Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Razion View Post
    I personally think Orcs and Draenei had the most motivation to be Demon Hunters. The Legion hurt them most of all. I don't think the argument for Illidan being racist really holds up anymore because we know he trained Murlocs (at least two named), and in Hearthstone Observers as well. And if we're going by the logic that Illidan didn't have to be the one to train them we can just assume any race could take up the training themselves once the knowledge was out there, which we know was spread across Azeroth to practically the opposite side of the world with the teachings making their way all the way from the Blasted Lands to Darkshore. And even if Illidan was still just selective to Murlocs, that hardly means the rest of those who he taught wouldn't take it upon themselves to teach others if it meant the Legion's destruction. I'm not sure all of their fealty to Illidan is always dominant to their motivations to destroying the Legion, as we see in the Demon Hunter starting zone often conflicts of idealism arise and defect from Illidan over issues of ideology.
    Pretty sure Murkidan isn't canon in any real sense, and as for Murgulis we have no idea if Illidan trained him, or how he even became a Demon Hunter. Hearthstone itself isn't canon. Illidan was stated to be exceedingly hard on even the Blood Elven recruits, according to Altruis:

"As a reward for his years of service, Illidan allowed Kael'thas to send him five warriors to train under him. It would be the first time blood elves would be allowed to train as demon hunters. The training was brutal. Illidan put Kael's warriors through trials that would defeat most fully capable demon hunters. Three of Kael's elves died in training - another went mad. One succeeded."

Even if canon, Murgulis and Murkidan existed before Illidan was freed at the Nighthold, so unless they've been Demon Hunters since the War of the Ancients or the Third War, Illidan likely didn't train them (if anyone trained them). That being said, now that the Illidari have been freed from the Vault they could conceivably train anyone who wished to walk Illidan's path, regardless of race. Unless the Demon Hunter transformation is itself only possible for Elves (or for Murlocs).
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    I'm sure a blizzard writer said that that whole section of the temple was for the illidari blood elves soldiers.
    If they have, I have not found it. But it wouldn't surprise me if that is true. The whole "harem" thing sounds much like a blood elf thing than something Illidan would do. Especially considering the guy's devotion to Tyrande.

When the story calls for more Demon Hunters to be trained then Orc/Draenei and any other race will be able to become them, but only if it's part of the story. Allied Races and Pandaren were able to become Death Knights because the story presented an opportunity. There is currently no reason for more Demon Hunters to be made currently and for the foreseeable future.

Since the Burning Legion lost Sargeras and most of it's leadership I could see all the demons in a civil war since there are countless demon occupied worlds out there. Eventually there will be a time when a demon manages to overcome all the others and build back up the Burning Legion, likely at the point it'll be called something else. Only then do I could see there being more Demon Hunters available.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    That being said, now that the Illidari have been freed from the Vault they could conceivably train anyone who wished to walk Illidan's path, regardless of race. Unless the Demon Hunter transformation is itself only possible for Elves (or for Murlocs).
    I do not doubt that the Illidari can teach other races, but my question, and whole contention about this idea is: why would they? And why would any other race want to be a demon hunter?

Basically, the demon hunters are an "extreme measure" for an "extreme situation", i.e., the Burning Legion. The Burning Legion now has been defeated and dismantled. Its leader, imprisoned. And the Titans are free now. And the remaining demons still in Azeroth, I imagine are a piece of cake for the remaining demon hunters.

So why would anyone want to be a demon hunter, since there is no need for them, and the process of becoming one is highly scarring for both the mind AND the body? Your body mutates (to varying degrees, ranging from minor changes to extreme ones) and your mind will then be constantly assailed by whispers of the demon you consumed, constantly trying to convert you to their side, and/or take over your body. It's a self-imposed torture for life. For what? To be able to more effectively fight demons... which are far and few now?

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    If they have, I have not found it. But it wouldn't surprise me if that is true. The whole "harem" thing sounds much like a blood elf thing than something Illidan would do. Especially considering the guy's devotion to Tyrande.
    in the illidan novel maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    I imagine the power it affords you isn't just useful for fighting demons though and they seem to be just as effective against creatures of the void.
    Holy is the antithesis of Void, and I honestly cannot see how Fel/Chaos can "effectively fight the void" more than Holy can, in terms of effectiveness.

And another upside of Holy: it doesn't scar your body and mind for the rest of your life.

And the Titans are free now.
    I'm pretty sure they're still at the Seat of the Pantheon holding Sargeras prisoner with their and Argus' power. Khadgar says this after the raid:
    Magni's visions of doom shake me to my very core. Only one titan remains, champion, and we must defend it.
    Which goes with what Wrathion said in his vision in MoP "Protect the Final Titan"
    There's also these unused quotes but I think they show what they were going for.
    Aman'Thul: We will use the last glimmer of Argus's power to bind him here. The Seat of the Pantheon shall become Sargeras's prison... and ours as well.
    Prophet Velen: You would condemn yourselves to stop him?
    Aman'Thul: A sacrifice must be made.
    Illidan Stormrage: Our world must survive... no matter the cost!
    Aman'Thul: Return home, children of Azeroth. Protect the final titan.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    I do not doubt that the Illidari can teach other races, but my question, and whole contention about this idea is: why would they? And why would any other race want to be a demon hunter?

Basically, the demon hunters are an "extreme measure" for an "extreme situation", i.e., the Burning Legion. The Burning Legion now has been defeated and dismantled. Its leader, imprisoned. And the Titans are free now. And the remaining demons still in Azeroth, I imagine are a piece of cake for the remaining demon hunters.

So why would anyone want to be a demon hunter, since there is no need for them, and the process of becoming one is highly scarring for both the mind AND the body? Your body mutates (to varying degrees, ranging from minor changes to extreme ones) and your mind will then be constantly assailed by whispers of the demon you consumed, constantly trying to convert you to their side, and/or take over your body. It's a self-imposed torture for life. For what? To be able to more effectively fight demons... which are far and few now?
    Most Demon Hunters became Demon Hunters for personal reasons - they lost loved ones, family, and homelands to the demons. While the Burning Legion is gone and Sargeras is no longer a threat, there are still demons in the universe who can threaten and harm others with relative impunity. As long as demons exist, there will be a need for Demon Hunters, and individual future Demon Hunters who have possible scores to settle or vengeance to slake.

Being a Demon Hunter is not an easy task, and I imagine the attrition rate would be very high (as evidenced from all the Demon Hunters who die just in Legion). The Illidari will likely want to keep their ranks strong. Also there's the fact that Sargeras isn't dead, he's only imprisoned - and as a Titan he's likely naturally immortal. Since Illidan himself proves the folly of prison changing someone, it is also very likely the Illidari stand vigil against the day that Sargeras escapes the Seat of the Pantheon, or possibly the day when his former subjects break him out.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Pretty sure Murkidan isn't canon in any real sense, and as for Murgulis we have no idea if Illidan trained him, or how he even became a Demon Hunter. Hearthstone itself isn't canon. Illidan was stated to be exceedingly hard on even the Blood Elven recruits, according to Altruis:

"As a reward for his years of service, Illidan allowed Kael'thas to send him five warriors to train under him. It would be the first time blood elves would be allowed to train as demon hunters. The training was brutal. Illidan put Kael's warriors through trials that would defeat most fully capable demon hunters. Three of Kael's elves died in training - another went mad. One succeeded."

Even if canon, Murgulis and Murkidan existed before Illidan was freed at the Nighthold, so unless they've been Demon Hunters since the War of the Ancients or the Third War, Illidan likely didn't train them (if anyone trained them). That being said, now that the Illidari have been freed from the Vault they could conceivably train anyone who wished to walk Illidan's path, regardless of race. Unless the Demon Hunter transformation is itself only possible for Elves (or for Murlocs).
    What if he was just being hard on Kael'thas and his subordinates? He didn't really help their mana problem, either... are there other examples we can draw from that indicate a bit more of a bias?

Demon Hunters refer to the souls they merge with as their "Immortal Demon Soul", so wouldn't that imply that any Demon Hunters could be immortal? And besides, I suppose we don't have to conclude that the Murlocs trained under Illidan specifically, because the teachings spread from the Blasted Lands to Darkshore - there's a lot of room for the teachings to have been picked up by Murlocs, Observers in non-canon, and whoever else wanted vengeance against the Legion.

I do think with the Demon Hunters out of the Vault now the training is a lot more accessible than it was in the past. Demon Hunter training was pretty secretive with examples like the Demon Hunter in Darkshore, so it stands to reason now that a lot of other races could or would take up these powers to hunt whatever demons are left or those they have grudges with.

- - - Updated - - -

Well it's not like Demons don't still exist out there to hunt. Just because Sargeras is imprisoned and Azeroth's Champions have proven themselves stronger to the Demons doesn't mean those who suffered at the hands of the Demons don't still hurt. Those that suffered at the hands of the Legion may still want to exact vengeance for their loved ones who the Legion may have killed, especially with the teachings more readily available and not as taboo as it once was. Even if the Demons are bending the knee to Azeroth for now, Sargeras could still break free and so hunting the Demons so they go back to regenerate (albeit slower in the Nether) would still be beneficial in a worst-case scenario - and it's that kind of world-saving mentality I think that Demon Hunters kind of prepare for. An eventual inevitable return of the Legion is something that should be taken seriously, especially by people who have suffered at the hands of the Legion because they know the price paid all too well for not being prepared.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    What if he was just being hard on Kael'thas and his subordinates? He didn't really help their mana problem, either... are there other examples we can draw from that indicate a bit more of a bias?

Demon Hunters refer to the souls they merge with as their "Immortal Demon Soul", so wouldn't that imply that any Demon Hunters could be immortal? And besides, I suppose we don't have to conclude that the Murlocs trained under Illidan specifically, because the teachings spread from the Blasted Lands to Darkshore - there's a lot of room for the teachings to have been picked up by Murlocs, Observers in non-canon, and whoever else wanted vengeance against the Legion.

I do think with the Demon Hunters out of the Vault now the training is a lot more accessible than it was in the past. Demon Hunter training was pretty secretive with examples like the Demon Hunter in Darkshore, so it stands to reason now that a lot of other races could or would take up these powers to hunt whatever demons are left or those they have grudges with.
    Why would he be so hard on Kael'thas' picks - to the point of killing three of the five, and driving a fourth insane in the process? The very fact that he made it so difficult for them, challenging them more than he would even an established (Night Elven) Demon Hunter implies a deep bias, though the origin of which is unknown. There aren't any other positive examples to speak of, but the ranks of the Illidari are full of different types of beings such as Satyr, Orcs, Nathrezim, and Eredar but he never allows any of them to undergo the training either.

Some Demon Hunters do develop a demonic soul, which does give them effective immorality and the ability to return to their corpse from the Nether and essentially resurrect themselves. The Slayer is one such Demon Hunter, which Illidan comments on if you die on Mardum during the DH intro scenario. As for the Murlocs, who can really say. Loramus Thalipedes spent a goodly amount of time in Azshara before he went to the Blasted Lands to fulfill his revenge on Razelikh, so perhaps he found it humorous to train some Murlocs on the coasts of Azshara as he waited for an adventurer to aid him.

We don't really know what the limits of Demon Hunter training are, if it is compatible with any other races, or if infusions of a prior source of power (e.g. the Emerald Dream with Worgen, the Light for the Lightforged, Necromancy for Forsaken, etc. etc.) might interfere with or cause the demonic transformation to become lethal. If it's not something very restricted, though; then it stands to reason that the Slayer and the current iteration of the Illidari could expand their ranks with a variety of aspirants of all sorts of races.

Why would he be so hard on Kael'thas' picks - to the point of killing three of the five, and driving a fourth insane in the process? The very fact that he made it so difficult for them, challenging them more than he would even an established (Night Elven) Demon Hunter implies a deep bias, though the origin of which is unknown. There aren't any other positive examples to speak of, but the ranks of the Illidari are full of different types of beings such as Satyr, Orcs, Nathrezim, and Eredar but he never allows any of them to undergo the training either.

Some Demon Hunters do develop a demonic soul, which does give them effective immorality and the ability to return to their corpse from the Nether and essentially resurrect themselves. The Slayer is one such Demon Hunter, which Illidan comments on if you die on Mardum during the DH intro scenario. As for the Murlocs, who can really say. Loramus Thalipedes spent a goodly amount of time in Azshara before he went to the Blasted Lands to fulfill his revenge on Razelikh, so perhaps he found it humorous to train some Murlocs on the coasts of Azshara as he waited for an adventurer to aid him.

We don't really know what the limits of Demon Hunter training are, if it is compatible with any other races, or if infusions of a prior source of power (e.g. the Emerald Dream with Worgen, the Light for the Lightforged, Necromancy for Forsaken, etc. etc.) might interfere with or cause the demonic transformation to become lethal. If it's not something very restricted, though; then it stands to reason that the Slayer and the current iteration of the Illidari could expand their ranks with a variety of aspirants of all sorts of races.
    Warlocks have had access to infusing themselves with fel energy, and even to a greater extent Metamorphosis and the use of Soul Stones as well and in the case of Demonology create Soul Links to their Demons so at least as far as current playable races all of Blood Elf, Dark Iron, Dwarf, Gnome, Goblin, Human, Mechagnome, Nightborne, Orc, Troll, Undead, Void Elf, Vulpera, and Worgen should be confirmed compatible with infusion of fel energy. We know Orcs have had accelerated aging specifically because of the use of Fel Magic, and even races like Draenei and Highmountain Tauren that don't have them playable but still have Warlocks in lore should be possible as well. We also have examples of Nathrezim being Lightforged, and Illidan also almost being Lightforged himself so it seems like Lightforged Draenei would be fair game too.
    Last edited by Razion; 2020-09-12 at 06:12 AM.

Why not orc and draenei, hell why not Tauren DHs? Imagine 500 pounds of beef in the midst of a blurred dance of blades.

Racial class restrictions got flushed a long time ago, and the story was made to service those changes like a two bit whore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Overlordd View Post
    Do you think Illidan would have trained Orc and Draenei demon hunters? You wouldn't see much Draenei but the Orcs were the bulk of his army. Although I could see Illidan only having Elves close in his headquarters. As the other races were mainly guarding the lower levels
    If we are talking about adding 2 races to the list of demon hunters, then Yes, Orc and Draenei should be the ones, lorewise, to become Demon Hunters. Why? Because they are apart of the Illidari already (If we are talking broken, just have the lore stating that once a broken had taken a demon in, they regained their "former appearance" but became more demonic)

If we are talking about Demon Hunter actual lore? Then, yes, as well. He would not have given a damn, if it bolstered his forces against the Legion. Did he hate other races? sure as hell he did, but he even hated his own race for being weak minded (the whole well of eternity thing). He hated the legion more.

It would not make any sense if they get demon hunters; if you read the book about the demon hunter process you will see that those 2 races are the worst to get demon hunters.

To be a demon hunter, you have to go through a ritual to merge with a demon. Draeneis & Orcs have terrible history with demons, the Draeneis that would turn themselves into a demon are the Eredars. The Orcs that would do the same would be cast out by the modern orcs, because summoning a demon is 1 thing but to put in demon power within yourself is worst than what the orcs did the 1st time to get themselves enslaved to the demons.

The only races that I see that would be strong enough to withstand this & wouldn't have so much issues with it would be; Humans(both types), Dwarves(both), Trolls, Tauren, Nightborne, void elves, & Pandas.
    Last edited by Yosho; 2020-09-12 at 06:23 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yosho View Post
    To be a demon hunter, you have to go through a ritual to merge with a demon. Draeneis & Orcs have terrible history with demons, the Draeneis that would turn themselves into a demon are the Eredars. The Orcs that would do the same would be cast out by the modern orcs, because summoning a demon is 1 thing but to put in demon power within yourself is worst than what the orcs did the 1st time to get themselves enslaved to the demons.
    Thats the thing, and if they actually passed, they would be exceptionally rare, hence why we wouldnt see any on maardun or during legion. The rest woulda been cut down turning into a demon in the process.

Want to see a good exception? Mythic Guldan. He kept his sanity, as he became demonic in form. Sure, he served the legion, but he was still Guldan, the same before and the same when he died.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Warlocks have had access to infusing themselves with fel energy, and even to a greater extent Metamorphosis and the use of Soul Stones as well and in the case of Demonology create Soul Links to their Demons so at least as far as current playable races all of Blood Elf, Dark Iron, Dwarf, Gnome, Goblin, Human, Mechagnome, Nightborne, Orc, Troll, Undead, Void Elf, Vulpera, and Worgen should be confirmed compatible with infusion of fel energy. We know Orcs have had accelerated aging specifically because of the use of Fel Magic, and even races like Draenei and Highmountain Tauren that don't have them playable but still have Warlocks in lore should be possible as well. We also have examples of Nathrezim being Lightforged, and Illidan also almost being Lightforged himself so it seems like Lightforged Draenei would be fair game too.
    There's a considerable difference between channeling a form of energy, such as Fel or Arcane, and quite literally having an essence become a part of you. A Warlock specifically can be a conduit for Fel energies but barring extreme circumstances a Warlock remains whatever their base race is. Demon Hunters, by contrast, are infused with so much Fel energy (not to mention a portion of a demon's very soul) that they literally mutate - growing horns, scales, developing Fel scars, and so forth as the Fel changes their very physiology. That kind of extensive saturation and mutation well may not jive so well with other mutations (such as the Worgen curse, or even being Lightforged). Lothraxion, for example, is a Nathrezim that appears to have had his Fel essence completely excised (hence his missing horns and so forth) and replaced with the Light - a kind of full-on swap that wouldn't happen by someone becoming a Demon Hunter, and one probably engineered by a greater power (Xe'ra). The Demon Hunter creation ritual isn't like that, and no one is on hand to remove one type of infusion of power and replace it with another.

Additionally, the plasticity of the Elven race when it comes to effective mutation or evolution may be a factor. The same could be said of Murlocs based on how many different types of them we've seen (Mur'gul, Gorloc, Deep Murlocs, Jinyu, Ankoan, etc. etc.) The ability to become or have been so many different variations may be a key component of being a Demon Hunter as well, as it could also be said to be an entirely different evolution/mutation of a base form. That remains to be seen, though.

but it's not about efficiency in the lore, these people exist why would they sit around and not fight the void? It's just as much an existential threat as the demons. Otherwise everyone would just be converting to priests and paladins. It would be weird for a fictional world to just dismiss the demon hunters because they're type matchup isnt the most effective.

I mean lightforging does permanently change you and your mind. But it isn't class specific.
    "Lightforging" is an "extreme" measure, and it does change your body. But the mind? I have seen no evidence of such.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    I'm pretty sure they're still at the Seat of the Pantheon holding Sargeras prisoner with their and Argus' power. Khadgar says this after the raid:

Which goes with what Wrathion said in his vision in MoP "Protect the Final Titan"
    There's also these unused quotes but I think they show what they were going for.
    Mm, forgot about that. I guess I just assumed they meant their "own prison" while they recover their strength. But at least what is left of the Burning Legion doesn't have the power of the Titans behind them anymore, I guess.

Most Demon Hunters became Demon Hunters for personal reasons - they lost loved ones, family, and homelands to the demons. While the Burning Legion is gone and Sargeras is no longer a threat, there are still demons in the universe who can threaten and harm others with relative impunity. As long as demons exist, there will be a need for Demon Hunters, and individual future Demon Hunters who have possible scores to settle or vengeance to slake.
    Yes, demons still exist around the cosmos, but the need for demon hunters (i.e. an "extreme measure") is over, since the Burning Legion (i.e. the "extreme situation") is basically over. The demons that still remain in Azeroth are pitiful in number, compared to their original numbers when the Legion was strong. And on top of that, we don't have the means to travel through space. (Yes, we have a space ship, but since Blizzard "conveniently" forgot about it, I'm going with the assumption it's out of the story completely).

Being a Demon Hunter is not an easy task, and I imagine the attrition rate would be very high (as evidenced from all the Demon Hunters who die just in Legion). The Illidari will likely want to keep their ranks strong. Also there's the fact that Sargeras isn't dead, he's only imprisoned - and as a Titan he's likely naturally immortal. Since Illidan himself proves the folly of prison changing someone, it is also very likely the Illidari stand vigil against the day that Sargeras escapes the Seat of the Pantheon, or possibly the day when his former subjects break him out.
    Not just "being" a demon hunter, but becoming a demon hunter is also not an easy task. Remember: it requires severe scarring of both the body and mind, as consuming a demon's essence mutates your body, and dooms you to forever struggle for control over your own body as the "demon within" constantly tries to convert you, and/or take over your body.

Well it's not like Demons don't still exist out there to hunt. Just because Sargeras is imprisoned and Azeroth's Champions have proven themselves stronger to the Demons doesn't mean those who suffered at the hands of the Demons don't still hurt. Those that suffered at the hands of the Legion may still want to exact vengeance for their loved ones who the Legion may have killed, especially with the teachings more readily available and not as taboo as it once was. Even if the Demons are bending the knee to Azeroth for now, Sargeras could still break free and so hunting the Demons so they go back to regenerate (albeit slower in the Nether) would still be beneficial in a worst-case scenario - and it's that kind of world-saving mentality I think that Demon Hunters kind of prepare for. An eventual inevitable return of the Legion is something that should be taken seriously, especially by people who have suffered at the hands of the Legion because they know the price paid all too well for not being prepared.
    We lack the means of interstellar travel in any form of acceptable length of time. Yes, we have a spaceship (that Blizzard seems to have conveniently forgotten exist) but it belongs to the draenei, and, also, how many years would it take from just go from one planet to the other? We could go to Argus because of a portal created by one very specific artifact (the Sargerite Keystone) that was consumed when the portal to Argus was created.

If Sargeras breaks free, we're basically doomed. Because we could only beat him with the help of the rest of the Titans, and the remaining energies of Argus. We didn't even get to fight Sargeras, the "big bad" of the expansion. That's how powerful he is. At that point, I assume throwing all the demon hunters at him would do little good.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Just no DH Gnomes please.
    Wouldn't they just be called "bats".. and we know how well the real world feels about bats *cough* corona *cough*

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote-mine me, why don't you? You completely removed the rest of the paragraph that explains everything.
    nah, it don't explain, you still refuted yourself, the rest is just your take on things

Quote-mine me again, why don't you? You, again, completely erased the entire explanation as to why people "wanting to be DHs" is unfeasible and would not happen.
    again, this is completely your fanfiction, you thinking what charactrs would do is completely inside your head and its no the undeniable truth

Funny because I never even mentioned the word "slaves". Try again.
    i mentioned then lol

I live in an apartment. Does everything I own now belong to the owner of the building when I moved into the apartment? No, it does not. You're asserting your opinion as fact. Nowhere whatsoever it is stated that it is Illidan's harem, and I've already pointed out the evidence that it may belong to the blood elf council, or even to Mother Shahraz.
    HAHA now the black temple is an apartment, you always bring up the most nonsense shit to prove your headcanon

and no, you didn't pointed out evidence, until proved otherwise is all belonged to illidan and everyone answer to him.
    And being "in Illidan's temple" means absolutely nothing.
    its means that it was his temple and everything there belonged to him

Stop spouting opinions as fact.
    pure gold, the dude who said is a fact that no one would want to be DH because for your opinion they don't have reasons and would be too scared of pain. pure gold

Mhmm tell that to the Mag'har on Draenor.
    But we don't know if the draenei in AU Draenor went through "lightforging" or even the same "lightforging" process. And even if they did, we don't know if their zealotry and "uber-devotion" to the Light is a result of the lightforging they went through, or a second, separate process altogether.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    nah, it don't explain, you still refuted yourself, the rest is just your take on things
    No, I did not "refute" myself. I explained things and you removed the explanation, then acted as if I didn't explain things.

again, this is completely your fanfiction, you thinking what charactrs would do is completely inside your head and its no the undeniable truth
    Basic logic and basic human behavior are on my side, here.

i mentioned then lol
    So you admit to using red-herring. Good.

HAHA now the black temple is an apartment, you always bring up the most nonsense shit to prove your headcanon
    You calling it 'nonsense' in an attempt to discredit the argument doesn't make it so.

and no, you didn't pointed out evidence, until proved otherwise is all belonged to illidan and everyone answer to him.
    No, it's not "until proven otherwise". "Being in Illidan's temple" doesn't automatically prove that they're his, and no one else's.

its means that it was his temple and everything there belonged to him
    Ah. So you're saying everything I own now belongs to the owner of the apartment building I live in, then? Once again, Syegfryed: it doesn't work that way. Just because they're in Illidan's temple does not mean they belong to him.

Not to mention that you ignore the fact that having a "harem" goes completely against Illidan's character.

pure gold, the dude who said is a fact that no one would want to be DH because for your opinion they don't have reasons and would be too scared of pain. pure gold
    I literally never said that. When I said "no", I was refuting the logic behind the argument for why one would want to be a demon hunter nowadays.