Poll: What will you do if Shadowlands sucks?

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ...
    I really don't think it's going to suck. The more I read, the more excited I am. I really like the direction they are heading.

I like WoW too much and I also played beta so it will probably not suck.

I just hope they are making this expansion alooooot more alt-friendly (im not 100% sure what they have done for alts in beta actually).

Quote Originally Posted by AryuFate View Post
    Title says it all.

This is Blizzard’s chance to get it right, like how Legion made up for the disaster that was WoD. BfA wasn’t too well received, so maybe SL will get things right? Or it could be the last straw for many players. Even with Legion’s success the game hasn’t been the same since WoD came out.

Or you could keep playing SL despite it sucking, because as shitty as WoW can get, it’s still the best MMO to many people.
    If SL sucks it'll be the first expansion I don't buy at all. My collector's edition streak that has been going since Wotlk stopped at BfA. I simply don't trust Blizzard enough to preorder it this time.

Also, WoD was way better than Legion.

Keep playing i guess, even though we have had "bad" expansions before, i always play them, and usually enjoy myself playing them, WoW has become a constant in my life i guess, it`s the one thing thats always there when shit goes sour, so no matter how bad the expansion seems to the general public, i enjoy them for the most part

Play some WoW classic, LOTRO, FF11 or FF14

They have kinda sucked for a while now but it doesn't seem to stop me from playing. Wait patiently for D4??
    I found an SNES rpg I missed called Paladin's Quest I'm enjoying at the moment.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Play something else. It's not like my entire Video Game hobby relies on WoW.

I don't see any reason to get that one. There are absolutely no indication on it being a good one. On the contrary. And with covid helping, updates will be delayed and half assed.
    So why waiting the one after that ?

Im not sure why people always ask that stupid ? if you don't like a game for whateevr reason or changes then i just move on to a different game lol.