Ashjra'kamas, Shroud of Resolve still upgradeable after pre-patch?

Hello everyone.

This may be a silly question, but I cannot seem to find a solid confirmation on this.

I've been away from the game for a bit and only came back recently, I really want to unlock the third transmog upgrade on the legendary cloak (at rank 12) but it takes time to get those vessels and the visions, so I'd like to know if anyone can provide a confirmed source saying that it is not going away in the pre-patch or launch of Shadowlands and that those transmogs will still be obtainable afterwards.

Thank you!

Visions are going away so probably not.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    Visions are going away so probably not.
    Visions are absolutely not going away, not sure where you read that.

-Corruption effects- are going away, on gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Balrog View Post
    if anyone can provide a confirmed source saying that it is not going away in the pre-patch or launch of Shadowlands and that those transmogs will still be obtainable afterwards.
    Going by current PTR info, which is publicly available to everyone by now, just download the client and log in:
    Cloak can still be upgraded in Pre-patch. Wrathion still gives quest to upgrade cloak. My test-druid has a Rank 5 cloak and I still get the quest Stepping Through The Darkness. Upon completion of the Vision, I finished the quest and got the upgrade component to Rank 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Throwme View Post
    Going by current PTR info, which is publicly available to everyone by now, just download the client and log in:
    Cloak can still be upgraded in Pre-patch. Wrathion still gives quest to upgrade cloak. My test-druid has a Rank 5 cloak and I still get the quest Stepping Through The Darkness. Upon completion of the Vision, I finished the quest and got the upgrade component to Rank 6.
    Thank you, that's helpful.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...fter-pre-patch

Looks like two threads were made on accident. The other thread has more replies so closing this one and pointing folks there.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |