Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
3
11
12
13
  1. #241
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Again: there was also "plenty of evidence" even to the examples I mentioned.


    Sorry, but I'm not the one who takes "common knowledge" as gospel, here.
    Difference is this isnt tied down to science. Its a static bool unlike science that make new discoveries. This is not an example of "well you know Tolkien invented elves as we know it but maybe tolkien was actually a deer".

    You are using faulty analogies and at this point its getting close to personal incredulity
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Multidot specs and ranged able to cleave on unlimited amounts of targets will just roll all over melee all expansion long and some covenants will remain dead. It's way too late to fix this now.

  2. #242
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Difference is this isnt tied down to science. Its a static bool unlike science that make new discoveries. This is not an example of "well you know Tolkien invented elves as we know it but maybe tolkien was actually a deer".

    You are using faulty analogies and at this point its getting close to personal incredulity
    It's rather amusing that you accuse me of faulty analogies.
    I did a Necromancer thing. Check it out! All feedback welcome!
    Update 08/17: I changed how the Bone spec's golem mechanic works, as well as some other minor changes.
    I also did a Bard thing! Questions, comments and ideas, all welcome!
    Update 09/02: Apparently the mods decided to merge my class concept thread with an existing one.

  3. #243
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    It's rather amusing that you accuse me of faulty analogies.
    1. Please address the rest of the post.
    2. I'd love to see you argue how thats a faulty analogy. Its clearly a joke.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Multidot specs and ranged able to cleave on unlimited amounts of targets will just roll all over melee all expansion long and some covenants will remain dead. It's way too late to fix this now.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •