Bill & Ted Face the Music

Just seeing what people thought of it. Overall I enjoyed it. Was a fun movie. One of the big things I liked about it was that it didn’t really seem like it was made to lure new fans in but was instead for existing fans of Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure and Bogus Journey. It was also fun seeing Keanu Reeves and Alex Winter back in the roles.
    Best thing I could say is if you like Bill & Ted it’s a fun movie, if you don’t you probably won’t get much out of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was worth watching. I wasn't a huge fan of the series but it seemed fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    I quite enjoyed it.
    It was a good, light watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Just seeing what people thought of it. Overall I enjoyed it. Was a fun movie. One of the big things I liked about it was that it didn’t really seem like it was made to lure new fans in but was instead for existing fans of Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure and Bogus Journey. It was also fun seeing Keanu Reeves and Alex Winter back in the roles.
    Best thing I could say is if you like Bill & Ted it’s a fun movie, if you don’t you probably won’t get much out of it.
    What I love about the movie is that you can just have fun with it and not take too serious, just like its predecessors. I do think they likely spent too much money on CGI and should've stuck to physical props in some cases, likely causing some parts of the story to be rushed or cut. If anything, I think most of the CGI detracted from the film compared to the originals. Not too sure it was meant to bring in new people, as it'd be confusing as hell if you had no exposure to the franchise. I think some of the setup was to counter the credit scroll of the 2nd movie, which supposedly was added in post-production at the last second without the director's knowledge and wasn't meant to be there... so you gotta setup how to transition between the two to keep continuity.

Overall it's the most positive, feel-good movie I've seen in a very long time. I got way more feels from watching this movie than watching The Rise of Skywalker, as it's a way better send-off and enjoyable movie. Not perfect, but a nice conclusion to a movie franchise I loved 30 years ago.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

10+ Year Old Account
    Was fun. Not amazing, but an enjoyable, easy going watch. Only down side is it really seems like Keanu just cannot reach those Ted levels of mellow optimism anymore. Alex Winters and the ladies playing the daughters killed it though.

Very much a leave your brain at the door type of movie. I enjoyed it but I wonder if people who weren't familiar with the first two movies would enjoy this

In the second movie Death was my favourite character. While I still liked Death in this movie I found I liked Dennis even more xD

I'd say it's a stupid movie for sure but it's good fun

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

It was a cute movie. Not great or especially worth going out of the way to see- but breezy and fun.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't think I have seen the previous movies. At least I can't remember them.
    I voted this below average. 4/10. Maybe a couple of chuckles. Especially the part where Ted is about to fight with the future self and Will grabs him yelling "Don't! He's not worth it!".
    That part was funny. But overall, such a waste of time.