Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing indicates that they are Titan creations.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Idk about that. The quote mentions "keepers" in lowercase as well as being the Narru's, implying they're below the Narru. Sort of like the Titan watchers. That's what I got out of it at least.
    Yeah I agree with this, those keepers could be subordinated to the Naaru too. It's not clear from that book.

Blizzard has a major boner for Titans in general, so it WOULDNT be surprising if the First Ones story was bent and twisted to tie into Titans in some way.

I would, however, prefer they not have any relation to Titans and keen to see Blizzard expand the mythology/cosmology to encompass more things that dont have any relation/affiliation/interaction with Titans. (they are cool characters - but lets expand the universe a bit more on this front, not just tie even more into existing shit)

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Idk about that. The quote mentions "keepers" in lowercase as well as being the Narru's, implying they're below the Narru. Sort of like the Titan watchers. That's what I got out of it at least.
    Presumably? Tbf here, all it says is "The naaru and their keepers", so that could imply anything. Besides, every cosmic force was written in lowercase. The forces of life, and the plane of Life that connects to Ardenweald (Most likely where the Winter Queen's sister reigns) is talked about in lowercase, the Titans are lowercased, the Void Lords are lowercased, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TyrianFC View Post
    Blizzard has a major boner for Titans in general, so it WOULDNT be surprising if the First Ones story was bent and twisted to tie into Titans in some way.

I would, however, prefer they not have any relation to Titans and keen to see Blizzard expand the mythology/cosmology to encompass more things that dont have any relation/affiliation/interaction with Titans. (they are cool characters - but lets expand the universe a bit more on this front, not just tie even more into existing shit)
    How do they have a boner for Titans? SL barely mentions the Titans at all. Hell, it mentions the Legion, and the Light/Shadow conflict more than it does the Titans.

Simple, OP. The theme of SL is "ExistingThings but even more so!" so the Titans will end up being a cheap ripoff of the First Ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

They're the "First Ones", Titans didn't create them, they would've created the Titans.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldielocks View Post
    Besides, would that even really be a good thing? Disorder not having a pantheon because technically leadership is a form of order. Death having its leaders be alive first. Idk those circumstances make more sense to me.
    Lol good point, a "leader of disorder" is trying to control chaos. It's no longer chaos if it's controlled now is it? Interesting how the guy who tried to control disorder came from the forces of order to begin with.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    maybe there is, at least is what look like, i imagine that there is some sort of "arcane plane"
    That would be reality. Arcane is the energy of order and basically the "physics" of the universe. Titan's are born from planets, are the size of planets, and are concerned only with the Great Dark Beyond!

Unknown entity (& Elune ? )
    |- (ELUNE ? )
    |-First Ones ( ELUNE? )
    |- Pantheon of Death (Eternal Ones), Pantheon of Order, Adherents of Life, Naaru, Void Lords, BL

obviously it's the Zero One!!!
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2020-09-09 at 03:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    They had no prior build-up and instead tried to leech off of already established things people are familiar with. The Scourge? Maldraxxus did that. The Lich King? The Jailer did that. Frostmourne? The Runecarver made that. Sargeras corruption by demons and everything resulting from that? Also the Jailer's plan.

10+ Year Old Account
    They might have a story connection to the Titans(As in they knew about them or interacted with them at some point not literal creations). First hearing about these "First Ones" I did prefer them being separate from the Titans weather above them or just another force in the cosmos.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    If the Titans created them, they wouldn't be 'the first ones'.
    They would be the the First Ones created by the other ones. The Second Ones if you will. Or as the great philosopher and theologian Ricky Bobby would say, the Last ones.

I'll show my way out.

I think its more likely that they created the Titans, not the other way around.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I'm confused, do the First Ones predate The Light and Void clashing and creating the universe or did they come after. Cause frankly all these new pantheons of "I was here before you." are starting to get hard to follow and are rapidly downgrading the quality of the story.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

3+ Year Old Account
    It’s possible The first ones are physics elements come to life like Murmur Or Murmur is related to them.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Murmur

“Murmur is an incredibly powerful elemental born when the Universe was created, about whom little is known. “

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    So I'm confused, do the First Ones predate The Light and Void clashing and creating the universe or did they come after. Cause frankly all these new pantheons of "I was here before you." are starting to get hard to follow and are rapidly downgrading the quality of the story.
    My guess is they were the first ones born right after the light and void “big banged” the universe into existence.

There is still a good chance they will merge the lore of Starcraft, Warcraft and Diablo. If so, the First Ones are Xel'Naga.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    There is still a good chance they will merge the lore of Starcraft, Warcraft and Diablo. If so, the First Ones are Xel'Naga.

There is absolutely no chance this will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    There is absolutely no chance this will happen.
    They don't really care about the lore. If there is money in merging all 3 titles they will do it.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    They don't really care about the lore.

The debate about this is on-going, but using your opinion as a fact for this is just dumb

If there is money in merging all 3 titles they will do it.

But there isn't.

So they won't do this.

10+ Year Old Account
    "They don't care." Riiiight @_@

Merging all their franchises isn't really smart, people like the other franchises for different reasons.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

If you break it down to the basics "The First Ones" would be something along the lines of the very first beings for each respected force
    Light
    Shadow
    Order
    Disorder
    Life
    Death

We've seen the Light seemingly act on its own so it wouldnt surprise me that each force has its own will