Poll: What will you do if Shadowlands sucks?

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AryuFate View Post
    Or it could be the last straw for many players.
    Anyone quitting please mail me all gold and mats for future gold sink mounts thank you.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

5+ Year Old Account
    Commit Sudoku.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delano View Post
    Not play the game.
    This, Same thing I did for BfA lol

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    Its going to be more popular than classic so, either way its win/win
    and tbc will be more popular than shadowlands

Not really a hard decision. If it sucks, I'll stop playing until the next expansion. Been in beta so I'm confident this will not be the case. I'm easy to please. Have good raids and I'll play. Nothing else really matters. If I enjoy other aspects it's all bonus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Regardless of if it;s good or bad - i'll level up, gear up based on normal and heroic dungeons, do local quests for 2-3 weeks and quit. And come to see new LFRs for a day or 2.

I doubt it'll be so bad that I can't stand it, i'm sure i'll just take lots of little breaks to keep it fresh.

Quote Originally Posted by AryuFate View Post
    Title says it all.

This is Blizzard’s chance to get it right, like how Legion made up for the disaster that was WoD. BfA wasn’t too well received, so maybe SL will get things right? Or it could be the last straw for many players. Even with Legion’s success the game hasn’t been the same since WoD came out.

Or you could keep playing SL despite it sucking, because as shitty as WoW can get, it’s still the best MMO to many people.
    I think I'd quit till next expac, I stuck out wod, and though I had a break mir bfa I've done most of it, but my patiance is thin, if I'm not having fun I'll probly play something else and see what happens in 10.0.

Luckly for the most part SL is looking pritty good, but ofc time will tell, everything can change on a patch these days.

7+ Year Old Account
    Do what I did the last two times I thought the game really sucked: take an extended break.

As long as it doesnt have a corruption like system, I'm good.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Keep playing classic

15+ Year Old Account
    If that happends ill continue on Classic.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

If Shadowlands disappoints me to the point where not even raiding can keep me engaged, then I have pretty much made my mind that it's time to put WoW permanently on the self, and then I'll move on to greener pastures, specifically FF XIV, which I've played on and off a few times.

Quit forever pretty much.

stick to the bits I do enjoy. if I don't enjoy enough then I'll quit, at least for a while

I'll keep playing as I always have. WoW is WoW. Even if an expansion sucks, it's still 3 times better than the second best MMO.

Keep playing and make my own fun, been doing that since cata

Well I played BfA so I probably won't hate it and will just keep playing.

Im quiting wow if SL sucks.. Im thinking in doing this since early bfa.

What i will say may sound like cliché but real problem of this game is the devs.. Those systens that is implemented in legion, bfa and now SL are the real problem of classes

Yeah, what i do 100% of the time when im playing a MMO? Using the fking class i like, and almost all classes are trash, no fun, boring af to play. SL is coming to same way, im giving up a class that i love (paladin) because is terrible, almost unplayable (protection is really good but i hate tanking, im dps and healer and both is annoing) to play mage, yeah is boring rotation but at least is fun in pvp (isnt overpower but isnt trash, mage is real solid)

Maybe ill give a shot to ashes of creation, New World is a garbage MMO imo, they will remake almost 70% of the game lmao, so no..
    Quote Originally Posted by Overlordd View Post
    This race is an abomination and atrocity. This race doesn't belong in World of Warcraft at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    Got ganked by a Vulpera, huh?

15+ Year Old Account
    I'll give it a fair chance for a couple of months, but if it is as bad as, or worse, than BfA? Well, I'll stay away, that's for sure. Ended up doing that with large portions of BfA, so I'll have no problem doing that again. It would suck tho as I actually do want to play WoW, and I've felt that during BfA too.

If Shadowlands ends up being a disaster? I hope it won't, but IF. I might consider just never returning to retail ever again then.... It'd be a case of one too many shitty expansions lately. I did not like WoD, start of Legion were terrible. Then BfA *puke*. So if SL is bad too? Nah... Track record doesn't look to great then, and there wont be a lot there speaking for them actually being able to getting it right with the next one. Sad.
    Lets hope it doesn't come to that.