Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Lore Question: So which titan created the "First Ones"?

Like the header states, which titan created the first ones or is that not known yet? At first I was thinking it was Eonar the life binder, but considering there first ones, i'm not sure if it could be Aman'Thul. Any help would be appreciated!

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    who said the Titans created them?

I doubt that the Titans are the creators, even more after reading, the book saying that there is a force manipulating the other cosmetic forces

They weren't created by the Titans. All we know is that they are tied into the other 2 Pantheons somehow, nothing else.

We don't even know who the First Ones are. A lot of people speculate that they are the top Gods of WoW (Which, I believe in). However, we don't know.

The Titans did NOT create them, however.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Guidance View Post
    I doubt that the Titans are the creators, even more after reading, the book saying that there is a force manipulating the other cosmetic forces
    Death is literally manipulating everyone, but there are no mention of the First Ones. We know about the Naaru and their "keepers", so that's interesting to know.

- - - Updated - - -

All we know is that every Cosmic Force has a Pantheon of sort:

Disorder- Originally, there was no "pantheon". Currently, it's ruled by Sargeras (Even though he's Imprisoned atm).

Order- The Titans

Life- The Wild Gods (They ARE the Life Pantheon. Come on, now)

Death- The Pantheon of Death (Opposites of the Wild Gods, but they seem to be more powerful. Life in general is kinda weak)

Shadow- The Void Lords

Light- Unknown (Could be these "keepers" of the Naaru).

I'd imagine "first" in this sense meaning first to die, and with that, they basically gained a playground to do with the Shadowlands as they saw fit. I don't think they're older than the Titans though, as conditions for life take a long time to become ideal. It took Earth billions of years to form multicellular life. A world soul just needs a planet to gestate in, I think.

10+ Year Old Account
    We dont know much about 'the first ones' yet. Though i hardly belive they were created by the titans.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Goldielocks View Post
    I'd imagine "first" in this sense meaning first to die, and with that, they basically gained a playground to do with the Shadowlands as they saw fit. I don't think they're older than the Titans though, as conditions for life take a long time to become ideal. It took Earth billions of years to form multicellular life. A world soul just needs a planet to gestate in, I think.
    Didn't that explain the Eternal Ones though? They were the first to die, and therefore they were made along with their plane in the Shadowlands?

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Didn't that explain the Eternal Ones though? They were the first to die, and therefore they were made along with their plane in the Shadowlands?
    Unclear if there has been a distinction or if it's just another name for them.

7+ Year Old Account
    We don't even know who the First Ones are. A lot of people speculate that they are the top Gods of WoW (Which, I believe in). However, we don't know.

- - - Updated - - -

Death is literally manipulating everyone, but there are no mention of the First Ones. We know about the Naaru and their "keepers", so that's interesting to know.

- - - Updated - - -

Disorder- Originally, there was no "pantheon". Currently, it's ruled by Sargeras (Even though he's Imprisoned atm).

Order- The Titans

Death- The Pantheon of Death (Opposites of the Wild Gods, but they seem to be more powerful. Life in general is kinda weak)

Shadow- The Void Lords

apparently we have some sort of hierarchy here

Light - Keepers>Naa'ru
    Void - Void lords>old gods
    Arcane - Something else>titans

the other 3 we don't know how they work, but it is capable to be like that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    apparently we have some sort of hierarchy here

Light - Keepers>Naa'ru
    Void - Void lords>old gods
    Arcane - Something else>titans

the other 3 we don't know how they work, but it is capable to be like that as well.
    Is there something above the Titans? That could be interesting to see, really. Would be nice to see in the Light/Shadow expansion as well. Or maybe in SL.

yes, it is not known exactly who they are, and why they are considered 'the first ones'
    It may be that they are really above all cosmology, or maybe they are just the first in some chart

But I believe we will know the answer, when we get more information about Eluna

Quote Originally Posted by Goldielocks View Post
    Unclear if there has been a distinction or if it's just another name for them.
    There is a distinction. They've been confirmed to be connected with the other Pantheons like the Titans and the Eternal Ones.

- - - Updated - - -

"In many ways, the titans will be the easiest to manipulate. Their singular goal is to impose structure upon everything they see.

Show them a force that opposes their drive for Order, and they will be consumed by their urge to eradicate it.

Their pantheon, so seemingly united in purpose, is vulnerable to fracturing."

This kinda implies that the Titans are the top guys in Order, really. They just have their own realm is all.

If the Titans created them, they wouldn't be 'the first ones'.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

There is a distinction. They've been confirmed to be connected with the other Pantheons like the Titans and the Eternal Ones.

- - - Updated - - -

"In many ways, the titans will be the easiest to manipulate. Their singular goal is to impose structure upon everything they see.

Show them a force that opposes their drive for Order, and they will be consumed by their urge to eradicate it.

Their pantheon, so seemingly united in purpose, is vulnerable to fracturing."

This kinda implies that the Titans are the top guys in Order, really. They just have their own realm is all.
    I wouldn't exactly say that necessarily means there needs to be top guys in each of the six. The Old Gods have attempted their corruption of Azeroth through their machinations and they are definitely not on the Titans' level.

Besides, would that even really be a good thing? Disorder not having a pantheon because technically leadership is a form of order. Death having its leaders be alive first. Idk those circumstances make more sense to me.

7+ Year Old Account
    Is there something above the Titans? That could be interesting to see, really. Would be nice to see in the Light/Shadow expansion as well. Or maybe in SL.
    maybe there is, at least is what look like, i imagine that there is some sort of "arcane plane"

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt the Titans created the first ones...the titans aren't even the creators of life in the universe, they just bring order to life. There was life on Azeroth before they came anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Order- The Titans

Shadow- The Void Lords

huh?whats this about keepers of the naaru?did i miss something?werent the naaru the other side of the coin for void lords?

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    huh?whats this about keepers of the naaru?did i miss something?werent the naaru the other side of the coin for void lords?
    It's about the recent Nathrezim shit. They mentioned "The Naaru and their keepers". So, I kinda talked about them being in the Light Pantheon stuff, cause these "Keepers" are probably the top Light guys.

It's about the recent Nathrezim shit. They mentioned "The Naaru and their keepers". So, I kinda talked about them being in the Light Pantheon stuff, cause these "Keepers" are probably the top Light guys.
    Idk about that. The quote mentions "keepers" in lowercase as well as being the Narru's, implying they're below the Narru. Sort of like the Titan watchers. That's what I got out of it at least.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing