Blood DK in Shadowlands Covenant / Soulbinds / Talents

Greetings, i got some questions about the Blood DK in Shadowlands and maybe some of you can help me.
    My idea was to chose Night Fea, Shadowweaver for the Soulbinds and Phearomones as the legendary effect.
    Now i wonder if it will work together since my Death and Decay get changed into Deaths Due and my autoattacks still refresh the CD because of Crimson Scourge and if Phearomones also works in Deaths Due.

I thought this combo would be great for the BDK since you get your Convenant Ability every 10-20sec.
    Deaths Due reduces the dmg up to 15% and gives me a strenght buff, the legendary buffs my DnD/Deaths Due even more with 10% haste for me and my pet + it can interrupt random. Then i get another 5% haste every 1 min. when i use Deaths Due from my Soulbinds.
    Also Shadowweaver got a 5% Versi buff that jumps every 5 sec to my party members if they are close and after 5 sec back to me.

Oh and i will try the new Voracious since it buffs now my Death Strike healing, maybe its now better then Blood Worms.

Thanks for your help in advance.
    Last edited by Miyagie; 2020-09-09 at 10:01 PM.

Not sure about the Covenant setup you have in mind (I'm planning on going Venthyr > Draven myself), but I know that Voracious is now competitive with Blood Worms. Blood Worms will likely still be the default pick cause the worms deal damage, but Voracious is now a good option for those looking for more survivability.

Quote Originally Posted by Artale View Post
    Not sure about the Covenant setup you have in mind (I'm planning on going Venthyr > Draven myself), but I know that Voracious is now competitive with Blood Worms. Blood Worms will likely still be the default pick cause the worms deal damage, but Voracious is now a good option for those looking for more survivability.
    It'll be a while before you unlock Draven though, pretty sure it requires Renown rank 22. It might be worth factoring into the decision of which Covenant to pick.
    Sauce https://www.wowhead.com/guides/venth...ds-shadowlands

I am going Kyrian because that vial with the soulbinds and vampiric blood is disgusting. Not to mention when they tweak the damaging ability it will make it even more appealing. I will be near invincible.
    Super Mario Maker 2: Maker ID 8B7-CTF-NMG

- Sire Denathrius confirmed to have created the Dreadlords.

I was wondering myself about many aspects concerning SL and BDK. I find it strange we're so close to launch yet still no reliable/comprehensive 'how to' guide to be found (unless I'm mistaken and in that case a reference would be appreciated)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Artale View Post
    Personally, I would still go with worms. It's not just the damage part, but the healing they provide happens when it counts (below 50 percent) while voracious might usually end up in overhealing. Voracoius might smooth dmg and spikiness for healers though so idk....

Though call.

Quote Originally Posted by leorana View Post
    I was wondering myself about many aspects concerning SL and BDK. I find it strange we're so close to launch yet still no reliable/comprehensive 'how to' guide to be found (unless I'm mistaken and in that case a reference would be appreciated)

- - - Updated - - -

Personally, I would still go with worms. It's not just the damage part, but the healing they provide happens when it counts (below 50 percent) while voracious might usually end up in overhealing. Voracoius might smooth dmg and spikiness for healers though so idk....

Though call.
    Dreamweaver (Night Fae follower) got a Soulbind for that, a part of your Overheal will turn into a Shield maybe it will be good with all the DS Healing Buffs.

Quote Originally Posted by leorana View Post
    Unfortunately, since tuning is still incomplete (not just for covenant abilities/conduits but even for base classes/specs and maybe even legendaries), no one can create a resource properly since it will change in the coming weeks so no use creating one that will be outdated in a few weeks.

But if you want to keep up-to-date with resources then I would recommend the DK class discord. You can find a list of all class discords here: https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/top...cord-channels/