10+ Year Old Account

I made a Shadowlands Lore summary for people with short attention spans.

Since the same questions are constantly being asked on this forum, by completely innocent and totally in good-faith people, it has come to my attention that a lot of surely genuinely interested people in Shadowlands lore must have a very short attention span. Or at least, a lack of capacity to suspend their disbelief for the sake of enjoyment.

Therefor, I've taken the time to make this summary, which will surely cover all the basics. Enjoy.

Looking marvelous in velvet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks man, I had some doubts about lore going into Shadowlands and this covered everything perfectly

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Alright then.

lmao, all good. i loved how those 3 are on the back seat.

Hopefully we actually solve the problem this expansion instead of just forgetting it exists at the last moment like Sargeras' sword.

Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    Hopefully we actually solve the problem this expansion instead of just forgetting it exists at the last moment like Sargeras' sword.
    Sargeras' Sword? sword?.. sargeras?? hmm.. doesn't seem to ring a bell. Probably isn't relevant. It doesn't have boobs.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Sargeras' Sword? sword?.. sargeras?? hmm.. doesn't seem to ring a bell. Probably isn't relevant. It doesn't have boobs.
    They mostly put that sword there because Silithus was one of the more barren and boring zones, this made it relevant. But you're right, boobs can make a character so much more interesting.

Got bored, stopped reading at "Since".

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    They mostly put that sword there because Silithus was one of the more barren and boring zones, this made it relevant. But you're right, boobs can make a character so much more interesting.

Omg... so hot... Can't even...

You forgot to mention that Sylvanas and Jailer broke the machine of death and the veil between life and death, and thus are responsible for everything wrong with the Shadowlands.

Because, you know, Sylvanas and Jailer are evil.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Lol this meme has had some ups and downs but this is just plain funny

Best thread about SL so far. Definitely! (had a great laugh)
    |
    v
    (But, to be fair: This was not the most complex task to achieve. )
    Last edited by Niwes; 2020-09-19 at 11:59 AM.

The Patient
    5+ Year Old Account
    I took a screenshot of the OP post and sent it to Blizzard. Ion sent a reply back that said "Word" and then "Mos Def". When I logged in next time I had Loremaster of Shadowlands title on all my toons. Thanks for the help!

10+ Year Old Account
    That does pretty accurately sum up how all the covenants don't really care about that until the Player arrives.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

10+ Year Old Account
    So, you're saying McDonald's ice cream machine is broken? Again?
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe