Poll: Next Shadowlands Mount Choice

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Spelltome....
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Spelltome would be great, especially if it has a flying animation similar to Cheato from Banjo-Kazooie.

Other than that, the tree might be cool although potentially annoyingly big and cumbersome. The caterpillar would be cute and unique, if a bit silly, but I'd still prefer anything over the slime saber. Yay, cat #1294 but this one is gooey............ huzzah..........

Leaning towards tome. The flatter/smaller mounts work well in WoW
    Comes a time when we all gotta die...even kings.

None cuz it doesnt matter.

10+ Year Old Account
    To my opinion Blizzards poll is nonsense...

First because.... Just make them all!!!

Second, I would prefer to get older and current mounts updated and fixed.
    Ex1, I hate to see my black dragon mount with that old and low design, it doesn't fit with my high graphics toon, too bad, pls fix.
    Ex2, I'm also not amused about the pirate ship, it should be able to float of even drive on water.
    Ex3, and where is my enchanting profession mount???? No I'm not going to use the poll for the flying book, because of my previous points!

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ancient. We have enough Cats. Tome is boring. others meh

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I didn't see any concept art so I went with the Nerubian since I know what it looks like and think it would be pretty sweet.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    i can't believe people are NOT voting for a nerubian.

Im still pissed as fuck of how those mounts of anquiraj are not usable outside the raid(except the blue one)

Im still pissed as fuck of how the mounts of the pre-patch were limited and Ion and the other devs gift themselves and update version of the black tank of anquiraj

bring me bugs
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifeanychukwu View Post

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure the Nerubians and the bugs from AQ are totally different things. Nerubians were from Wrath, Anub'arak for example.
    I think it's important to point out it's a Nerubian Swarmer, so probably:

Not one of the taler cryptfiend/humanoid nerubians.

Nothing. I can't log in.

Although I'd kind of like the tree. Sounds like Orc mischief to me.

The more unique one, the ancient

15+ Year Old Account
    Soaring Spelltome

I have a feeling Wandering Ancient will be lame.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

Voted Nerubian, but I thought it was going to be a normal, traditional Nerubian :/ ... not that excited for any of the mounts now tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    I voted for the caterpillar. I'm sad that the ancient is in the lead currently because I hate large mounts. I imagine the ancient will be huge.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    I think it's important to point out it's a Nerubian Swarmer, so probably:

Not one of the taler cryptfiend/humanoid nerubians.
    its all bugs for me, i like then

but it would be a lot easier if we have pics of the mounts before voting

10+ Year Old Account
    Slime Cat, because Saber mounts have good animations.

Ancients just look lame and behave awfully as mounts. Most likely it will be a constant spazzing around of your character on top like with the gron or rock-golem(infernal) mounts.

I voted for the cat because I want the whole set together with the pet, but I wouldn't have minded the tome either.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    i voted for the wandering ancient since the others will probably look awful aside from the spelltome.

what did you choose?
    Since they provided no images of the actual mounts they proposed, not a one. I have an idea what they all would look like, but that is not the point. I want to know what they are going to be first.

I voted for the tome but I regretted not voting for the ancient, I'm glad it is winning. That slimy cat wouldn't be cute as people imagine

I voted for the Ancient. I can see riding around on a great living tree to be immersive for druidic players.

I would have voted for the book, but Blizz slaps the Kirin Tor logo on anything even vaguely mage-related, and I want no association with them.

I was gonna vote for the Wandering Ancient but couldn't cause I ain't subbed.