Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

[SPOILER] Cover of PC Gamer

The Jailer

Don't know if this has been posted, looks in cinematic quality? If it's well known then ignore the post.

Looks cool, I hadn't seen it before.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kinda shame they ditched the beard and shit we saw in the 'leak' ages ago. Unless it's not the same person. He looked more badass.
    Hi

Looks like a gussied up Count Orlok, an improvement on the "leaked" Jailer model.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Didn't see
    Big improvement over the model in the game
    In the game he looks... weak?

Thanks for posting

That underbite though. Zug!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    He looks more Natherzeim now. I wonder if thats a cinematic version of him(Like the saurfang cinematics)
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

A lot more of a vampire vibe here.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

He deffinitely looks unique to a Warcraft universe.

I'd say he's as good looking as the Kul Tiran Boomkin form, very ugly - but intentionaly so.

Looks cool, hope we get to see him in cinematic quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Razaron View Post

The Jailer

Don't know if this has been posted, looks in cinematic quality? If it's well known then ignore the post.
    WHAT THE FUCK LOOK AT HIS LIPS, I'M LAUGHING SO HARD LMAOOOOOOOO

But also HYPE because it means more CGI cinematics and I love, love, love them! Can't wait!

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nathrezim vibes all over him.

Also the new CGI cinematic with him is coming for sure. Maybe revealing his origins.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nice, it's Quan Chi

Personally preferred how he looked with the beard and long hair at the Blizzcon reveal. Now he looks more Nathrezim than Titan, which I guess is intentional.

In any case I look forward to a potential cinematic featuring the Jailor and what they'll do with him in the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

10+ Year Old Account
    I have seen that face before I just for the love of me cannot place where...

Also looks pretty cool.

ugh disgusting.

I don't like it at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    They had no prior build-up and instead tried to leech off of already established things people are familiar with. The Scourge? Maldraxxus did that. The Lich King? The Jailer did that. Frostmourne? The Runecarver made that. Sargeras corruption by demons and everything resulting from that? Also the Jailer's plan.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, that's definitely cinematic quality. Looks quite a bit more intimidating than the in-game model.

Now that looks like CGI (which means... we might get second expansion with more CGI cinematics than just the intro?) and yes, as others said, this one looks much more scary and impressive than the ingame model.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    I have seen that face before I just for the love of me cannot place where...

Also looks pretty cool.
    For me it was a bit like Davros on Dr Who from the 70's and later. lol

Stood in the Fire Zendhal The Black's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    He has a Frostmourne rune on his forehead