Is some BG Boost Service going on currently?

Now this sounds odd but hear me out.

I've been running BGs actively throughout BFA as I simply enjoy Random BGs. Yet over the past couple of months I have noticed what seems to be a "Growing trend" - Which is BG's not just being one sided; But there being people on one side of a BG who seems to not even participate. As if just letting the enemy team win.

Now we have seen in the past (Can't say I have seen much of it recently) a jank-way players could "use / exploit" in order to have full pre-mades of 10 people+ end up in the same random BG; And I am now curious if anyone knows if this system has been taken a step further to somehow "match" Alliance VS Horde in Random BG's since this seems too organized.

My recent example will be a Twin Peaks match (There has been a lot of TP and WSG matches that goes this way tbh, but they are not the only BG's) In this match; 5 of the Alliance Players did pretty much nothing, a Disc Priest, a WW Monk, a Ret Pala, a Hunter and a Druid did nothing but mostly run around all the time and occasionally tossed a ability of some sort. And it's not like they were under-geared, looking at their health alone; I'd say most of em was at the lowest 465/470 geared (Yes, that is with the Priest buff in mind) - And they just did close to nothing; again they would cast abilities now and then to seem active, but that's it.

In the same match, the Horde had a Demon Hunter, Priest, Hunter and Lock that was rather will "in sync" for being in a random BG; (They were not from the same server) and sure one can say "Just a group of friends" But it's always been like this with these BG rounds, while there is 4-5 Allies that does nothing, there is usually 4-5 Hordies that is super objective focused.

Now for a flip-side example; I lost a Battle for Gilneas 0-1500 where 5 people on my team; A Mage, Druid, Priest and 2x Hunters did little to nothing. They would cast the odd ability but that's it. All the while there was a group of 3 well Geared Allies that worked as if they were a Arena Team bouncing between 2 bases.

Some may say "Oh it's just bots" and I would get that with the odd player out being terrible, but in these matches it's always been a case of mostly 4+ (minimum 3) on the enemy team being terrible or on point. While there is mostly the same on my team. Is this just "how BGs rolls" now or is this some Boost Service stuff for people who can't be bothered to just do Blood of the enemy rank 3 / 4 normally?

And if anyone wonders how I can enjoy BG's: I just like the structure off it, I usually defend and enjoy that - I also have all classes in cap with anywhere between 455-465 gear so I can bounce between whatever spec I feel like playing on a BG to BG basis which helps me keeping things fresh.
    The funniest jokes on MMO-Champ in order: (This signature is not calling out anyone in SPECIFIC and is thus not breaking any rules)
    1: All the moderators that does not know how to handle this webpage.
    2: Whoever set up the auto-bot that does not know the rules.
    3: The rules and guidelines themselves.
    Speaking of jokes:https://i.imgur.com/MaBzzAR.png

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Nah, people are just brushing some dust off their honor bots in preparation for Shadowlands.