Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Fantazma View Post
    I've said it several times and I will never get tired of repeating it ...! World of Warcraft (the largest and most famous MMORPG in the world) not yet having a recolor system for armor is simply unforgivable.
    BLIZZARD !! I want my Rogue 1000% Full-black-coming-from-the-darkest-darkness !!! Jesus ... is it too much to ask ??
    Ion said in an interview that older armor sets will not meet the criteria to dye change. There were some sets in BFA and all armor from Shadowlands forward will designed to allow dye changes in the future.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope they make dye system like other games.. Common/rare/epic/legendary. So that not everyone and their brother is running around in solid black set ups.
    Just because I'm a gamer doesn't mean I drive a Honda.
    Best Duo Ever
    Go Fast or Go Slow

Lets see your Battle Stations /r/battlestations
    Battle Station Light or Battle Station Dark

Quote Originally Posted by Krimzin View Post
    So that not everyone and their brother is running around in solid black set ups.

I also play Guild Wars 2 and there we have several types of black ... like deep black, abyssal black, etc ...! This is for the low lvl or high lvl chars.
    In all these years I saw two or maybe 3 other guys dressed in black from head to toe ... like me!
    Unlike what many wow players believe ... not everyone chooses the same color for their char.
    Last edited by Fantazma; 2020-09-08 at 12:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantazma View Post
    I also play Guild Wars 2 and there we have several types of black ... like deep black, abyssal black, etc ...! This is for the low lvl or high lvl chars.
    In all these years I saw two or maybe 3 other guys dressed in black from head to toe ... like me!
    Unlike what many wow players believe ... not everyone chooses the same color for their char.
    GW2 did it right with Dye. There were tons of colors. Each looked different depending on armor type too.
    Just because I'm a gamer doesn't mean I drive a Honda.
    Best Duo Ever
    Go Fast or Go Slow

Lets see your Battle Stations /r/battlestations
    Battle Station Light or Battle Station Dark

Meh, it's alright but I'm always having a hard time passing up the tier 3 transmog I got in Naxx 40. Still looks awesome :>
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithrilina
    Do we girls get an E.B.O.O.B.S. (Equipment-Based OverpOwered Best-in-Slot) number?

Hope people know the mount is a gladiator mount.

For me the Shadowlands plate legendary set is the best set in WoW's history which sucks because i'm going leather main but that leather set is nice though.

if only they could stop using the male human model and use something like male BE of Female Orc where the sets actually look good lol