Why is there no punishment for AFK/intentional inting?

I'm only in Bronze 3 and the amount of games I play where someone goes AFK or someone goes 0/10 within 15mins is literally every single game... This is getting fucking ridiculous.

I too hate when people intentionally intentionally feed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

I've started to op.gg my opposition and my team to see why the hell I'm losing every game SO hard and I've noticed a very obvious fact...

Everyone on my team is 99% of the time a legit bronze/silver player, the opposition ALWAYS have 1 smurf in their team..

I just lost horribly to a malphite mid, I check him on op.gg, he's won his last 16 games in ranked soloq. You CANNOT do that unless you're a high level smurf, it's impossible. I checked 6 games previously played and every single one, the opposition had someone who had atleast a 70% winrate in soloq. My teams highest winrate is 46%.

Its damn tough to determine afk on purpose or due to internet connections, and throwing they do get banned if blatant, not for soft throws.

riot is working actively on this allegedly.

They cranked up the detection metrics and started getting a bunch of false positives (0-15 yasuos that are just bad)

There is but you'll get more chance to be banned when flaming then being AFK. For Inting they are now doing new works on their algorithma from what I heard

Riot say they'll fix a lot of things but never do, they just want to milk the game for as long as they can.

Now the AFK have a LP penalties in ranked games, but for the inters... I guess it's too hard to prove that someone isn't just bad but inting or Riot will think about it for the next 10 years...

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yhcti View Post
    I'm only in Bronze 3 and the amount of games I play where someone goes AFK or someone goes 0/10 within 15mins is literally every single game... This is getting fucking ridiculous.
    There are now, you can simply report them?