Marks of Honor Question

I've been farming marks of honor in comp stomp for about a year and a half for the pvp mounts and old pvp ensembles and some weapon transmogs

i got the mounts and some ensembles for my warriors.

but last night the leader of my horde guild said something about a reset of marks of honor in shadowlands.

has there been any talk of that from blizzard? or was i just misunderstanding what she was saying?

i know from filling the conquest bars that you get pvp tokens you can turn into npcs at the pvp location in zul'dazar and boralus but those are season based and i never accumulated enough to turn in using comp stomp. so its possible the guildmaster was talking about those. i just want to make sure before i wind up having to go shopping on class trial characters to grab up the sets i want before pre patch

Marks of Honor will always be used for legacy gear as far as I know.

There's a new system where you are able buy pvp gear for Honor Points and I doubt all the Honor Points you have already accumulated over past expansions will carry over. So that might be what he was reffering to?

I don't have beta access so I can't confirm this.

i buy old pvp sets/weapons for transmog
    remembers when 10k dps means you were a god....now its par

yeah same here. i cleaned out my stock a while back buying up warrior, paladin, death knight, shaman, hunter and rogue sets.

now i just need to prep a couple of characters for the next comp stomp and i'm good to go for farming what i need for the bfa sets and all the other old sets i want

Marks of Honor are still used on beta for legacy pvp gear and are not changed or removed or reset.

10+ Year Old Account
    With 9.0.1, Honor and Conquest you got via normal means ALSO doubles as a Currency.

With SL release, the Honor and Conquest currency will be reset to 0 and you will get some amount of silver for it all.

Marks of Honor are unchanged, as is Honor with the Honor Level system.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.