The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Question Hey guys, where are these hunter pets from?

Hey, the player isn't responding, so I come to you all for assistance! Where can this dino be found?

"A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    It's Gon, a spirit beast

https://www.wowhead.com/npc=121571/gon

You can also use https://www.wow-petopia.com/index.php if you come across a pet and want to know more about it

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks... potentially tough to get as Alliance? =X
    "A flower.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Looks... potentially tough to get as Alliance? =X
    It's not too bad actually.

You can check from the cliffs without aggroing the guards if it's up or not pretty safely. And if you fly in safely without pulling any guards, no alert goes off and rarely does anyone hang out on that side of Orgrimmar usually. You might get the odd lowbie toon walking around who will stare at you, but that's about it. I helped a few friends go in to get it, as a "just in case some horde tries to attack them", and it went pretty smoothly all the times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pigglix View Post
    It's Gon, a spirit beast

https://www.wowhead.com/npc=121571/gon

You can also use https://www.wow-petopia.com/index.php if you come across a pet and want to know more about it
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    It's not too bad actually.

You can check from the cliffs without aggroing the guards if it's up or not pretty safely. And if you fly in safely without pulling any guards, no alert goes off and rarely does anyone hang out on that side of Orgrimmar usually. You might get the odd lowbie toon walking around who will stare at you, but that's about it. I helped a few friends go in to get it, as a "just in case some horde tries to attack them", and it went pretty smoothly all the times.
    Thank you both!

Now, riddle me this... does hunter pet really matter anymore? Or do they basically all do the same damage?
    "A flower.

Thank you both!

Now, riddle me this... does hunter pet really matter anymore? Or do they basically all do the same damage?
    When it comes to damage no, but look at https://www.wow-petopia.com/ as someone already suggested. You get all the info you need there.

7+ Year Old Account
    Thank you both!

They all do the same damage, but spirit beasts can dispel magic and enrage effects off of enemies and they also have a little hot they can put on anyone.

In shadowlands though all hunters get that dispel.

Taming this pet is easy. However you will run into 2 problems:
    1. Its respawn time is like 3 hours. You will need to make a Horde trial character and park it in Ogrimmar near the spawn spot, as well as park your main in the air nearby the spot. If you see the egg, quickly log your main.
    2. You will not be the only one trying to tame it. Most often it will be Horde players also camping it. And of course people are salty and they will attack you or the pet as you are taming it, making it impossible to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Butt Witch View Post
    Taming this pet is easy. However you will run into 2 problems:
    1. Its respawn time is like 3 hours. You will need to make a Horde trial character and park it in Ogrimmar near the spawn spot, as well as park your main in the air nearby the spot. If you see the egg, quickly log your main.
    2. You will not be the only one trying to tame it. Most often it will be Horde players also camping it. And of course people are salty and they will attack you or the pet as you are taming it, making it impossible to get it.
    #3 is no longer the case. All hunters who wanted it already have it and the rest don't care. Nobody hangs out in that part of Orgrimmar anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    #3 is no longer the case. All hunters who wanted it already have it and the rest don't care. Nobody hangs out in that part of Orgrimmar anymore.
    There is no 3.