Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Customization in wow is lacking as fuck. Most of the "new" features are just old features but independent of each other

Unless you are human, which keep getting new stuff every week almost
    Nah outside of the new racial options (which seem to have all the faces locked to different skin colours now?) then there's been precious little done on humans. They don't even have separate scar options still, or anything like tattoo options. I really REALLY hope there's a lot more work going on to these then has been released yet, but as we're approaching pre-patch already I doubt it.

Also, I know that Blizz say "they'll add more later" but they always say they'll fix things in future patches but never do.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    FFXIV has like 6 races, and most of them share a common rig.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...0and%20Goblins.

Plus a lot of the races share haircuts so it could be as simple as enabling some of those on other races.

Not saying it's harder/easier, just that your argument isn't that strong, especially regarding the rig.

A for effort though.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Nah outside of the new racial options (which seem to have all the faces locked to different skin colours now?) then there's been precious little done on humans. They don't even have separate scar options still, or anything like tattoo options.
    Just in hairstyles, human females have 33 options while, for example, a troll female has 17

So far its the only race that received new faces

You can even customize their eyebrows now
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

I've completely given up on WoW character customization back in WoD when the rework actually made many of the models worse than their older counterparts (say hello to quasimodo male Night Elves).

10+ Year Old Account
    Speaking of beards, the Night Elves "Vines Beard" is clearly the best beard in game.
    Oh hey thats pretty cool.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    na, they have to implement new races to humans first
    Covenants will be a bigger disaster than Azerite Armor. Covenants quadruples the amounts of speccs in the game. 144 specs in the game - a nightmare to balance, if you still want distinctive MeAnInGfUl choices. Only LARPers and LFR heroes support this boring system, that will have no lasting positive impact on casuals, for whom the system is designed, but only negatives for the real players.

So.. given the release candidate pre patch is out, is that it for new customisation then?

So.. given the release candidate pre patch is out, is that it for new customisation then?
    All signs point to Yes?

For Launch. Blizzard has said that as Shadowlands goes on, new additional customization is planned.
    DRAGONMIRE BINGO
    2024 - 11.0 - The 10th Expansion - The 20th Anniversary of World of Warcraft
    For Azeroth!

Yeah, I'm sorry but I can't help but be disappointed with the new customization options. They were touted as one of the key exciting new features for Shadowlands launch, and so many playable races were just robbed. Dwarf beards are of course an example. Pandaren as a whole are another.

10+ Year Old Account
    first world problems

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Xaxxas View Post
    For Launch. Blizzard has said that as Shadowlands goes on, new additional customization is planned.
    Yeah Blizzard say that about a lot of things though.

Quote Originally Posted by MORGATH99 View Post
    first world problems
    I would say everything in WoW is a first world problem.

Not to give them ideas but wouldn't put it past activision if those extra custumisations end up on the in game store.

And before anyone says activision doesn't control blizzard. Mike Morheim's statement when lauching his new compony all but comfirmed those suspisions we had for the last 12 years were well founded.

Blizzard today is just activision with a paperbag over their head that says blizzard on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    I would say everything in WoW is a first world problem.
    pretty much

Zandalari be like, "you guys have beards"?

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    The fact that now you seperately chose beard and moustache gives you a lot of new options.
    This. Dwarves already had a lot of beard options, if anything I'd want a NO BEARD option.