Poll: What will you do if Shadowlands sucks?

Page 1 of 24
... LastLast

What will you do if Shadowlands sucks?

Title says it all.

This is Blizzard’s chance to get it right, like how Legion made up for the disaster that was WoD. BfA wasn’t too well received, so maybe SL will get things right? Or it could be the last straw for many players. Even with Legion’s success the game hasn’t been the same since WoD came out.

Or you could keep playing SL despite it sucking, because as shitty as WoW can get, it’s still the best MMO to many people.
    Last edited by Ashleyxoxo; 2020-09-08 at 07:13 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    People will complain on every forum known to mankind and continue to play. And when the next expansion launches shadowlands will be the greatest expansion ever.

Probably kill myself tbh. I have nothing going for me except wow and none of my friends even play any more so I got nothing and nobody except the virtual world, where I can't make friends and have been playing for 15 years and am not even good at it lol why wait for shadowlands

As usual, just make my own opinion. Forumbois can yelling as they always do, but my opinion is just for me. I will play as long as i liked to, if i will be not interested in content - i will leave and return in 9.1, then 9.2 and so on. I think that majority of customers do so.

Not play the game.

If it's not to my liking I will probably play a month or 2 at a time every major patch ^^

Same thing as with Legion and BfA. Wait until 9.3, when the game got out of Beta.

Stood in the Fire october breeze's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambskin View Post
    Probably kill myself tbh. I have nothing going for me except wow and none of my friends even play any more so I got nothing and nobody except the virtual world, where I can't make friends and have been playing for 15 years and am not even good at it lol why wait for shadowlands
    Dude, don't think of this stupid idea please.
    Go out and meet new people. Leave the virtual world. There is vast real world outside for you. Happiness begins on the other side of your fears.

As I've done before. I quit if I don't enjoy it.
    Although the social aspect plays a big role.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Well I'm gonna play classic anyway, getting ready for Naxx.

I will play a bit so I can experience the story of all covenants and get transmog and vanity items, level alts, farm legacy raids.
    Though I don't have much time to play, so this will not hurt me much.

I'll be nitpicking every aspect of the game, even the ones that I don't even dislike that much.
    I'll also connect one thing I don't dislike to something about Activision or someone in Blizzard's developer team.
    Meanwhile, I'll endlessly praise the art and music team and kiss the very ground they walk on.

TBC Classic is most likely coming out next year, so there's always an option. And TBC is still the best WoW expansion, so there's that. But I hope Shadowlands doesn't suck. Two bad expansions in a row would be a novelty and it wouldn't be good for the overall brand of WoW.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

What does "sucking" mean? Define it a bit. Imo, none of the xpacs sucked. They had their good bits and bad. Does an xpac "suck" when the bad outweighs the good? How good an xpac is for me, means that i will be playing it more. If i don't enjoy it, i usually play a bit on each patch. I never played an xpac from start to finish thou, as i get burned out and i also like to play other games. So breaks from wow are inevitable.

I don't see any point in taking an expansion as a whole package. I always just play it while it's fun and if it gets boring I quit until I feel like playing it again, so it'll be the same this time around.

3+ Year Old Account
    Fourth option: keep playing Classic and wait for TBC Classic

Honestly, if it doesn't work. I am done. BfA was the worst expansion and I stopped playing at the beginning to come back 2 months ago. Some parts of SL look great, I still have hope that Blizzard can fix the situation with performance linked to covenants

Already setting myself up in a couple other mmo's so it's not so devastating if SL is shit. This is the way.

I'd still play but less. Instead being subbed 8 months a year I'd only be subbed for half of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    From my time on alpha/beta SL is closer to Legion than BFA so I'm confident it'll be a good expansion.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.