Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
... LastLast
  1. #21
    Herald of the Titans
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2,625
    When they found the sword, Muradin read the inscription on the dais: "Whomsoever takes up this blade shall wield power eternal. Just as the blade rends flesh, so must power scar the spirit."
    So, what this exact rune means?

    Oh, i realized thats not the description of the sword runes, but the pedestal inscription. Damn.


    Put 10$ on Frostmourne being forged out of the Jailer's soul. Thats why Jailer has big black hole in his chest.

    Think of Arrancars from Bleach.
    Last edited by Harbour; 2020-09-13 at 03:53 PM.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    I have seen that face before I just for the love of me cannot place where...

    Also looks pretty cool.
    Maybe Scorpius from Farscape? Was the first thing that came to my mind (although barely similar lol)

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    Thats why Jailer has big black hole in his chest.
    They took his heart He just wants to feel what love is.

  4. #24
    is this a badassed version of Bolvar ?

    the Imperator, from Star Wars, in his earlier years ?

    what, the Jailor ?

    aah, you mean that strange pseudo symbolic „no on is feared of“ version of a „ghuun/xavius like“ villain in SL ? allright.

    no offense here (i think, if SL holds its promises about alt playing, i play it anyway), but: if THIS is the (well known in 9.3) villain i fought my way up onto, while SL is running, lol, no... sorry. no one will take that serious.

    they simply CAN NOT use Jay Z aka „da jayla“ as final end boss of SL. impossible to not get the biggest shit storm in wow history, while 9.2 or 9.3, when they keep building up the „massive threat“ and preparation for end fight, using this figurine. sorry... muhahaha... no. not even 2020 atvi blizz. lol
    Last edited by Niwes; 2020-09-13 at 03:57 PM.

  5. #25
    Warchief Sluvs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The void
    Posts
    2,121
    Quote Originally Posted by bagina View Post
    They took his heart He just wants to feel what love is.
    People really need to stop hurting him. Don't hurt him. No more.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

  6. #26
    I am Murloc! Lord Pebbleton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Pebbleton Family Castle.
    Posts
    5,561
    Not a huge fan of his design. In rapid sequence: first thing I thought when I opened this thread was the Tower from Shadow of Mordor. Second thing was Judicator from Darksiders 2. I was kind of getting it who it was, then I read the OP and realized.

    Maybe it fits others' badassery standards, but for me, if I cannot place the final boss of an expansion within my first two guesses, it's not really a good sign.

  7. #27
    The Lightbringer Darknessvamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Hour of Twilight, Caverns of Time
    Posts
    3,104
    Looks pretty gormless. He could pass as a fit ogre.
    Argus' Nightmare Continues With Shadowlands
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

  8. #28
    Old God Orby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Essex, England
    Posts
    10,324
    Quote Originally Posted by bagina View Post
    They took his heart He just wants to feel what love is.
    ..and he wants us to show him...

  9. #29
    Old God Mirishka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Get off my lawn!
    Posts
    10,436
    Looks pretty badass to me.
    My greatest fear is that one day, my MMO-Champion ignore list will run out of space.

  10. #30
    Herald of the Titans
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2,625
    Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    So, what this exact rune means?

    Oh, i realized thats not the description of the sword runes, but the pedestal inscription. Damn.


    Put 10$ on Frostmourne being forged out of the Jailer's soul. Thats why Jailer has big black hole in his chest.

    Think of Arrancars from Bleach.
    Addition: and thats why Frostmourn is able to sort of jail the souls in it. Just like Jailer do with the Maw. I bet these things are connected, especially with that rune shared by Frostmourne and Jailer.

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Kinda shame they ditched the beard and shit we saw in the 'leak' ages ago. Unless it's not the same person. He looked more badass.
    Yeah, he looks more like a generic fantasy villain now. The "edgier Ice King" look was kinda weird, but at least it was a wee bit more original.
    Only a fool fights in a burning house.

  12. #32
    Looks dope.


    Don't know what the lot of you people are complaining about. We've known what his in-game model looks like, so of course a cinematic-like rendered picture of him would look rugged.


    Hopefully we get a cool ass cinematic with some backstory as to the who/what/when/where/why of the Jailer.

  13. #33
    It kinda shows how everything in WoW looks so goofy. The Jailer in-game just looks like some emo guy, while this looks like an actual evil God. I hope to see some CGI cinematic involving this version of the Jailer and let him actually do something badass rather than throwing cliché villainous quotes.

  14. #34
    Give him some hair and a beard please. Us men have standards

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    It kinda shows how everything in WoW looks so goofy. The Jailer in-game just looks like some emo guy, while this looks like an actual evil God. I hope to see some CGI cinematic involving this version of the Jailer and let him actually do something badass rather than throwing cliché villainous quotes.
    Yeah, my first thought after seeing the Winter Queen in game is that she looks like a manlier version of Caitlyn Jenner.

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    I have seen that face before I just for the love of me cannot place where...

    Also looks pretty cool.
    Facially, it reminds me of G'Kar from Babylon 5, after he's done a wheel-barrow of crack...

  17. #37
    Stood in the Fire Archmage Xaxxas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Wyrmrest Accord
    Posts
    480
    Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post

    they simply CAN NOT use Jay Z aka „da jayla“ as final end boss of SL. impossible to not get the biggest shit storm in wow history, while 9.2 or 9.3, when they keep building up the „massive threat“ and preparation for end fight, using this figurine. sorry... muhahaha... no. not even 2020 atvi blizz. lol
    Do tell how the Jailer seems like Jay Z to you.
    I too am a passionate member of
    For Azeroth!

  18. #38
    Old God Shampro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Crucible
    Posts
    10,850
    Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    is this a badassed version of Bolvar ?

    the Imperator, from Star Wars, in his earlier years ?

    what, the Jailor ?

    aah, you mean that strange pseudo symbolic „no on is feared of“ version of a „ghuun/xavius like“ villain in SL ? allright.

    no offense here (i think, if SL holds its promises about alt playing, i play it anyway), but: if THIS is the (well known in 9.3) villain i fought my way up onto, while SL is running, lol, no... sorry. no one will take that serious.

    they simply CAN NOT use Jay Z aka „da jayla“ as final end boss of SL. impossible to not get the biggest shit storm in wow history, while 9.2 or 9.3, when they keep building up the „massive threat“ and preparation for end fight, using this figurine. sorry... muhahaha... no. not even 2020 atvi blizz. lol
    Dude, did you just have a stroke?

  19. #39
    I am Murloc! Maxrokur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Zuldazar
    Posts
    5,059
    Manfred is that you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

  20. #40
    looks like a big dumb mixture of an orc and a dreadlord
    if they are really trying to turn this guy into the next sargeras, they fcked up.

    i mean, i dont hate the design, but imagine how much more badass big daddy sargeras would look like in this CGI

    also, its pretty cringe how hard they are trying to make his armour look like the helm of domination, but it just looks like a cheap knock-off
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

    From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

    He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •