Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

Please remember all the times Blizzard were wrong - Launching WoW in Beta.

I'm tired of still playing beta when Blizzard releases their new expansions. Blizzard keeps launching systems in a horrible state and then end up having spend a lot of time in order to "fix" it.

Please remember how bad these systems were when they launched and how wrong Blizzard were from the get go.

- Garrisons
    - Legion Legendaries
    - Artifacts
    - Azerite gear
    - Essences
    - Corruption gear

Please think about how awful these systems were when they were launched. And how much time Blizzard had to use during the expansions to fix them. It amaze me how people can still have this blind trust in Blizzard that they will get things right. How can you trust that Blizzard will be able to fix things with balancing after you have experienced the corruption gear.

Blizzard have often been wrong. Blizzard don't deserve your blind trust.
    Last edited by Kaver; 2020-09-15 at 12:57 PM.

It's not up to you to decide whether Blizzard deserves my trust.

3+ Year Old Account
    Well, who says someone trusts blizz blindly? This forum is a pure antithesis to that, because most of the people here distrust blizz blindly.

But hey, what is your post about again? You don't even talk about a feature of the new expansion. I can assume you talk about the covenant system...but unlike the other features you talk about its in there since alpha and was highly discussed and improved by blizz and the community. We'll see if it found a golden spot, I hope so, but I'm worried, too.
    WoW players are all trash? M+ leavers? Pug raid fails? You don't have stuff to do? WoW has become a solo player game for you? People don't talk anymore? Everyone's toxic? I have a simple solution, just for you!
    Get social. Join a guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    I'm tired of still playing beta when Blizzard releases their new expansions. Blizzard keeps launching systems in a horrible state and then end up having spend a lot of time in order to "fix" it.

Please remember how bad these systems were when they launched and how wrong Blizzard were from the get go.

- Garrisons
    - Legion Legendaries
    - Artifacts
    - Azerite gear
    - Essences
    - Corruption gear

Please think about how awful these systems were when they were launched. And how much time Blizzard had to use during the expansions to fix them. It amaze me how people can still have this blind trust in Blizzard that they will get things right. How can you trust that Blizzard will be able to fix things with balancing after you have experienced the corruption gear.

Is this.another quitters remorse thread? You've quit but you feel remorse over it and are doing everything you can to get others to join you? Pretty pathetic TBH. You've made your decision. Time for you to move on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

I don't have faith in Blizzard - In fact I'm pretty convinced they'll screw it up. However, I'm playing with my guild & enjoying that so much that it outweighs the cons of a singular gameplay system.

I don't trust any company really. I do trust in myself and that I can make up my own mind if I will enjoy something or not, however.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Well I can just say.

If trust = no then leave = yes..

Please do shut up.. I love the game and yess I do think not everything if great but I loved this game for 15 years and ill love it another 15 if need to and thats all up to me and not you

Add daily quests during MoP to the list.

I don't trust Blizzard to do these big systems well anymore. I'll still play and unsub or sub based on how good the expansion feels at the time though. If more players were willing to unsub because the game is in a bad state they might care more about it, but there's enough neverunsubbers that they have the freedom to ship systems that are almost certainly going to need to be heavily redesigned, mostly abandoned or scrapped entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post

- Garrisons
    - Legion Legendaries
    - Artifacts
    - Azerite gear
    - Essences
    - Corruption gear

Garrisons were awesome from start to finish. The problem was, that there was nothing else to do. Like literally nothing. We would have not been burned out from then this much if we hadn't been sitting in them 24/7.

The legion legendary system was only a problem while we had the 4 legendary softcap (which they also lied about). Fixing that was no big effort and afterwards it was fine.

Artifacts were awesome and only got small tuning changes done.

All the fucked up systems are from BfA.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LordVargK View Post
    Add daily quests during MoP to the list.
    Those were literally the best iteration of daily quests we ever had.

You must be new around here. I've seen this movie at least 5 times now. Blizzard announces an expansion. People fall for the hype. The expansions turns out to be shit and they do nothing but complain on the forums. We have yet another 8+ month content drought at the end of an expansion in which many people promise to quit and never return. Then blizzard announces a new expansion and it all repeats.

Don't bother trying to convince anyone of anything. It's an endless cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Is this.another quitters remorse thread? You've quit but you feel remorse over it and are doing everything you can to get others to join you? Pretty pathetic TBH. You've made your decision. Time for you to move on.
    I think it's pretty fine to try to take others with you. The way Blizzard acted inside and outside the game over the last 2 years justifies that.

OP watched Preach's latest video and just regurgitated what he said pretending it was his own thought.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but I would encourage you to think for yourself. It can be really elevating to hear your own thoughts when you open your mouth, instead of just rephrased opinions of influencers. I used to be like that as a teenager and I can assure you I feel 100 times better now than then.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

oh they were wrong about a lot more things than that

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    Those were literally the best iteration of daily quests we ever had.
    The only good thing about them was unlocking the tabard for your alts, so you only needed the grind on one character. Locking a faction behind another faction was a terrible concept. Only awarding reputation (which was needed to spend your Valor points and to make your profession relevant) for doing multiple repeating daily quests over several weeks felt absolutely not like a game, but a mindless chore.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinions
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    OP watched Preach's latest video and just regurgitated what he said pretending it was his own thought.
    Yet you bash him and accuse him of just copying someone else's opinion. Why don't you just leave him to have his own opinion?

I agree with Preach and I came to the same conclusions he did way before he made videos speaking out about it. In fact I had all of the same concerns I am having now the moment they introduced the concept at Blizzcon. You just need to be able to rub two braincells together to realize that packing all of these things into covenants, and forcing people to decide between cosmetics, story and abilities and being locked into one of these covenants is a bad idea.

Stop crying, sooner shadowland launch the better. Everyone is sick of BFA and its already one of the longest expansion. What do you want another 6+ months of this boring fest?

Quote Originally Posted by uncl55 View Post
    Stop crying, sooner shadowland launch the better. Everyone is sick of BFA and its already one of the longest expansion. What do you want another 6+ months of this boring fest?
    You'll be sick of Shadowlands soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursoc18 View Post
    You'll be sick of Shadowlands soon.
    Thats ok I have this relationship with wow for some time .
    New expansion, sub for 2-3 months - get bored quit. After few moths or on major patch resub 1 month, then quit again. Rinse and Repeat!

I'm not sure what you expect. People already don't trust Blizz, these systems will be much different later on during the expansion. It's all clear. Do you want protests or everyone to just stop playing? Blizz already made up their minds about the changes and people who aren't sure yet are probably only waiting for the final class changes.