shop
    d) it's free if you keep your 6 month sub
    e) if you don't sub all the time, you can just buy it
    f) if you don't sub all the time and don't want to pay for mount, you can buy it with gold (and it's less expensive than many only gold mounts) - I must say it's disgusting when I see people like Asmongold creating witch hunt and spiting on people that buy mounts, but parading with 5M dino (from gold from viewers) is disgusting.

is very good compromise between players that hate shop in sub based game and Blizzard that is aware that there is ton of people that can afford more than 15$/month and want to support them.

I wish Blizzard would think more about rest shop services, they already droping appearance change (thank God) and you can buy all services with gold, but I hope for 2 more things: bundle for moving ALL your chars from one server to another (no matter if it's 5 or 50) and cooldown for free service, let's say 30 days (similar to character undelete, of you course you would have to pay if you want more than 1 before cooldown refresh).

10+ Year Old Account
    Tree, we don't have a tree.

if the ancient wins that is really boring.
    Comes a time when we all gotta die...even kings.

Quote Originally Posted by Volatilis View Post
    if the ancient wins that is really boring.
    Maybe it can be on fire? No? Yeah, then it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if they make it in the game either way. Just one is free. It'd be like the Azeroth Chopper series back at the end of MoP, I believe it was? Where the winner got their mount for free and then they later added the opposite faction for 10,000G.

I could see a similar thing being done here where everyone gets the winner for free and then the other four mounts are added to the various covenants or a rep faction later added in 9.1 / 9.2.
    I do hope it's true at this point because it really looks like the tree or the cat are a lock in for both US and EU and I don't expect that to change unless they add concept art that dramatically changes people's minds.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I do hope it's true at this point because it really looks like the tree or the cat are a lock in for both US and EU and I don't expect that to change unless they add concept art that dramatically changes people's minds.
    I voted for the cat because the others are just meh to me. I can see Blizzard putting them up for in game gold or the cash shop. I hope not the cash shop because I don’t want to hear people complain, but whatever.
    I really would have liked for them to have some concept up. Most people could get a clear picture though if they look up models. Just add a saddle. Or picture your character standing on the cover of a book hovering off the ground for the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Would've gone Nerubian if it wasn't a 'swarmer'. We already have blood ticks.

Gimme that tree.

Lol, they're literally bribing people to buy Shadowlands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Slime Kitty would be great, but the damn tree mount is winning

I am #teamtree

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sensei View Post
    Maybe it can be on fire? No? Yeah, then it is.
    Would be cool if it did what druid trent form does when it catches fire if you stand in a camp fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    I am #teamtree

- - - Updated - - -

Would be cool if it did what druid trent form does when it catches fire if you stand in a camp fire.
    If there wouldn't be like 200 saber-like mounts already in the game i would agree

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    It is still a generous gift. Something does not need to be given to everyone in the world in order to be a generous gift.
    LOL "a generous gift".

Blizzard: - Vote on which mount you want to receive in Q1 2021 as long as you have Shadowlands!
    Also Blizzard: - Shadowlands will release on October 27th.

Ignorami: - They are only doing this to pad pre-orders!!!!!!!!!1111 REEEEEEEEEEEE

Haha, at least the mental gymnastics are entertaining to behold.

I voted for the Slimesaber, I always prefer "animal" mounts that aren't too big.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Would've gone Nerubian if it wasn't a 'swarmer'. We already have blood ticks.

Gimme that tree.
    Nerubian Flyers look like bloodticks, though.
    Nerubian Swarmers look more like spider/beetle hybrids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    I'll take your entire stock.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Nerubian Flyers look like bloodticks, though.
    Nerubian Swarmers look more like spider/beetle hybrids.
    https://www.wowhead.com/npc=115137/nerubian-swarmer

This? It looks like a bloodswarmer reskin

https://www.wowhead.com/item=161774/...n-bloodswarmer
    Last edited by Aeula; 2020-09-05 at 06:02 PM.