Question about leveling in BfA once the prepatch hits.

My VE has been created and is sleeping now in SW until prepatch. I want to roll a Dark Iron Dwarf but don't have the Ready For War achiev on alliance side. Can I level from 10 on in BfA or is there a different path?

10+ Year Old Account
    Unlocking the DI Dwarves as allied race requires, at the moment, Ready for War and Exalted with 7th Legion. Both are easily doable right now with the rep buff, but if you wait until pre patch, you wont need exalted with 7th legion (youll still need the ready for war achiev).
    Once pre patch hits, you can level the VE from level 10 doing BFA zones and get the Ready for War achieve, but if you have any 120 alliance toon atm youd probably find it easier to unlock right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyfang View Post
    Unlocking the DI Dwarves as allied race requires, at the moment, Ready for War and Exalted with 7th Legion. Both are easily doable right now with the rep buff, but if you wait until pre patch, you wont need exalted with 7th legion (youll still need the ready for war achiev).
    Once pre patch hits, you can level the VE from level 10 doing BFA zones and get the Ready for War achieve, but if you have any 120 alliance toon atm youd probably find it easier to unlock right now.
    So BfA is 10 to 50. How do I start BfA in SL? Will there be a popup quest when I log in?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alithia View Post
    So BfA is 10 to 50. How do I start BfA in SL? Will there be a popup quest when I log in?
    Source: Timewalking Campaigns
    This also applies to 120 Characters before the squish.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Players who have already experienced Battle for Azeroth and reached level 50 on at least one character can choose to level any subsequent characters in a different expansion using Timewalking Campaigns. This new feature allows content from locations like Northrend or Pandaria to scale to a player’s level, so they can adventure from level 10 all the way to 50 and experience the stories of these areas at their originally intended pacing. Visit Chromie near the embassies in Stormwind or Orgrimmar to select your expansion leveling experience. If you'd like to select a different expansion to level through, simply speak to Chromie again.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alithia View Post
    In the PTR, when you create a new Allied Race character they send you to SW and you get 2 quests. One to talk to Chromie and select a Timewalking campaign, and another to talk to Anduin and start the BFA leveling.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    The timewalking campaign looks pretty neat. I'm thinking about switching back to horde this x-pac and haven't leveled any of the new races past current lvl 30, so this seems like a fun way to do it.
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.