Looking to Upgrade Mobo, CPU and RAM

Budget: 500 - 1000
    Resolution: na
    Games / Settings Desired: WoW High/Max settings while streaming. Heavier Minecraft Modpacks.
    Any other intensive software or special things you do (Frequent video encoding, 3D modeling, etc): Not really
    Parts that can be reused: Everything Else.
    Do you need an OS?: No
    Do you need peripherals (e.g. monitor, mouse, keyboard, speakers, etc)?: Not really, but if anyone can strongly recommend a 19+ button mouse that is not the scimitar, then I would like to hear about it.

Here is my computer: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Havokmoobii/saved/fCzp99

I would like to upgrade my motherboard to fully utilize the M.2 SSD I have and I also want to improve the CPU and RAM. Suggestions?

I have two more sticks of RAM that are unlisted because I don't know specifically what they are. It was old RAM that a relative had sitting on their bookshelf.

Thanks!

It's tricky. You basically need a new platform. You're also better off getting a new PSU since it's very unlikely that your HCG will last through your new build, and killing all of your new components with an old PSU would be very unfortunate. Now you have two options here with your streaming desire: either encode with a CPU (in which case you kinda need at least a 3700X) or get a new GPU and encore with it. If you're gonna swap the GPU you're probably swapping to a 3070 or 3060, so you're waiting either way, in which case I'd suggest also waiting for AMD 4000 series - even if it's not going to be a CPU for you it probably means cheaper 3000 series CPUs.

Right now everything is very expensive and out of stock so I'd say if you can wait do wait.
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do you want to upgrade? Performance, or did something break?
    Unless something broke, I'd suggest waiting.