Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    Not allowed to ask about medical issues.
    Not allowed to discuss mental disorders.
    Not allowed to joke with above.
    Not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories.

I mean seriously, what the hell?
    Ease up on power trips.
    Then don't use these forums. Easy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Clearly, the fact that this dumpster fire is still up hints towards it not being moderated enough.

10+ Year Old Account

Ease up on power trips.
    I agree. 100%
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Absolutely no discussion we don't like allowed
    This isn't a discussion, it's 4 people going "NUHUH NO YOU" back and forth for multiple pages.

Ease up on power trips.
    why the hell would anyone want to discuss stupid conspiracy theories? lol sounds like you just want to troll

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Burden of proof lies with you

Simply put;

- It's not the norm to be alt-right
    - Therefore being alt-right is abnormal
    - Therefore you must prove it is mainstream, it's not up to me to prove it's not

- - - Updated - - -

Nope. Pretty sure I know what I believe more than you

- - - Updated - - -

I don't have to prove I'm not alt-right anymore than I have to prove I'm not a nazi or serial killer

YOU have to to prove it, it's your claim
    Yep, I do recall you claiming to be totally a libertarian... except for that pesky little part about you hating gun rights, and freedom of speech... and people moving to your country.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...6#post49681466

We've had these chats before.

And this thread:

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...n#post49647073

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    This isn't a discussion, it's 4 people going "NUHUH NO YOU" back and forth for multiple pages.

Yeah don't call them out for it either. You'll get infracted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Yeah, I really don't see why someone would be so gung ho about pretending it doesn't exist and that anyone mentioning it is just labeling "those they don't like" with buzzwords if one doesn't somehow identify with it. The KKK has a small presence in the world, yet who the hell would come to their defense when they're mentioned as racist proponents of political violence...? Someone identifying with them and feeling attacked. That's who.

Facts are what they are, regardless of his issues. I'm done with his tantrum and self-fellating.

My point about these forums quickly devolving into an alt-right cesspool without moderation still stands, based on literal experience. They still get to post loads of shit before they're moderated already.
    I am pretty sure you can figure out pretty easy why he is Gung Ho as well I am pretty sure you can figure our a great deal by the demonstration he has given as to why his complaints and moderation has become what it is, and probably why it's frowned upon being dealt with in forums this way.

As for your point I agree, I just couldn't help how it showed up in on main page and surprise surprise the irony.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    Yeah don't call them out for it either. You'll get infracted.
    So people engaging in the thread, is something you want to complain about, THATS THE PROBLEM? LOL
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    It is their site, what can we do about it? Until we have a universal law to ensure online freedom of speech and freedom of expression, which will always trump any site's authority to censor, we will have to deal with this.
    Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos was the game that brought me into gaming. I was 17 years old then, I abhorred gaming before this game. From then on, I became a fan of Warcraft and Blizzard. To see it all go down the drain like this is truly sad for me. No king rules forever but at least some of them went down in history as real badasses. I hoped Blizzard and Warcraft would be one of them but it is no longer possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    Because the forum has numerous times proven to be incapable of having discussions about those subjects. They always devolve into shouting matches of people just swearing at each other.
    But what is wrong with that? It's actually entertaining to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    So people engaging in the thread, is something you want to complain about, THATS THE PROBLEM? LOL
    You're purposely missing the point, your ignorance shows again LOL

10+ Year Old Account
    The reason for having a forbidden topics list is largely because these forums have shown that they are not capable of civil discussion about those things as a general rule. Some of those are more for liability type reasons (we don't want people coming here to discuss illegal things or get medical advice) but most of the list is the result of forum behaviour as it has been observed for over a decade. It is waste of time -- user and mod -- to participate in or babysit threads that will absolutely, inevitably go poorly. We have years of experience with these threads, enough to know that their failure rate is 100% and it's not worth pouring the huge amount of moderator attention -- who are all volunteers -- that they typically require, into trying to save a thread that is ultimately unsaveable. We have a very small mod team and GenOT and Politics get a huge volume of posts (and reports) and mods are already spread really thin, so keeping their attention towards important topics and those that at least have the potential for a productive discussion is better.

Considering this is a forum dedicated to a video game and off topics are not our priority, I feel like this shouldn't be a huge deal. I'm sure there are dedicated forums out there if someone really wants to discuss conspiracy theories or circumcision or whatever.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |