Arena World Championship - BFA Circuit - Week 4

Arena World Championship - BFA Circuit - Week 4
    The last stage of the Arena World Championship Battle for Azeroth Circuit has started. Watch sixteen of the best teams from North America and Europe fight for a chance to compete at the AWC Regional Finals.

Last edited by Lumy; 2020-09-12 at 08:48 AM.

Let this barren comment section be a statement how much people care about WoW arenas.

Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    Let this barren comment section be a statement how much people care about WoW arenas.
    ah yes, mmo champion, where all the PvP players gather for indepth discussion about arenas...

the 10k+ people watching it seem to enjoy it

Quote Originally Posted by robjn View Post
    ah yes, mmo champion, where all the PvP players gather for indepth discussion about arenas...

the 10k+ people watching it seem to enjoy it
    how many of these 10K are real people,and how many are the bots who've been spamming the chat of every single of these arena livestreams?
    Unless you're gonna tell me that all the arena enthusiasts spam heart emojis and are saying that they're alone while having a stock photo of a girl as a profile picture

Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    how many of these 10K are real people,and how many are the bots who've been spamming the chat of every single of these arena livestreams?
    Unless you're gonna tell me that all the arena enthusiasts spam heart emojis and are saying that they're alone while having a stock photo of a girl as a profile picture
    ???

You clearly havnt watched more than a minute of the stream. Keep believing whatever you make up

10+ Year Old Account
    Even if there are 10k real people watching this shit, thats NOTHING and definitely not worth the time or effort put into it.

Not that pvp is even remotely interesting right now.

Just because you're dogshit ass garbage at PvP doesn't mean others can't enjoy it. You're a 33 year old grown man with an anime profile picture, how pathetic. You american casuals annoy me so much holy fuck, just because people don't care about PvP on this garbage site filled with casual vermin such as yourself doesn't mean others dont care about it
    Last edited by Ihateamericans; 2020-09-13 at 10:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihateamericans View Post
    Just because you're dogshit ass garbage at PvP doesn't mean others can't enjoy it. You're a 33 year old grown man with an anime profile picture, how pathetic. You american casuals annoy me so much holy fuck, just because people don't care about PvP on this garbage site filled with casual vermin such as yourself doesn't mean others dont care about it
    Oh boy ok you and your 2 gopnik friends care, but thats all.

Quote Originally Posted by uncl55 View Post
    Oh boy ok you and your 2 gopnik friends care, but thats all.
    I mean you obviously care too, or you wouldn't be here.

Alliance

There is nothing new to say. Corruption in arena is pinnacle of Blizzard incompetency.

AWC could be pretty good. The current meta has team compositions that are diverse enough. The teams are fantastic multiclass players. The casters are superb.
    The destro-mage-healer comps are tolerable. I don't understand how hard it is to fix that broken setup without affecting PVE balance but teams are best of the best and can create a miracle. It's watchable overall.
    But corruption has completely ruined the games.Corruption against spite trinkets is auto lose, no corruption against (possible) spite trinkets is most likely lose because of bad stats. Nobody wants to watch how the healer is slowly drowning because he is under-geared in order to avoid possible x3 spite setup.
    The pally's ineffable truth is insane not only with wings uptime in damping endgame but with HoJ frequency. I lost count how many times the team must have to rotate trinket / defensive cds in order to survive just HoJ but then its cooldown had refreshed in no time.

Aren't developers primarily engineers? Shouldn't they be well versed in idk logical thinking, problem solving, algorithms? Scaling and corruption are not thought out at all and not tested at all. Absolutely fucking disaster. The persons in charge must be fired.

Quote Originally Posted by ff50dccd-a222-42f3-a786 View Post
    Aren't developers primarily engineers? Shouldn't they be well versed in idk logical thinking, problem solving, algorithms? Scaling and corruption are not thought out at all and not tested at all. Absolutely fucking disaster. The persons in charge must be fired.
    Welcome to corporate culture
    Competent people don't actually get to voice their opinions,it's the shareholders and the board of executives that really decide everything,and anyone below has to make it happen even if it's retarded. Bonus point if you appoint a "director" and make sure everyone directs their hate towards that guy,even if he's powerless in the greater scheme of things (like Ion,for example). Extra QA testing is also not acceptable,because then you'd have to increase the budget,and that bites into Bobby's yacht fund

Quote Originally Posted by ff50dccd-a222-42f3-a786 View Post
    I'm pretty sure real devs have 0 to say when designing the game nowadays. It's all about the suits and what they calculate can minimize amount of work, be reusable throughout content patches and increase engagement statistics. I refuse to believe Ion, an ex-raider and someone who has played the game to death would create such shit systems and an expansion which is arguably worse than WoD.