Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Blizzard really seems to be setting up major changes for the Alliance while we're off in the Shadowlands.

Be nice to come back from SL and Stormwind is suddenly the Bastion of The Light, complete with a new Naaru for us to worship. Maybe AU Yrel figures a way to show up?
    I feel this is highly highly HIGHLY unlikely, due to the addition of Allerlia Voidrunner and her twisted abominations we call Void Elves. I nearly switched to Horde when the Alliance welcomed, but I cannot abandon my faction in it's greatest time of need. I feel that, when we return from the SL (timebump incoming), the Light is either twisted or abused by the followers of the Void and Light alike.

Shadows Rising emphasized on the 'evil' side of the Light as well and together with the whispers of Il'Gynoth I quoted in my last reply....
    Well, it is time for some turmoil in the Alliance and I feel it is coming big time.

Not really.
    I will only be happy when the horde suffers consequences for the shit they do, and I believe it will never happen.

doesn't matter as long as narrative remains around simp queen Sylvanas

15+ Year Old Account
    I’m a hordie but I like Anduin, atleast he has some character development for the last eight years. I’m pretty sad we lost Arathi though
    step into everything will gief ya nothing, mon

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by Addiena View Post
    Do we really need yet another forced war noone actually wants, we just sat through BFA forced into a war that was universally hated.

They pull this war shit yet again and Ill delete my Chars and forget wow exists, I will not sit through yet another boring as shit forced war story.
    Need no. Will it happen, most likely yes. It is called World of Warcraft so war will happen.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

I hope Turalyon is really really evil in the end and then see the Threads about how unfair it is, that the Alliance had an important lore character ruined and made a villain. Im not sure this will happen tho. Im sure Turalyon will just "see the error of his ways" and everyone will hug in the end...
    If you are offended by something i said, im probably at least 45% sorry about it and there is a 3% Chance it was not on purpose!

Blizzard, getting away with murder since at least 2019.

As a Dorf player, I don't really care who's in charge of Stormwind. Still, I like Anduin better than Varian. Varian was an overreaching douche.

15+ Year Old Account
    Your posts this past year:

1. i hate anduin but i don't understand one
    2. Alliance deserves better than anduin
    3. "Spoiler" anduin in shadow rising book lol
    4. Anduin imbecile? (spoiler 8.3)
    5. Anduin makes the story dumb?
    6. Anduin degraded?
    7. Alliance sissy anduin PTR 8.3 Spoiler (love some good ol' homophobia)

You've started 8 Anduin posts in the past year alone. It appears you have an unhealthy obsession with him, maybe you're secretly....... in LOVE?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    I play Alliance and I dislike Anduin as High King. I find him boring and ineffective as a leader, evidenced by him posturing a whole lot during BfA and actually accomplishing nothing. He doesn't have the respect of his peers, or his enemies. He's an unproven leader, and as much as I hate Sylvanas, she's right. He's a little lion, and Blizzard seems unable to try to write him as a capable leader who learns and grows, which is ironic since he's their golden boy. There's very little to like about him. There's very little to hate too, sure, but that means he elicits no reaction either way, and that's the worst type of character.
    That is the point. He is growing into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    Lol where have you been for the past decade?
    Still mostly horde. Complaining about leaders is something hordes do. I hardly see any alliance complaining about their leaders.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see how having a different leader is in any way something that will engage me emotionally in this game.
    Hi

Nothing is going to happen with the Alliance, they are too good to be anything but pure goodie goodie two shoes. The Horde will once again become the evil faction in the next expansion and for some reason have sprouted vines out of their head. Oh, did you hear about the new allied race the Alliance is getting. It's the Botani, perfectly peaceful non mind controlling body mutating harvest the fleshies for fertilizer, plant people. Damn Horde, they can never not be stupid evil.
    Retail sucks. Classic sucks. No positivity, only negative feedback. Why is everybody so damn miserable? Must be somebody else's fault, it couldn't possibly be my INSANELY TOXIC ATTITUDE.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katsutomai View Post
    Well considering Turalyon and his wife have already decided torturing people for information is a good thing.. Nope. Definitely not happy.
    Same. I sure hope we get to kill him before he causes more damage with his 'wife'
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

The Scarlet Crusade liked that.

Quote Originally Posted by Katsutomai View Post
    Well considering Turalyon and his wife have already decided torturing people for information is a good thing.. Nope. Definitely not happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Same. I sure hope we get to kill him before he causes more damage with his 'wife'

Yall act like this is a new thing. Turalyon tortured a prisoner a VERY long time ago. During the second war/invasion.

Having started playing through the Horde war campaign in BFA. Anyone who will put any horde scum to the blade finally is fine by me. Seriously, you have Rexxar complain about Jaina killing horde after they nuked her city. You have them raising people into undeath and somehow convincing them to all betray their friends and allies... And through it all I can't help but feel like "Yep, I'm the villain."

So yep, give me the Holy crusade. The horde keep getting off scott free despite supporting the Warchief the entire expansion, hopefully no more.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by Vordie View Post

6. Anduin degraded?

You've started 8 Anduin posts in the past year alone. It appears you have an unhealthy obsession with him, maybe you're secretly....... in LOVE?
    Wow, I haven't seen people that obsessed over fictional characters since shippers.

The 8.3 one makes the least sense. He's complaining Anduin wasn't "aggressive enough" in 8.3? Lol what cutscene did he watch?

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...deserved_that/
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

why ppl here all think Turalyon is such a bad assed iron fist leader ?

played Legion ? played classic ? read WoW books (that strange fat paper things) ?

if you scribble an iron fist, dead end mofo, maybe you can talk about Lothar (not even him), all of the other SilverHand starting crew, or Genn, or Doomhammer, or Garrosh, or Grom, Nazgrim, or some of the scarlet crusade, or whatever. even Varian was harder. But Turalyon ???

y, ofc, he fought 10.000 years against the Legion and has 237 scars in his face. but iron fist warbringr mentality? turalyon? no.

no clue, why ppl have this picture in mind...

- - - Updated - - -

6. Anduin degraded?

cheesus christ, OP ?!?! what have Anduin done to you ?!?!?

when you was a young boy..... did ... he... touched you?

cheesus.
    Last edited by Niwes; 2020-09-13 at 01:50 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Wow, I haven't seen people that obsessed over fictional characters since shippers.

The 8.3 one makes the least sense. He's complaining Anduin wasn't "aggressive enough" in 8.3? Lol what cutscene did he watch?

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...deserved_that/
    I can't say I've ever been Anduin's greatest fan or anything, but the scene where he socks Wrathion directly in his oh-so-punchable smug face is probably one of the high-water marks of Anduin's story in WoW. Even somewhat undercut by the notion that he's being effected by N'Zoth's subtle influence, it is still super satisfying to see that haymaker impact on that haughty asshole of a dragon.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

6. Anduin degraded?

Lmao ... Talk about an unhealthy obsession

Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    Ever heard of the fabled expansion Warlords of Draenor?
    I actually missed that one for the most part lol. Is that what happened? I looked and saw a few repeat boars but nothing like having every starting factions mount being a recolored horse skin. When your factions entire theme for their mounts is usually the pretty horse already. It was boring to say the least. I haven't purchased any of them.
    I'm a thread killer.