Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
5
6
... LastLast
  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Piertje1984 View Post
    Well I can just say.

    If trust = no then leave = yes..

    Please do shut up.. I love the game and yess I do think not everything if great but I loved this game for 15 years and ill love it another 15 if need to and thats all up to me and not you
    I mean you dont get to tell others to shut up anymore than they get to tell you to shut up. There are issues and people are allowed to discuss it. I love Blizzard too doesnt mean I dont feel they are making another obvious mistake though.

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    You pick the Covenant that isn't best for X, you gimped yourself for X.
    Hmm, seems like i gimped myself.

    There is a difference betwen having to do something and wanting to do something.
    You've never been able to have the best choice in every situation. What are you complaining about?

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    I'm excited for this not to happen so I can remind you
    Well that would be a first. The day Blizzard launches an expansion with systems that are not deeply flawed and .. dare I say.. ENJOYABLE.. I'll stick a shoe in my mouth.

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    You've never been able to have the best choice in every situation. What are you complaining about?
    Besides racials (which have been heavily neutered over the years, i might add), it was possible to optimize your character to the maximum in a given situation for the last ~10 years, minus Legion and BfA.

    It seems you're just trying to build a strawman.

  5. #65
    Elemental Lord Kyphael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    8,968
    Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post


    This picture sums it up pretty good.
    This pretty much sums up Blizzard's process. Lol

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    Those were literally the best iteration of daily quests we ever had.
    Because blocking a set of dailies behind another faction dailies was such a SMART thing to do, right?

  7. #67
    in the end, nothing of all that was said here matters. the only thing that matters, is: which one pays and which one do not.

    i am in beta. i play the game since 15 years. i see what OP and others see. since years. and i agree. but i still pay. what does this mean ? in the end: nothing. because, when you break it down rationally, there are only 2 types of factions:

    - Blizzard as a company
    - Player as a customer

    The goal of Blizzard is, to make the most money, no matter what. The goal of the players is, to have most possible fun, with the product from Blizzard. Since above facts, are simply the truth, rationally there are 4 types of players/customers:

    - the one that pays, because he likes for what he pays.
    - the one that pay, even when he not much like it (any longer), but still pay (for other reasons).
    - the one that not pay (stopped paying), because he not (no longer) likes for what he pays.
    - the one that not pay, even when he would like, what he gets.

    in the end, it only matters how many ppls are part of the first two or part if the second two.

    since these are just facts, its simple as that.

  8. #68
    lmao dude thinks people blindly trust blizzard

    If someone buys a WoW expansion and happens to not have fun, it's on them. Everyone else know damn well what they are buying. This is WoW 9 - Shadowlands. Datamining is pried open like a garlic, just look at it and determine if it's fun or not. If they don't agree with your feedback, go play something else.


  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    lmao dude thinks people blindly trust blizzard

    If someone buys a WoW expansion and happens to not have fun, it's on them. Everyone else know damn well what they are buying. This is WoW 9 - Shadowlands. Datamining is pried open like a garlic, just look at it and determine if it's fun or not. If they don't agree with your feedback, go play something else.

    I don’t understand their weird self torture of expecting wow will suddenly change to what they desire most in a game.

    It so stupid they keep playing and hate major features of the game.

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by LordVargK View Post
    Add daily quests during MoP to the list.
    WRONG!!! The issue was NEVER THE DAILIES. But the one smart guy who thought: hey, let's put all VALOR GEAR behind the daily-reputations. I'M A GENIUS!!! MoP had the best dailies ever as said before. But putting behind this dailies the pre-raid gear was the most stupid move blizzard ever made. And yes, even after all things they added, this was the most stupid one.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Because blocking a set of dailies behind another faction dailies was such a SMART thing to do, right?
    Maybe, but that was not the biggest issue. They absolutely can do it, but then putting in the valor-gear behind these reputation too was extremely EXTREMELY stupid!

  11. #71
    I am curious to those who are unhappy with the way blizz is handling covenants, will you not buy shadowlands or are you going to buy shadowlands anyway?

    I mean money talks, more than any forum post, thread or youtuber, money talks. I would assume that if SL underperforms at launch then blizz would probably change their mind on covenants really quick but if this is a case of "I don't like how blizz is handling covenants but I will still buy the game anyway" then I would have to assume blizz is seeing their handling of covenants as "correct" if the money, if the subs are there.

  12. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by Soluna View Post
    Truth to be told, we've been in alpha/beta for so many months now, and there are still so many broken or horrible/unfun covenant abilities. Blizzard has fixed a bit of the covenant abilities, but has done jackshit for the most part. If they are going to implement all 48 abilities in total, they need to ensure that all 48 are balanced/fun.
    You need to learn to live with the fact that you cant dictate what Blizzard needs to do.

  13. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    It so stupid they keep playing and hate major features of the game.
    I wish I had the same determination, I would still be playing Ragnarok Online and complaining on their forums (probably learned Korean to do so at this point).

  14. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    Blizzard have often been wrong. Blizzard don't deserve your blind trust.
    Blizzard don't have my blind trust. They don't deserve your blind hate.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Bisque View Post
    I am curious to those who are unhappy with the way blizz is handling covenants, will you not buy shadowlands or are you going to buy shadowlands anyway?

    I mean money talks, more than any forum post, thread or youtuber, money talks. I would assume that if SL underperforms at launch then blizz would probably change their mind on covenants really quick but if this is a case of "I don't like how blizz is handling covenants but I will still buy the game anyway" then I would have to assume blizz is seeing their handling of covenants as "correct" if the money, if the subs are there.
    There's no point. The type of person that makes this kind of thread could get the most perfect game they could possibly imagine, and they would just move the goal posts and complain about something else. Some people just want to bitch.

  15. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopsnacker View Post
    Please remember all the times the community were wrong with stuff they demanded or did not want.
    Then they got it and it was terrible.

    Grinding Systems, Personal Loot, Higher difficulties, Lower difficulties, Remove the overpowered professions, make professions important again etc.
    Personal loot was a great change for anyone except selfish raid leaders and those favored by those selfish raid leaders...

  16. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    I'm tired of still playing beta when Blizzard releases their new expansions. Blizzard keeps launching systems in a horrible state and then end up having spend a lot of time in order to "fix" it.

    Please remember how bad these systems were when they launched and how wrong Blizzard were from the get go.

    - Garrisons
    - Legion Legendaries
    - Artifacts
    - Azerite gear
    - Essences
    - Corruption gear

    Please think about how awful these systems were when they were launched. And how much time Blizzard had to use during the expansions to fix them. It amaze me how people can still have this blind trust in Blizzard that they will get things right. How can you trust that Blizzard will be able to fix things with balancing after you have experienced the corruption gear.

    Blizzard have often been wrong. Blizzard don't deserve your blind trust.
    Well, I really don’t think $15 a month is worth the level of anxiety you’re displaying here in regards to trusting Blizzard. If I don’t like it, I stop paying.

  17. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    Personal loot was a great change for anyone except selfish raid leaders and those favored by those selfish raid leaders...
    Not entirely true.

    Personal loot was good for the game overall, i agree with that. It wasnt good for guilds doing progress that couldnt trade items with eachother because they had 5 ilvls lower in that slot.
    Its actually incredibly dissapointing to get a really good piece of loot thats not good for you, but you cant trade it.

  18. #78
    With that kind of mindset you will never going to go forward.

    I think it's about time people realized that if Blizz was afraid of its own shadow in everything, horrified of change to what worked in past, this game would be dead years ago.

  19. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    I think it's about time people realized that if Blizz was afraid of its own shadow in everything, horrified of change to what worked in past, this game would be dead years ago.
    The bloody irony is that they're trying to recapture what was lost over the years with the covenant system, while believing they can do that without touching the very things that have led to that loss in the first place.

  20. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    The bloody irony is that they're trying to recapture what was lost over the years with the covenant system, while believing they can do that without touching the very things that have led to that loss in the first place.
    For anyone who is paying attention, they simply remake Legion systems with less grind and RNG and added choice to it.

    I find it funny people are so up in arms about said choice, guess they wanted to be handheld by Blizz like in Legion after all - "here are your Artifact abilities, shut up and use them". At least now you can actually choose your poison.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •